5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:06:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DOSE ROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
The event just reopened people. Time to get busy and go about beating up on my 2:28 clean lap.

WOOHOO!

I will have be shooting for a better time tonight.

John

Just set you a lovely lap time of 2:23.651!!

I recommend using the johniwanna beast tune by RelaxedPRKid incredible!!

Nice time DOSE ROCKS, and, thanks for the recommendation. Many other tunes under my GT available for the event (6 cars and 2-3 more to come, grip-speed-beast tunes).

i was only getting around 2.27 with mine, it put me in a winning spot but it was not good, and i seen someone say to try your tuning thread. so i checked it out and what a tune you have made there my friend!
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!
 3 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:15:41 PM(UTC)
Livery inspired by Johniwanna sneakers, it's available now at storefront, search my gamertag Sadioki or title Johniwanna Bounty at Paint search keyword
image by Sadioki, on Flickr

Edited by user Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:32:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Follow Johniwanna | Facebook
www.facebook.com/johniwanna
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 10:31:01 AM(UTC)
Choose these cars? Hah, Fred chooses the whole thing and deliberately makes it difficult to do your best, or do my best.

I do like the older rides and the driving experience they provide.

Hoping to beat SatNite's outlap pshaw later today and set a new time to shoot for. We gotta get this sucker rolling and get some challenges going. I'll be on #ForzaFriday tomorrow too on our Twitch channel.

See you folks on the leaderboards.

johniwanna
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

#54 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:08:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DOSE ROCKS Go to Quoted Post

Nice time DOSE ROCKS, and, thanks for the recommendation. Many other tunes under my GT available for the event (6 cars and 2-3 more to come, grip-speed-beast tunes).

i was only getting around 2.27 with mine, it put me in a winning spot but it was not good, and i seen someone say to try your tuning thread. so i checked it out and what a tune you have made there my friend!

Thanks DOSE ROCKS, I appreciate your feedback!

DJ Saoco
#55 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:09:44 AM(UTC)
Great paint by sadioki.....it's a MUST pick/download!

DJ Saoco
#56 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:24:45 AM(UTC)
Great paint by sadioki.....it's a MUST pick/download!

Thanks a lot for the nice compliment, now I can focus on racing tonight.

Edited by user Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:25:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 1:34:52 PM(UTC)
great paint Mr sadioki :)
#58 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:26:18 PM(UTC)
@pat the cat 0 Thanks for the compliment, very much appreciated.

@RelaxedPRkid. I did try the Johniwanna Speed version of your tune, it's seems faster and soft at he corners for me than the Beast one, I improved my time after a six laps to a clean 2:34,366 position : 2422 among the 29 % category , still it's a long way to the top if you wanna beat Johniwanna :)
#59 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 7:00:57 PM(UTC)
Keep at it sadioki....did you switch to manual w/clutch? Good luck!

DJ Saoco
#60 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 7:40:43 PM(UTC)
Well John. I just snuck past you by one one hundredth. It's obvious I'm pretty rusty and haven't played all that much. I know you'll get faster and hopefully so will I. Until then, I'll just let it stand :-)
#61 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 7:42:45 PM(UTC)
Keep at it sadioki....did you switch to manual w/clutch? Good luck!

No I still use same set up like before,automatic transmission I still have room to improve, I can probably make it to 2:30 but don't think I'll be able to catch up with the Bounty Tiger
Thanks for wishing me a good luck, I need a lot of it. I'll try again every evening, Good luck to you and the players as well.

@johniwanna I hope the business will be slow tomorrow so that I can watch some of the live streaming.
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 9:46:15 PM(UTC)
I dipped into the 2:27s on the final run of the night. Starting to shake off the rust. I'm sure I can run in the 2:26 range.
#63 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 7:01:37 AM(UTC)
I did a 1:24:957 but the car kept going round the track for ages so i had to quit
#64 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 9:09:43 AM(UTC)
How the hell do you play this event, can find no mention of it in the game?

JohnD
#65 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 10:09:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Doudar Go to Quoted Post
How the hell do you play this event, can find no mention of it in the game?

JohnD

Go to the Monthly Rivals events....September Bounty Hunter. Good luck!

DJ Saoco
#66 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 11:13:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sadioki Go to Quoted Post
Livery inspired by Johniwanna sneakers, it's available now at storefront, search my gamertag Sadioki or title Johniwanna Bounty at Paint search keyword

This is utterly awesome! I will be racing that thing this afternoon! Absolutely super cool!

And I'm wearing my low-cut Yellow Submarine Vans today too.

Thanks Sadioki, that is truly cool!

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

#67 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 11:18:09 AM(UTC)
@ Relaxed PRKid, I ran your grip tune last night and it was working pretty good on the 65 Nova. Thanks man, I will try the others this weekend.

I also ran a tune from DTM Lionel and was able to get a low 2:27 but dirtied it. So I know a 2:27 is within my reach. Maybe today on #ForzaFriday

See you there on our twitch channel at 3pm

John

1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 12:10:59 PM(UTC)
Got a 2:28.882 last night with RelaxedPRKid's '66 Nova speed tune, enough for the challenge (which popped today thank you).

Have to see what times John comes up with, then I'll go all in.

John, will you announce your final time or will you race until the bitter end? :)
#69 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 12:11:05 PM(UTC)
You're welcome Johniwanna, I'm glad that you like it, I hope that you'll improve your time while using it. I'll watch your replay tonight and learn from your lines and techniques.
#70 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 12:33:52 PM(UTC)
@Arctic Raider I will update the thread in both a victory cry post and the initial post with my faster times. Expect one later this afternoon when I livestream. :)

John

#71 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 12:48:00 PM(UTC)
OK thanks. :)
#72 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 12:48:50 PM(UTC)
John, you may want to clarify: today's Week in Review reads "during tomorrow’s Forza 5 livestream beginning at 3 p.m. Pacific"
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 3:33:33 PM(UTC)
John I have a 69' GTO tune posted and it's more grip than speed. I'm at a 2:26.3xx on my second lap. Hope you can give it a try. You can search my name or under RSM.
#74 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 5:06:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
@ Relaxed PRKid, I ran your grip tune last night and it was working pretty good on the 65 Nova. Thanks man, I will try the others this weekend.

I also ran a tune from DTM Lionel and was able to get a low 2:27 but dirtied it. So I know a 2:27 is within my reach. Maybe today on #ForzaFriday

See you there on our twitch channel at 3pm

John

Cool, glad you gave it a try (you meant '66 Nova correct, and, NOT '65!!)! Both the '66 and '69 Nova's speed tunes are getting some great reviews and lap times, as well as, the Beast '69 Nova. Got the GTO and other cars shared as well. Enjoy the rides, and, good luck with your times (now, we don't want you to do too well ok...lol...)!

DJ Saoco
#75 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 6:18:02 PM(UTC)
You pretty quick Johniwanna, but I managed to finally beat your posted time by .3 seconds and it felt good to finally get my GTO around clean, but I the challenge didn't pop for me. I read a post earlier in this thread that said that the challenge would pop at the end of the month. However, I saw that 79 other people had already popped the challenge on an achievement tracking site, so I'm a little confused. Can somebody clarify? Also, does Johniwanna really have has face on a shoe? Pretty freakin' cool! Just don't buy a car and join the WRC like Mr. Ken Block! We already had one American shoe man running into trees in the WRC! Maybe Formula One needs a shoe mogul, and it's a bit harder to find trees to run into in Monaco!
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error