3 Pages123Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:07:27 PM(UTC)
Some of us did not do it friday. Will the event be back in the last few hours of the challenge?
I blame the ants.
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:12:00 PM(UTC)
I would like to think they would give us atleast another day to do it.
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/3/2042 12:24:38 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:13:36 PM(UTC)
The event was open for less than 24 hours, then servers went down. They SHOULD keep it open for a full week.
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:22:22 PM(UTC)
This is the first one I've been interested in running. With everything going on I hope that we get a chance. I'm a little worn out after a work day I was hoping to do it this weekend. If we do my apologies for racing tired.
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:01:30 PM(UTC)
I hope they do
Hi 😛
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:04:01 PM(UTC)
It's was a fun race, hope you guys get a chance to run it.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:06:03 PM(UTC)
It better bloody be, or at least an extension given that if you didn't do it on Friday, you haven't had the chance to do it since!
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:07:16 PM(UTC)
Me too. It's a shame we would be penalized for their underestimate of the load on the servers.
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:46:40 PM(UTC)
I think with all the newbies that came this weekend with the free forza download they might have delayed it due this, as it is kind of a controlled chaos online right now...
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:54:11 PM(UTC)
The event should be open all week, as the achievement for completeing it is still active. I Just looked at achievements, and looked at the challenges of Forza Motorsport 5 and there is still 1 day left on the challenge called Grand Tour of Prague. Challenge states: (Gold Weekend) Complete 130 miles in the Grand Tour of Prague event to earn a new badge ad title. SO that tells me that the event should be open till Monday.
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:10:22 PM(UTC)
At the moment the challenge is open and working we can assume but the event is not there.
I blame the ants.
#12 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:23:16 PM(UTC)
The achievement was open for 3 days i was unable to do it on the Friday and haven't been able to do that or the rival challenge since.So far I have not missed any of the community achievements so will be well po if i miss out on this one
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 3:20:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Roadkill1182 Go to Quoted Post
The event should be open all week, as the achievement for completeing it is still active. I Just looked at achievements, and looked at the challenges of Forza Motorsport 5 and there is still 1 day left on the challenge called Grand Tour of Prague. Challenge states: (Gold Weekend) Complete 130 miles in the Grand Tour of Prague event to earn a new badge ad title. SO that tells me that the event should be open till Monday.

I haven't seen any indication that the issues with MP/Rivals will be fixed by Monday.
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 6:29:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Naberios Go to Quoted Post

I haven't seen any indication that the issues with MP/Rivals will be fixed by Monday.

Neither have I. I'm just saying that there is a timer on the challenge that says that the challenge is open for 1 more day. The event SHOULD be open till Monday. that doesn't' mean that the MP/Rivals issues will be fixed by then. hopefully, with the issues, they wlll extend the event past Monday.
#15 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 7:29:09 PM(UTC)
They better keep it open for the rest of this week seeing as though they have been having server issues all weekend and many of us didn't get to participate.
#16 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 10:53:53 PM(UTC)
i hope it stays open longer, i havent had chance to have a go of it either. I also hope my save syncs up without any errors/corrupt files when the servers are back up!
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 2:57:04 AM(UTC)
Please re open the event for a few more days
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 3:36:38 AM(UTC)
I didn't get a chance to race it either because of the sever issues! Would like to see it open till next weekend.

Edited by user Monday, September 8, 2014 6:15:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 5:33:08 AM(UTC)
where I find this challenge to????
#20 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 5:37:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Naberios Go to Quoted Post

but where I find this event??????
#21 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 5:46:41 AM(UTC)
I managed to get in for a few dozen laps. Then I popped out to change the tune on the car. After that I could not get back in. The next day, I checked the achievement/challenge for progress, and it did not show any progress.

Did anyone else who managed to get on, experience this?
 5 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 5:51:18 AM(UTC)
You know, it would really be nice if T10 could comment once in a while to let us know they actually give a $%&^ about their community.
 2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 8:18:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NJ Dubbin Go to Quoted Post
You know, it would really be nice if T10 could comment once in a while to let us know they actually give a $%&^ about their community.

Brilliant. That was it. They don't care.

Is that why they do weekly updates, and the bounty hunters, and the livestreams, and the other various special events, and they actually interact with us quite regularly, and everything else....

Compare that to most other developers.
#24 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 8:39:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UnhipPompano697 Go to Quoted Post
I managed to get in for a few dozen laps. Then I popped out to change the tune on the car. After that I could not get back in. The next day, I checked the achievement/challenge for progress, and it did not show any progress.

Did anyone else who managed to get on, experience this?

The 130 miles must driven in a single session of the hopper. For instance, you could run for 100 miles in the hopper, drop out, then run another 100 miles. Even though that is well over 130 miles, it would not count.

#25 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 8:41:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NJ Dubbin Go to Quoted Post

They don't get involved in the muddy water of the forums too much. The best source for the latest information is the FM Twitter: https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error