6 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 11:57:35 AM(UTC)
I just completed the Prague Gran Prix event with at least 130 miles and didn't get the achievement, has this happened to anyone else?
#2 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:03:37 PM(UTC)
Yes just done it 170 miles in an A class , no reward badge or achievement unlocked, not happy
#3 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:30:22 PM(UTC)
Same for me. I just did 171 miles and got nothing. I don't know if I can justify doing it again.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:35:48 PM(UTC)
i have the same problem with the September bounty hunter, beat a time of 2:28.3xx with a time of 2:27.1xx no achievement or badge
:(
#5 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:47:56 PM(UTC)
I think there are server issues, but don't know if this would affect achievement awards???
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/3/2042 12:24:38 AM(UTC)
#6 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:55:26 PM(UTC)
I completed bounty hunter and didn't get badge or title for beating the time. Idk why there are STILL problems with awarding badges and titles in this game....
#7 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 1:10:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rebel Alert Go to Quoted Post
I think there are server issues, but don't know if this would affect achievement awards???

Yes. When the xbox live status says problem with social gaming it often causes delays in achievements showing up.

Problem is we can't be 100% sure.
I blame the ants.
#8 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 1:34:34 PM(UTC)
Let's hope it will pop up later.
Did the race twice now (cleared cache after it didn't pop the first time)...
Fuel your fantasy
#9 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 1:52:14 PM(UTC)
Yeah no achievement and my miles led didn't increase either on the achievement list. Hopefully it'll update later, don't think I really have time to do it again.
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 2:02:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I Steal Toilets Go to Quoted Post
I completed bounty hunter and didn't get badge or title for beating the time. Idk why there are STILL problems with awarding badges and titles in this game....

Yes. I'm seriously disappointed in Forza AGAIN. They had better hope project cars or GRID 3 gives the same problems or this will be my last forza game. Its been out nearly a yr now, its time to clean things up and get it functioning properly, if I was this hasteful at my job, I would have lost it in January.

# Winning
#11 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 2:06:15 PM(UTC)
Achievement issues are usually xbox live issues not Turn 10. Check the xbox live status screen.
I blame the ants.
#12 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 2:07:11 PM(UTC)
No just done the 1.45 for nothing not happy!!!
 3 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 2:18:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Skywarp 72 Go to Quoted Post

Yes. I'm seriously disappointed in Forza AGAIN. They had better hope project cars or GRID 3 gives the same problems or this will be my last forza game. Its been out nearly a yr now, its time to clean things up and get it functioning properly, if I was this hasteful at my job, I would have lost it in January.

It is NOT the game, it is Xbox Live, and problems there: When in doubt, and before posting blaming stuff to the forums, check http://xbox.com/status for the latest information.

You can always look in your own Dashboard (when you're connected to Xbox Live) in System/Networking and you'll have the most recent information from the people of host Forza Motorsport on their servers (Xbox Live).
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#14 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 3:35:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jedi Chico Go to Quoted Post
I just completed the Prague Gran Prix event with at least 130 miles and didn't get the achievement, has this happened to anyone else?

Hello Jedi. we run together the same race ... I also did more than 130 miles and did not receive the reward or achievement ... thought it was a problem on my Xbox but I race again made 130 miles again and didn't get nothing .... hope this is corrected after.
#15 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 4:36:28 PM(UTC)
No achievement here too, I hope that it will pop out because this evening I spent 170 minutes waiting in the lobbies completing only a single race (145 miles). -__-
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 4:55:51 PM(UTC)
THERE IS LESS THAN 3 DAYS TO FIX THIS:
NO ONE IS ABLE TO UNLOCK THE "Grand Tour of Prague" and September Bounty Hunter" challenges.

Just wasted my time doing over 130 miles for NOTHING.
It was extremely stressful because someone persistently kept crashing into me in the last 40 minutes.
GET RID OF THE SIMULATION/COLLISIONS TURN 10.
After getting just barely 135 miles, I see nobody is able to unlock the challenges, badges, titles. WTF!

NEVER BUYING ANY FORZA AGAIN, NEVER BUYING FROM TURN 10 AGAIN. NEITHER SHOULD ANYONE ELSE.

Don't bother mentioning, "you should have looked at the service status on xbox.com",
that didn't mention anything to do with unlocking issues at all! Some of you posted this trying to defend them, it mentioned nothing earlier exept for friend viewing issues.

STOP MAKING CHALLENGES IF THIS IS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.
The near-unobtainable challenges from after E3 was a train-wreck. They were put up and then taken down , then brought back months later.
Again, STOP MAKING CHALLENGES.
THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE IN 3 DAYS

Edited by user Friday, September 5, 2014 4:56:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 5:19:43 PM(UTC)
Those challenges that were put up and taken down; they weren't supposed to be put up, and is a simple human error, however, for the rest of it, I mostly agree with you. There is a chance the achievements will automatically pop at a later time. I've had similar happen to me in the past. Fingers crossed that we haven't all wasted hours on these two achievements.
TA Gamercard
#18 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 6:30:33 PM(UTC)
Here is why I think it isn't unlocking for anyone:

There is no badge or title available to unlock, so no challenge achievements are awarded.
There needs to be a badge and title first in order to unlock it.
There is not even a 'Locked' space for them, just nothing.

Turn10 needs to update these challenges into the game, and then we try to earn them.

Again... HURRY as it expires in LESS THAN 3 DAYS

Edited by user Friday, September 5, 2014 6:31:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 6:37:37 PM(UTC)
I think you're going to be a bit embarrassed when you log in tomorrow and the challenges unlock
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 6:49:45 PM(UTC)
Think some of you guys need to relax a bit. I've never not received an achievement that I completed in FM5. Yes, some of them took a day or two to show up ... but they always have.
#21 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 6:54:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TayTheDay Go to Quoted Post
I think you're going to be a bit embarrassed when you log in tomorrow and the challenges unlock

Originally Posted by: WildcatKNH Go to Quoted Post
Think some of you guys need to relax a bit. I've never not received an achievement that I completed in FM5. Yes, some of them took a day or two to show up ... but they always have.

Hopefully that is the case.
If it was locked at 100%, it will unlock some days later....
But this time is a bit different. The challenge says 0% even when you do it right.
I feel there is no record that the game knows anything was accomplished.

Maybe what I mentioned before is the reason it doesn't unlock.
Titles/Badges for the challenges are not present yet.
It's not a matter of failed unlocks, the game doesn't see anything being achieved without the titles/badges being awarded.

I noticed this with whenever achievements/challenges are unlocked:
-You earn the title+badge first
-Achievement is awarded afterwards

But, I didn't make the game, it'd be nice to get an official statement from TURN10 ALREADY.
WHY AREN'T THEY SAYING ANYTHING.

Edited by user Friday, September 5, 2014 7:05:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 7:06:40 PM(UTC)
I love this game ... but ... after an afternoon of being crashed into literally every race, an evening of all friends showing offline and communication problems (yes yes xboxlive, also microsoft), i was finally happy to find myself at night in a great lobby without crashers in Prague (a first in an endurance challenge!). but not for long : no achievement or badge at the end. Let"s face it, the badge is the only reason to meet the challenge, so another waste of time. Free Forza for gold members? a great way to learn to know Forza. Also a nice welcome for a lot of Europeans who had to wait until today to buy an xboxone in their own country.
Add this up to all the other problems ( kicked to startscreen, laggy gamechat, not enough space to save setups, the ability to make major cuts (oh Yas), wallriding the Alps, ...) and i am beginning to think this is just a one way love...

Edited by user Friday, September 5, 2014 9:18:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 7:27:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blaqshaq Go to Quoted Post
THERE IS LESS THAN 3 DAYS TO FIX THIS:
NO ONE IS ABLE TO UNLOCK THE "Grand Tour of Prague" and September Bounty Hunter" challenges.

Just wasted my time doing over 130 miles for NOTHING.
It was extremely stressful because someone persistently kept crashing into me in the last 40 minutes.
GET RID OF THE SIMULATION/COLLISIONS TURN 10.
After getting just barely 135 miles, I see nobody is able to unlock the challenges, badges, titles. WTF!

NEVER BUYING ANY FORZA AGAIN, NEVER BUYING FROM TURN 10 AGAIN. NEITHER SHOULD ANYONE ELSE.

Don't bother mentioning, "you should have looked at the service status on xbox.com",
that didn't mention anything to do with unlocking issues at all! Some of you posted this trying to defend them, it mentioned nothing earlier exept for friend viewing issues.

STOP MAKING CHALLENGES IF THIS IS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.
The near-unobtainable challenges from after E3 was a train-wreck. They were put up and then taken down , then brought back months later.
Again, STOP MAKING CHALLENGES.
THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE IN 3 DAYS

THIS IS AN XBOX LIVE SERVER ISSUE AFFECTING ALL GAMES AND IS NOT JUST A FORZA ISSUE. ALSO THE CHALLENGE WILL PROBABLY SHOW AS UNLOCKED TOMORROW.
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 7:34:22 PM(UTC)
Quote:
THIS IS AN XBOX LIVE SERVER ISSUE AFFECTING ALL GAMES AND IS NOT JUST A FORZA ISSUE. ALSO THE CHALLENGE WILL PROBABLY SHOW AS UNLOCKED TOMORROW.

This IS A FORZA ISSUE. If this was a current XBL issue every game would be affected.
See my last post.
#25 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 7:41:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blaqshaq Go to Quoted Post
Quote:

This IS A FORZA ISSUE. If this was a current XBL issue every game would be affected.
See my last post.

It is an issue with the xbox live servers. The xbox live status said so. I can not check at the moment but it was on the xbox.com status earlier.

It is not a forza issue, it is an xbox live issue. I have had it before with other games. The ach will unlock when the xbox live server issue is sorted and you sign out and I again.

Edit: when the status says social and gaming it does often affect achievements. It has for me in 3 games when it has said that.

Edited by user Friday, September 5, 2014 7:44:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
6 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error