5 Pages<<345Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 12:21:23 PM(UTC)
Happy birthday and thanks for the time you pass with the community.

Edited by user Friday, September 19, 2014 12:22:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 3:49:15 PM(UTC)
Happy birthday John. :)
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 4:28:31 PM(UTC)
We have the same birthday! Enjoy your cake!
 1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 6:09:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peace Starr Go to Quoted Post

So, Happy B'Day to you as well Peace Star!

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:41:40 PM(UTC)
Ok John I got the xbox1 this past Friday so I will be gunning for u so look out for my letter soon A11eyesONME23. 😁 SEE YA SOON BUDDY
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:54:51 PM(UTC)
Did u get my love letter yet job cause I got a Xbox 1 Friday night and I beat u in the September rivals. P.S I hope u get me back so we can make a challenge out of this.
#107 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 8:53:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peace Starr Go to Quoted Post

So happy belated bday to you to my Forza Friend.

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

2 users liked this post.
#108 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 8:34:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
What would I have to do to earn a serenade?

Not sure you can earn one - you are not my type ;)

And anyone who has been serenaded by me would suggest you avoid it at all costs anyway lol and it usually involves consuming a beverage or seven.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8:31:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
#109 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 10:13:11 PM(UTC)
Quote:
My new time as of 9/14/ is 2:26.776 loving being in the 2:26s before mid month.

Happened to pass you by exactly 2 seconds yesterday for a 2:24:776... Hopefully you find the time and grip to give us all a hard time in this last week of the Hunt :)
 1 user liked this post.
#110 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2014 8:05:07 PM(UTC)
I haven't touched Forza in many months, but this Bounty sounds like a reason to jump on!
Happy Birthday, off to beat that time :)
#111 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2014 10:08:30 PM(UTC)
Man that was a challenge!
Started out with a GIFT El Camino and got a 29.544
Then switched to a Nova SS 396 and a tune from a Big name that said it was for this bounty. 28.446. The tune and build utterly sucked....
Loaded up a new tune from a random dude and bam...after running several dirty 25s, I finally got a clean 2:26.13!

Gotta say, those slight inside wall scrapes killed most of the fun though...however this was a good return to FM5 for me. May even stick around and check out some of the good tunes and paints if they can actually be found in this file system :)
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:30:54 AM(UTC)
Well, my time is running out. It looks like 2:26.776 is going to be the time to beat to earn your credits.

I had a lot of fun learning Bathurst and beating some of you and being beat by others.

Pretty stoked to be near the top 1,000.

Next time, in Forza Horizon 2 I will come on even stronger.

Thanks to all who participated whether you beat me or not.

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

#113 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:13:15 PM(UTC)
Well, my time is running out. It looks like 2:26.776 is going to be the time to beat to earn your credits.

I had a lot of fun learning Bathurst and beating some of you and being beat by others.

Pretty stoked to be near the top 1,000.

Next time, in Forza Horizon 2 I will come on even stronger.

John

Thanks for pulling this together. It was certainly a lot of fun! I now know this track a lot better, especially the walls, lol.... And, great racing by you as well!

DJ Saoco
#114 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:00:49 PM(UTC)
Yea it was great for me mostly cause it was my first since I just go forza 5 so a 225.xxx was great for me.. Thanks
#115 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:30:59 PM(UTC)
Thanks John for the great fun during this CBH. Got you with 2:26.327. :) Had a blast. And a big thank you to all the great tuners out there providing tunes for us. You guys rock!

See you in FH2.
#116 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 11:08:02 PM(UTC)
Thanks for a nice challenge. I'm new to XB1 and FM 5 (tier 2 country) and after getting a feel for the track, with times around 2:30, struggling to get a 2:28, I got a bunch of dirty 2:25.xxx laps and even some 2.24.xxx. Those inside walls again and again, sometimes these evil walls seemed to suck my car right into them, ever so slightly brushing the inside, and invalidating a great lap. I finally got you with a clean 2.26.290, but you didn't make it very easy. You certainly pushed me to get a better laptime. I would love seeing you in another CBH-challenge in FM5 also, not only in FH2.
#117 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:30:06 PM(UTC)

Pretty stoked to be near the top 1,000. Next time, in Forza Horizon 2 I will come on even stronger.

John

Congratulations John, you did post a time that I couldn't cleanly beat.

I think I've driven more laps on Bathurst that ll the other tracks put together. Throughout the past 10 months or so of Forza 5, we have been closely matched on the leaderboards. I have raced your ghost many times and many, many times (but not always) I have beaten your rival times. But I was no match for your skills in this bounty hunt event.

Again, congratulations, and revel in the glory of beating of thousands of other Forza racers.

BadRiver

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
#118 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 2:47:15 PM(UTC)
thank you for the good time spent with you,
calm on the road was exciting,
even when the walls tightens !!
thank you john ;)
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error