3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 1:21:12 PM(UTC)
The event is annoying the hell outta me right now... Sat in a lobby with 4 other people..... Apparently NOBODY is looking to do this race as we've not had anyone join so we can get the damn race underway!
#52 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:42:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NJ Dubbin Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheJellyBaby458 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NJ Dubbin Go to Quoted Post
You know, it would really be nice if T10 could comment once in a while to let us know they actually give a $%&^ about their community.

Brilliant. That was it. They don't care.

Is that why they do weekly updates, and the bounty hunters, and the livestreams, and the other various special events, and they actually interact with us quite regularly, and everything else....

Compare that to most other developers.

Oh cuz I'm sure that the Week In Review and stream from last week is really helping us with problems today with the bounties. Hows that working out for ya?

I was talking generally. Those things show that they do 'give a $%&^' about the community.

There was an issue, most likely caused by the server overload from FM5 being free that weekend, to which they then fixed and had back up and running 2 weeks later.

And yet, you still think they don't care? They cannnot just flip switches and have everything instantly doing what they want. It doesnt work like that.

Edited by user Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:44:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:07:23 PM(UTC)
Sunday cruise in the Vettes!

I may run it again before it's all said and done. Hopefully I can use the C5Z this time.
#54 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:48:40 PM(UTC)
i cant get a race started it just keeps waiting for match been doing iy for about a hour know ?
#55 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:39:28 PM(UTC)
In a lobby waiting for more players for anyone interested....
#56 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 9:03:55 PM(UTC)
Had a blast this weekend! Ready for the next one!

#57 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 4:01:51 AM(UTC)
what is wrong with x box I left it on all night trying to get the prague race all it did was say waiting for match for 9 hrs ???? anyone have answers very annoyed
#58 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 4:18:37 AM(UTC)
All I did was bounce to a few different lobbies. Both times I ran it, I only waited about 10 minutes total. It was also early morning on Sunday. Fun race, first one had a few wrecks from cars turning into me on straights. The second one all the issues were my fault. Took first in both very surprised.
#59 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 5:09:43 AM(UTC)
I can get into all the others hopper lobbies exept prague and a class I am at a loss. I reset my a box and my internet
#60 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 5:12:01 AM(UTC)
well I have to go to work very disappointing I cant get the prague achevment
#61 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 3:43:32 PM(UTC)
so I finally get in the prague event do 161 laps and no badge really????? forza the more I play this the more I am disappointed in forza starting to think about going playstation
#62 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 10:32:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: papabear197777 Go to Quoted Post
so I finally get in the prague event do 161 laps and no badge really????? forza the more I play this the more I am disappointed in forza starting to think about going playstation

be patient and wait...some people never got the achievement and badge for a few days because of the server issues...don't think anyone would care if you did go playstation.. how ridiculous over something so minor...what you play for starters...there's no GT 6 on the PS4

Edited by user Monday, September 22, 2014 10:32:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 11:24:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: papabear197777 Go to Quoted Post

Sorry, I missed the correlation between playing Forza and having a PS4? Or did you mean you want to switch to a platform that has been hacked & DDOS'd?

Anyhow, some badges just don't pop properly or in time. Others pop while you haven't even met the criteria. Yes, it's not the best system to work for/to but have you already tried powercycling your console completely?

#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2014 3:51:17 AM(UTC)
yea I am disappointed in xbox and in forza they can do better it seems like they just don't care as long as people are playing right.that doesn't make it right though.they get payed just like everyone else to do there job.still have not got the achievement don't know if I will. but I do know I am not spending 1 hr 45 min racing not knowing if you are going to get what your trying to achieve.and then all the people in the lobby quit not even halfway through,whats the point if your just going to quit lmbo.as far as ps4 I don't know about gt have not played it in years, I was just venting,howeveri will look into it

Edited by user Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:06:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#65 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:42:13 AM(UTC)
Hello T10, I realized the challenge Prague last night, but I did not get the badge. I've always had success from the beginning. Can you solve the DB, thank you.
My GT is franck 73
#66 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2014 12:00:57 PM(UTC)
Is this lobby still up? I might run it tonight after work.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error