#1 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 9:30:25 AM(UTC)
I have been drifting for 9 months or so and would like to join a team but I don't think I'm good enough to join one of the more experienced teams. If anyone has a team or would like to start one for less experienced/ less skilled drivers then I would be happy to join. Thank you :)
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 1:57:28 PM(UTC)
All i do on fm4 is drifting but im not all that great at it yet.i joined evercool racing tag ECJR about a wk or so ago.you can check out the member board at http://evercoolracingteam.freeforums.net/ .non team members can sign up also.if you decide to join just friend evercool on there and send him a msg.they do alot of lap time events it seems like.something like challanges in rivals only for alot more credits if u can beat their times.Im just tryin to work my way up the leaderboards in drift right now.i suck at racing.lol
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2014 4:03:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DragonRyder5248 Go to Quoted Post
All i do on fm4 is drifting but im not all that great at it yet.i joined evercool racing tag ECJR about a wk or so ago.you can check out the member board at http://evercoolracingteam.freeforums.net/ .non team members can sign up also.if you decide to join just friend evercool on there and send him a msg.they do alot of lap time events it seems like.something like challanges in rivals only for alot more credits if u can beat their times.Im just tryin to work my way up the leaderboards in drift right now.i suck at racing.lol

A little off topic. I'm in Evercool Racing. I'm not a big drifter. so if you can help me out Dragon, I'll try to do the same with circuits. The thing about circuits is that you have to have a good tune first, then worry about learning the track and braking points.

Sorry Wardy for that. But like he said we have a drift captain. He can help you with car selection and tunes, and just learning the art of drifting.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 6:33:10 PM(UTC)
You wouldn't believe me if I said that many of the top ranking teams don't care too much on skill level. I certainly don't, I recruit on 2 specifics. Potential and commitment. If they are there, im sure we can help you out. Also, if you guys from Evercool want to know how, we can arrange that too.

-Slidewayzz
-GSN Slidewayzz

Leader of Game-Slide Nation
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2014 7:45:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GSN Slidewayzz Go to Quoted Post
You wouldn't believe me if I said that many of the top ranking teams don't care too much on skill level. I certainly don't, I recruit on 2 specifics. Potential and commitment. If they are there, im sure we can help you out. Also, if you guys from Evercool want to know how, we can arrange that too.

-Slidewayzz

Spot On - Im the leader of the 4th drift team in the world and we dont recruit on how good you are, we analyze drifters if they score ok laps and see what there doing wrong and if there eg got no tune or wrong tune we set them up in a good tune and teach them what we know
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 6:51:39 PM(UTC)
I'm looking to join a team, I'm pretty new to forza 4, I have a lot of drift cars, also I make vinyl's and designs for drifters and drags

Edited by user Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:43:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

XgnBlaze256

Notification

Icon
Error