5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 5:51:47 AM(UTC)
The '69 GTO Judge speed tune has been shared!

If there are any requests for the bounty event, please let me know and I will try to accommodate. Again, thank you for the support!

DJ Saoco
#52 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 6:06:44 AM(UTC)
iam on 126.1 at moment with my tune setup its there to share if you want to try it guys and girls
#53 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 6:07:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BTR BOSH Go to Quoted Post
iam on 126.1 at moment with my tune setup its there to share if you want to try it guys and girls

that's on the chevy nova
#54 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 7:38:50 AM(UTC)
[quote=RelaxedPRKid;175454]Summary of the shared tunes....

A. 1969 Chevrolet Nova SS 396

1. "johniwanna grip1".
356 HP, 384 lb-ft, 2884 lbs (52%), 5.7L
SHALB Stats: 5.7 / 5.0 / 7.8 / 8.1 / 5.4
60-100 7.093 sec, TS 151.9 mph

2. "johniwanna grip2"
393 HP, 423 lb-ft, 2878 lbs (52%), 5.7L
SHALB Stats: 5.9 / 4.8 / 8.0 / 8.4 / 5.0
60-100 6.319 sec, TS 156.7 mph

3. "johniwanna speed"
451 HP, 486 lb-ft, 2875 lbs (52%), 6.0L
SHALB Stats: 6.2 / 4.5 / 8.3 / 8.4 / 4.6
60-100 5.460 sec, TS 163.6 mph

The beast has been tamed...shared version #4 for this event...
4. "johniwanna beast"
503 HP, 513 lb-ft, 2799 lbs (52%), 6.0L
SHALB Stats: 6.4 / 4.2 / 8.4 / 8.3 / 4.6
60-100 4.844 sec, TS 168.3 mph

B. 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS

1. "johniwanna grip"

2. "johniwanna speed"

C. 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge

1. "johniwanna grip"

2. "johniwanna speed"

Enjoy! Feedback (and, "LIKES"!) would be appreciated! Thanks!
/quote]

Great Job buddy with these cars! I gave each tune a few laps. ALL very fun to drive and will suit new and experienced drivers! My times ranged from 1:23.XXX to 1:26.XXX :)
#55 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 8:23:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Psycho Sasuke Go to Quoted Post

Great Job buddy with these cars! I gave each tune a few laps. ALL very fun to drive and will suit new and experienced drivers! My times ranged from 1:23.XXX to 1:26.XXX :)

Thanks Psycho! Really appreciate you taking the time to check these out. So far, feedback is good on all cars. It worthwhile seeing all you great drivers hitting some good times at Bathurst. All I have been hitting for now has been its walls, lol....

DJ Saoco
#56 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 8:54:13 AM(UTC)
I got a request for a '67 Chevelle SS, so will be working on that soon!

DJ Saoco
#57 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 9:02:39 AM(UTC)
What time is this bounty supposed to start today?
Been racing since Forza 1...2005... NOT 2007 like it say's above.
#58 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 9:07:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: joediesle Go to Quoted Post
What time is this bounty supposed to start today?

Not sure joediesle! Yet, many online anxiously awaiting! Good luck!

DJ Saoco
#59 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 9:09:38 AM(UTC)
Call me Mr. Thickie but... where is this event? I can't find it on rivals mode (unless its in the VIP section). Or is this just an informal tuning forum thing, in which case never mind me lol.
#60 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 9:11:11 AM(UTC)
Just ran a 23 sec with the " beast" nova... liking this car.

Edited by user Friday, September 5, 2014 9:12:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Been racing since Forza 1...2005... NOT 2007 like it say's above.
#61 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 9:57:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: donpost Go to Quoted Post
Call me Mr. Thickie but... where is this event? I can't find it on rivals mode (unless its in the VIP section). Or is this just an informal tuning forum thing, in which case never mind me lol.

Everyone is on "wait mode"....officially its supposed to start today! Crossing our fingers. Will be in the normal Rivals Events area.

DJ Saoco
#62 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 9:58:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: joediesle Go to Quoted Post
Just ran a 23 sec with the " beast" nova... liking this car.

Cool, great job joediesle. I know the beast is a little hard of a drive! You might also check out the speed tune for this Nova and the '66.

DJ Saoco
#63 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 10:21:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post

Everyone is on "wait mode"....officially its supposed to start today! Crossing our fingers. Will be in the normal Rivals Events area.

Ahhh I see. Just ran a 29.6 in the Beast Nova. I can't drive using the pad to save my life, but I'm looking forward to giving it another blast when my wheel arrives. It's really well balanced and actual handles pretty well for a muscle car. It's really nice to drive through the twisty bits as you come back down the mountain!

I'd love to give the tune a "like" but I have no idea how....
#64 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 10:39:29 AM(UTC)

Ahhh I see. Just ran a 29.6 in the Beast Nova. I can't drive using the pad to save my life, but I'm looking forward to giving it another blast when my wheel arrives. It's really well balanced and actual handles pretty well for a muscle car. It's really nice to drive through the twisty bits as you come back down the mountain!

I'd love to give the tune a "like" but I have no idea how....

Thanks donpost! And, really nice time on a Beast you must tame! You might try the '69 Nova Speed and/or Grip2 versions, probably give you better times as well. In addition, the '66 Nova speed tune is looking great, and, there is also a grip version.

For a "Like" on the tune, basically, go to your tunes via a Load and hit the saved tune again. Once the window pops-up you will see a "Like" selection option. Thanks!

DJ Saoco
#65 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 10:44:38 AM(UTC)
Tunes are up for the 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-396. Just wanted to give some folks additional car selections (per request). Thanks!

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 11:05:47 AM(UTC)
OK, now that I have taken a breather......

A SPECIAL shout out, and BIG THANK YOU to General Swift and OGR Moss for the support provided in getting these tunes out with their testing and insights. Please FOLLOW both General Swift (with also a 2nd GT of ONR Swift) and OGR Moss on their Tunes and Paints. (They actually have tunes for this Bounty event as well!) I know they are both experienced tuners, let alone, great drivers. Honorable mentions out to both LSR SCH1WO and Psycho Sasuke for testing. And, of course, please FOLLOW these guys as well! Thanks guys!

DJ Saoco
#67 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:21:56 PM(UTC)
PRKid, just wanted to say thank you. Just finished Bounty Hunt. Posted a 2:28.1. Good enough to beat Johnni. Actually had some laps in the 2:27 range but wall dings ruined them.

So, everybody, if AX can win a bounty challenge using PRKid's '69 Nova speed tune, then you can.

Bonus tip: the esses are the difference between a lap that beats Johnni and one that doesn't. You have to get that angle right.

AX
#68 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:22:04 PM(UTC)
Here is johniwanna's thread on the latest regarding the September Bounty Hunter event....

http://forums.forzamotor...ounty----Johniwanna.aspx

Now, go get him!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#69 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:23:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Anubis Xeper Go to Quoted Post
PRKid, just wanted to say thank you. Just finished Bounty Hunt. Posted a 2:28.1. Good enough to beat Johnni. Actually had some laps in the 2:27 range but wall dings ruined them.

So, everybody, if AX can win a bounty challenge using PRKid's '69 Nova speed tune, then you can.

Bonus tip: the esses are the difference between a lap that beats Johnni and one that doesn't. You have to get that angle right.

AX

AX.....glad it worked out for you, and, thanks for the support....it's appreciated!

DJ Saoco
#70 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 12:42:38 PM(UTC)
okay RelaxedPRkid i tested your tune soooo hard. my best time in your chevy nova 66 is a 2:20,074 tomorrow i will chase my ghost because i can go in the 2:19s but it is so hard to get a great clean lap around Bathurst.. :( thanks for sharing it buddy!
My twitch channel: http://de.twitch.tv/xmt_sch1wo
#71 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 1:01:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSR SCH1WO Go to Quoted Post
okay RelaxedPRkid i tested your tune soooo hard. my best time in your chevy nova 66 is a 2:20,074 tomorrow i will chase my ghost because i can go in the 2:19s but it is so hard to get a great clean lap around Bathurst.. :( thanks for sharing it buddy!

WOW, awesome time SCH1WO! Darn, a 2:20.0xx......geeeee.....

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#72 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 1:04:38 PM(UTC)
I've tried all the tunes but I'm getting my best time with my open tune for the Ford De Luxe Coupe ( 1940 ).

It is 3 minutes, but hey, it is still the best time I can get so far.
Great work on all the tunes being passed around.
My completely open source tunes for: Forza Motorsport 5 & Forza Horizon 2.
#73 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 1:07:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Spot The Kitty Go to Quoted Post
I've tried all the tunes but I'm getting my best time with my open tune for the Ford De Luxe Coupe ( 1940 ).

It is 3 minutes, but hey, it is still the best time I can get so far.
Great work on all the tunes being passed around.

Keep at it Kitty...you'll get there! I am still way off pace to get to johniwanna....just hoping to get the badge/title.

DJ Saoco
#74 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 3:56:01 PM(UTC)
Thanks for sharing these tunes. I have got a personal best on bathurst,with your 66 speed tune. The humiliating thing about it is the person I beat did slightly slower in one lap than I did in two.
#75 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 6:37:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A5yrtech Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for sharing these tunes. I have got a personal best on bathurst,with your 66 speed tune. The humiliating thing about it is the person I beat did slightly slower in one lap than I did in two.

Glad u got a PB A5yrtech! Have different tunes that can take off faster for a 1st lap....

DJ Saoco
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error