5 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:16:02 PM(UTC)
Yo Forza Fans!

It's been a while since I have been the bounty but I have stepped up to the plate and I have a big target on my back.

If you have been watching #lovelettertuesdayswith johniwanna or # ForzaFriday on our twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/forzamotorsport you know what this is about.

Last weekend I set a time of 2:28.348 at Bathurst in one of the available old school muscle cars. The 1969 Nova 396 SS.

First. Beat that time to earn a badge and title.

Then the rest of this month, as we approach the launch of Forza Horizon 2 on September 30, I will be doing my best to improve my time using any of the cars available for this C500 event.

I appreciate your help with any tunes you can offer, if you wanna play that way, or just do your best to climb the September Community Bounty leaderboard.

My goal will be to stay in the top 25%. I'm open to challenges or dares if I don't meet this goal.

If you beat my time by the end of the month you will win a heap of Forza Motorsport 5 credits.

I'll be in this thread daily looking for fun and feedback. I will update the thread...and this post with my best time. Expect the first update on Tuesday.

My current time is: 2:28.348

My new time as of 9/12 is 2:27.702 -- oh yeah baby

My new time as of 9/14/ is 2:26.776 loving being in the 2:26s before mid month.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. :-)

John

Edited by user Sunday, September 14, 2014 8:54:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

#2 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:26:09 PM(UTC)
johniwanna Grip-Speed-Beast tunes for '69 GTO, '69 Nova, '66 Nova, and '67 Chevelle right here....(Tuner's Lounge)....

http://forums.forzamotor...--67-Chevelle-tunes.aspx

PRKId

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:44:51 PM(UTC)
Other than the badge and title, how many CRs do we get?

I need a monetary incentive to kick my backside into gear, lol

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#4 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 5:42:42 PM(UTC)
Beat the time with a 1.25 but no badge , was going to do the Prague event but until the badge issue is sorted I'll be leaving it , just hope I don't need to beat my time to get the bounty hunter one
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 6:45:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SteffGall Go to Quoted Post
Beat the time with a 1.25 but no badge , was going to do the Prague event but until the badge issue is sorted I'll be leaving it , just hope I don't need to beat my time to get the bounty hunter one

I think you have to race on the track with the correct class and beat John's time but you have to do it after today. Any times posted prior to the event do not count.

And really, you ran a 1.25 in C-Class with an American Muscle Car on Bathurst????

Edited by user Friday, September 5, 2014 9:18:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 7:21:34 PM(UTC)
I'll be spending a lot of the weekend practicing and trying to get as far as head of you as possible. :) Good luck to everyone!
#7 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 7:57:33 PM(UTC)
Livery is available now at storefront, search my gamertag Sadioki or title Johniwanna Bounty at Paint search keyword

image by Sadioki, on Flickr

:)

Edited by user Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:48:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Follow Johniwanna | Facebook
www.facebook.com/johniwanna
#8 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 9:00:26 PM(UTC)
2.23.973 and I can probably shave another second off If I wanted to do 20 more laps.
#9 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 11:49:55 PM(UTC)
The two current challenges are unobtainable (no one has unlocked them)!

-Grand Tour of Prague
-September Bounty Hunter

There is less than 3 days remaining until expiration!

PLEASE FIX in time!!!
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 6, 2014 12:59:43 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Sunday, September 7, 2014 6:47:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Saturday, September 6, 2014 2:18:37 AM(UTC)
I think someone screwed something up this month....

Each month we have had an update to the game, which has included the new challenges etc... BUT You can put challenges into a game without having to actually update the game..

The issue here is that it's not technically just a challenge, as you unlock a badge and title in game... Now unless that badge and title were already in the game (which I doubt) then surely they would need to be added in order to unlock? I think someone forgot to put out an update to add the titles and badges to the game in the first place!
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 6, 2014 3:08:17 AM(UTC)
Well this should be fun, one of my least fav tracks (Just because i've not run it much), in my least favourite car type for racing. lol
I love old muscle cars, but for racing they are horrible old boats that yaw all over the shop like a container ship in a storm. lol
Off to search for some tunes for quickness, might build my own later.

As for the twitch stream names;

TGI Tuesdays (TGI to stand for Thank God it's or Twitch Gaming Initiative, or similar)

Forza Tuesdays, Where Streams Are Driven

Johniwanna's Nervous Twitch

Twitching Gears

That'll do for now...
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 6, 2014 3:47:45 PM(UTC)
Where do I go to look for that challenge
#14 Posted : Saturday, September 6, 2014 7:42:49 PM(UTC)
The johniwanna rival vanished from the rivals???and u dont get a badge until the event ends ppl,,,the johniwanna event does not end till the end of september
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 6, 2014 9:39:44 PM(UTC)
The johniwanna rivals event for some reason has combined with the regular c class rivals and that event does not say it is the community monthly,,,so if u work hard at besting ur time on that event ur time might not count towards the monthly event that has vanished from the monthly list,,,,i fear johniwanna has pulled the event in an effort to cheat cuz most ppl post times on the weekend,,,,well played john,,,here are some names for ur twitch stream,,,john the dirty cheater or johniwanna make sure iwin,,hahaha,,i am kidding,,,or am i?
#16 Posted : Saturday, September 6, 2014 11:39:08 PM(UTC)
So what is the go with this monthly event john I have a good time of 2:28 n all of a sudden I go to the monthly event n it's not there what the hell
#17 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:20:23 AM(UTC)
They were having some problems with the servers yesterday. Maybe it's just temporarily gone and will re-appear once they, A: Realise it's gone, or B: Put the servers back online properly.
Either way it should be sorted.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 8:10:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
Yo Forza Fans!

It's been a while since I have been the bounty but I have stepped up to the plate and I have a big target on my back.

If you have been watching #lovelettertuesdayswith johniwanna or # ForzaFriday on our twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/forzamotorsport you know what this is about.

Last weekend I set a time of 2:28.348 at Bathurst in one of the available old school muscle cars. The 1969 Nova 396 SS.

First. Beat that time to earn a badge and title.

Then the rest of this month, as we approach the launch of Forza Horizon 2 on September 30, I will be doing my best to improve my time using any of the cars available for this C500 event.

I appreciate your help with any tunes you can offer, if you wanna play that way, or just do your best to climb the September Community Bounty leaderboard.

My goal will be to stay in the top 25%. I'm open to challenges or dares if I don't meet this goal.

If you beat my time by the end of the month you will win a heap of Forza Motorsport 5 credits.

I'll be in this thread daily looking for fun and feedback. I will update the thread...and this post with my best time. Expect the first update on Tuesday.

My current time is: 2:28.348

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. :-)

John

Badge just popped up [Mod edit - WSD, Profanity and implied profanity is against the forums TOS]

Edited by user Monday, September 8, 2014 8:40:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 4:55:13 AM(UTC)
I tried to check this bounty event this weekend, but was not lucky as the servers has been busy because of lot of traffic, I did also lose 1.5 million credit forza reward when I did redeem it.
Follow Johniwanna | Facebook
www.facebook.com/johniwanna
#20 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 8:36:03 AM(UTC)
Sorry about the trouble any of you had with the servers. I assure you this was not my doing.

I hope to be spending a bit more time later today jamming on a better time.

I talked to Fred about the badge and title and it is working as expected. You have to beat my time in my rivals event to earn it. You cannot have set a better time in "C Class time trials" or anything else.

Good luck to all of you. Some of you will need it, others probably not as much.

Sadioki, I am going to try and work with the 1965 Chevy Nova, but I will drive anything someone builds for me and give it a shot.

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

#21 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 10:54:58 AM(UTC)

I am going to try and work with the 1965 Chevy Nova, but I will drive anything someone builds for me and give it a shot.

John

john.... I have available tunes (grip-speed-beast) for the '69 Nova, '66 Nova (actually the best tune in top 5 with LSR SCH1WO driving 2:19.757), '69 GTO, '67 Chevelle, '57 Chevy, and, '56 F-100.

http://forums.forzamotor...le-57-Chevy-56-F100.aspx

DJ Saoco
#22 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 12:32:09 PM(UTC)
Where can i find the challenge? And is it also for forza horizon?
#23 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 1:44:38 PM(UTC)
Sorry about the trouble any of you had with the servers. I assure you this was not my doing.

I hope to be spending a bit more time later today jamming on a better time.

I talked to Fred about the badge and title and it is working as expected. You have to beat my time in my rivals event to earn it. You cannot have set a better time in "C Class time trials" or anything else.

Good luck to all of you. Some of you will need it, others probably not as much.

Sadioki, I am going to try and work with the 1965 Chevy Nova, but I will drive anything someone builds for me and give it a shot.

John

There's another problem now though. After the servers were restored, when the rivals events came back up the September Event is now missing from the Community Monthly section - it's not in any of the other rivals sections even. It goes straight from the Formula E Challenge to Power Of Inspiration where it used to be Formula E -> September Bounty -> Power of Inspiration. Challenge is up and badge/title reward works as expected, but now there is no event there to unlock it. Same goes for the other challenge for the gold weekend. The special events are missing. In the case of the Prague one there's only just over 8hrs left on the clock.

#24 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 1:48:17 PM(UTC)
Yep this event is gone....
It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road.

My Forza 6 paints
#25 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 2:53:29 PM(UTC)
Yeah i forgot to mention that the online prague event was also gone,, i tried to do it saturday and sunday,, ithought maybe it was the adc event but you couldnt drive 130 miles so that was a waste of time,,what sux is it was gonna be the 1st online event i was gonna check out,,only reason i went to the online event was cuz the rivals was down... i really only like rivals or its my fave part of forza along with the MIA auction house,,,you guys need to bring back the AH i dont care if the max bid is 50 grand per car or whatev.. unicorn cars as well..it was the most fun to win a car not in the car list...to fix cheating a month after ppl win unicorns just gift them to everyone without the rivals paint,,make it so the paint on the free cars cant be changed so the ppl who earn the cars get a paint for the event and the free unicorns ppl get a free paint diff from the rivals paint,,,solutions exist to best cheaters and make the game better,,dont let the cheaters beat you cuz its exactly what has happened...or why not make an automated cheater modder killer
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error