This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 7:22:41 PM(UTC)
I looked around and I have two Vipers in my Horizon game. One is a 2013 Viper GTS, which I believe you got as a bonus if you played the Horizon demo then purchased the game and the other is a 2010 Viper SRT10 ACR-X, I don't recall how I got that one.
Go to the Autoshow and look for Viper(they are not listed under "Dodge" they are listed under "Viper"), it should be near the end of the row of car manufacturers and see it they are there.

#27 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:07:57 PM(UTC)
Nice job with listing all the cars available in Horizon. I will eventually try to get the metals for all the cars except for the five that came with the limited edition version and the pizza hut and rockstar car.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:05:46 AM(UTC)
Hi!! Got a question. Do someone know why it doesnt come out more dlc. Because i bought season pass for 100 box? Please someone answer
#29 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:10:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xOpTiKXSCOPEZZ Go to Quoted Post
Hi!! Got a question. Do someone know why it doesnt come out more dlc. Because i bought season pass for 100 box? Please someone answer

Link to Season Pass info
#30 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 6:25:20 PM(UTC)
Hello, my gamertag is saxyseminole, I have the VIP membership, but I do not have the special VIP liveries for the frs, raptor, fiesta, and lambo. How can i go about getting these?
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2014 1:51:14 PM(UTC)
I would like to take a moment to beg, that's right beg.

Turn 10,
Please, PLEASE provide a way to purchase the DLC/codes for:

•Ford Shelby GT500 with "Rockstar Energy livery" DLC car - (only available from December 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013 via Rockstar Energy "Pedal to the Metal Promotion" and code redemption)

•Ford Mustang Boss 302 with" Pizza Hut livery" DLC car - (only available from May 13, 2013 to June 16, 2013 via "Pizza Hut App purchase" and code redemption)

For those of you who do not know, these two additional car models have 1000 Club challenges (separate from their counterparts), and increases the total possible 1000 Club medal count to 1145.
These are the only two cars that cannot be purchased through the regular DLC marketplace, are not unicorns or barn finds, and are not included in the Limited Collector's Edition (LCE Livery Pack). They were, admittedly, easy to get during the limited time they were available. However, latecomers to the game were not aware of their existence.

I love this game. And, for some reason, I am compelled to collect every car. Thus, I am reduced to begging for these two. Thank you for your consideration.

-Wrenchead9

P.S. It's a way for you to make more money ;)
#32 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2014 2:02:33 PM(UTC)
I'm like you I would like to own all the Available cars in this game but have only been playing it long after these cars were available
Keep it on the Black stuff.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 1:17:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wrenchead9 Go to Quoted Post

Turn 10,

•Ford Shelby GT500 with "Rockstar Energy livery" DLC car - (only available from December 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013 via Rockstar Energy "Pedal to the Metal Promotion" and code redemption)

•Ford Mustang Boss 302 with" Pizza Hut livery" DLC car - (only available from May 13, 2013 to June 16, 2013 via "Pizza Hut App purchase" and code redemption)

For those of you who do not know, these two additional car models have 1000 Club challenges (separate from their counterparts), and increases the total possible 1000 Club medal count to 1145.
These are the only two cars that cannot be purchased through the regular DLC marketplace, are not unicorns or barn finds, and are not included in the Limited Collector's Edition (LCE Livery Pack). They were, admittedly, easy to get during the limited time they were available. However, latecomers to the game were not aware of their existence.

I love this game. And, for some reason, I am compelled to collect every car. Thus, I am reduced to begging for these two. Thank you for your consideration.

-Wrenchead9

It isn't likely that we ever see these cars as DLC - they were part of certain promotions and it wouldn't be surprising to see that they cannot be sent out any other way (hence why they are liveried versions of an existing car). Sucks for the medals though.
#34 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2014 2:23:43 AM(UTC)
Thanks at least we know now.
#35 Posted : Saturday, May 3, 2014 7:54:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Ford Mustang Boss 302 DLC Car

In May/June 2013, Pizza Hut held promotion for using the Pizza Hut app on the Xbox 360. Participants received a free code to add the 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 with Pizza Hut livery to the Autoshow. Other than the livery applied, this Boss 302 is the same as the one available to all players. However, the Pizza Hut Mustang has its own 1000 Club Challenges and is required for players to rise to the top of the 1000 Club leaderboard. This promotional DLC code is not available to purchase in the marketplace.

2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302: Pizza Hut Ed.
Pizza Hut Livery Boss 302

Was this US only or world wide ?.
I never saw anything about it

#36 Posted : Saturday, May 3, 2014 7:58:13 AM(UTC)

Turn 10,

-Wrenchead9

Yet again with the Rockstar Energy livery was that world wide ?
Never heard of it.
So would say completely unfair for the rest of the world who play this game and can't get the medals

#37 Posted : Sunday, May 4, 2014 4:47:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: miniw76 Go to Quoted Post

Turn 10,

-Wrenchead9

Yet again with the Rockstar Energy livery was that world wide ?
Never heard of it.
So would say completely unfair for the rest of the world who play this game and can't get the medals

No it wasn't world wide although some managed to get it.
It is a promotion with another company and as such I wouldn't expect it to be made available to everyone, unfortunately (I am missing the Rockstar and Pizza Hut Mustangs only so know how you feel).
#38 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 1:34:56 PM(UTC)
It would be great if Turn 10 could create the 3-4 hyper car rivals (depending if you consider the Jaguar C-X75 as one of them) into Forza Horizon. To be able to enjoy the full range of possibilities when driving the McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari, and Porsche 918 Spyder would be a dream come true!
#39 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:54:43 PM(UTC)
the viper is under the brand name SRT
#40 Posted : Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:33:44 AM(UTC)
Unless they've changed the menus since I last played Horizon, you won't find an SRT badge between SSC and Subaru, the Vipers are listed in the game under the Viper badge between Ultima and Volkswagen. Real life may be different, but for the game the developers chose to make their manufacturer Viper.
#41 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 9:36:13 AM(UTC)
I sent an email to them about a free DLC including many cars from Forza 4 and cars I think would be cool in Forza Horizon I can send a list to any who want it.
#42 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:17:43 AM(UTC)
So there's really no New Beetle to drive in Horizon? Is there any Forza in which I could drive one?
#43 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:49:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Aleph01 Go to Quoted Post
So there's really no New Beetle to drive in Horizon? Is there any Forza in which I could drive one?

No you can't legally; although, if you want to get yourself in trouble, you can drive it. But at that moment, it's because you hacked. I explain: to be able to drive the New Beetle in Horizon, you need to hack.

For the Forza Games where you can drive the New Beetle, there is this:
Forza 4 Forza 3
Forza 2 Forza 1

Pretty much all the Forza games except Forza Horizon and Forza Horizon 2 (for the moment) and Forza Motorsport 5.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:52:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: More details.

#44 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:49:20 PM(UTC)
Duplicate post, sorry!

Edited by user Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:50:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 10:29:10 AM(UTC)
How many cars are there in forza horizon including all dlc cars, cars found in barn find and cars in base game? Not including unicorns as I seem to not have any.
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 10:40:26 AM(UTC)
From the first post in the thread, start with 218 and subtract the cars you don't want to count:

Forza Horizon Car List and DLC overview

This thread includes a list of all Forza Horizon cars and overview of each DLC pack. New players may not be able to collect all car models due to limited availability of certain DLC.

The full list of drivable cars in Forza Horizon totals 218 unique models:

_

#47 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 4:20:11 PM(UTC)
From the first post in the thread, start with 218 and subtract the cars you don't want to count:

Forza Horizon Car List and DLC overview

This thread includes a list of all Forza Horizon cars and overview of each DLC pack. New players may not be able to collect all car models due to limited availability of certain DLC.

The full list of drivable cars in Forza Horizon totals 218 unique models:

_

Well that means there are 204 cars in all. Damn that's a lot of cars.
#48 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:28:53 AM(UTC)
Is the 1000 Club DLC still available? I haven't turn on my X360 for almost a year and a half until a month ago and started playing game again. I try to search for Horizon's DLC but nothing show up on the marketplace as "extras" is not available when press the X button for more details about FZ Horizon.
#49 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 2:25:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBLZR Go to Quoted Post
Is the 1000 Club DLC still available? I haven't turn on my X360 for almost a year and a half until a month ago and started playing game again. I try to search for Horizon's DLC but nothing show up on the marketplace as "extras" is not available when press the X button for more details about FZ Horizon.

1000 Club Expansion
#50 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:46:47 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I need your help because I'm looking for this car "Pizza Hut 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302" in Forza Horizon. If someone has a dlc code for this car, he can contact me via private message to see what he wants in return. I would really like to have this car.

Thank you a lot.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error