This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<789Prev
#201 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 9:42:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: outkast6 ACTUAL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shay Feral Go to Quoted Post
Looks alot of cruising without the radio again, jeeze, it is so hard to program a classic rock station? It must be... Not a single track in this list I like, not a single GENRE I like. You're basing a game in the freaking UK, how can you guys miss out so freaking hard on classic rock? Some of the best bands in rock and metal are freaking British!

Ya know...

Pink Floyd
The Doors
The Beatles
Whitesnake
led Zeppelin

I can come up with a classic rock station with a track list that's all about road songs, and you don't even have to pay me, why did they waste their money on Rob Da Bank?

Don't forget Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Judas Priest, etc...

The Who
The Rolling Stones
U2
Black Sabbath
Yes (might be wrong about them, apologies if so)

"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#202 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2015 9:12:52 AM(UTC)
Actually, I don't like the track lists from both games.

I hear everything, really, so the focus on electronic tracks isn't a problem. I don't (can't) distinguish between Indie- and Non-Indie-Music (I'm missing the word here) either, as long as the song is good, I listen to it.
But I find the tracks in both games... well, boring or bad. I would lie if I say, that there is one track, that I love to hear.

The best radio stations are Levante FM (There obviously has to be a Five Nights at Freddy's-Fan at Playground Games *g* ) and Ninjatune Radio at the moment for me, the rest is more a case of "Okay, but nothing that I could hear over hours."

Maybe Playground Games could try choosing another one, who puts the track list together? Just to look, if the overall list improves then or not.

The two games, which had an absolutely gorgeous track list for me, were NFS Hot Pursuit from 2010 and Gran Turismo 3. Even Forza Motorsport 2, which had menu music only, was better.

Let's see, what Horizon 3 will have...

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2015 12:48:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: I hope, that those profanities are out now. A PN would be nice before deleting and editing.

#203 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2015 6:17:25 PM(UTC)
Anybody know the song using in the 'FH2 Furious 7 Car Pack' Trailer?
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpIPO1UhAJs

Edited by user Friday, April 10, 2015 8:19:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#204 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2015 6:27:09 PM(UTC)
The song in the movie trailer is called Get Low.

This doesn't sound like it's a part of that song. It is a pretty cool song, but I don't know what it's called - sorry.

Edited by user Friday, April 10, 2015 6:28:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#205 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 6:46:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shifty EU Go to Quoted Post
The music is so lame.. :/ Guess I'll be listening to the carsounds anyways..
How about some rap..? Cruising while listening to A$AP Rocky or Schoolboy Q would be hella awesome!

Edit: Faul & Wad Ad vs. Pnau - Changes is actually pretty good.

Driving around listening to cassical is better imo. It gets even better when you start a race and ride of the valkyries begins to play. Even the William Tell Overture makes the start of a race awesome.

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2015 6:49:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#206 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2015 7:19:44 AM(UTC)
Is there a list of tracks used in forenza horizen 2 fast and furious?
 1 user liked this post.
#207 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2015 10:00:31 AM(UTC)
hey guys
I love forza horizon 2 and the music that they put into the game, however i am a metal, rock, punk fan
they have got a decent amount of stations with a variaty of music styles.
i was just thinking about what you guys would think about a station with rock, metal, punk?

don't reply with: o hell no, i hate metal.
because you do not have to listen to the station it is just an option!

i would love to hear about your opionion :)
#208 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 8:43:55 AM(UTC)
I don't really like the music in Forza in general. There are SOME decent tracks here and there, but it never really caters to genres for everyone. And the three pre-tuned channels all sound the same to me anyway. I would like it if us players were able to upload and listen to our own playlists in the game with the music that WE want to listen to. Like how that Initial D music gets me in that pure driving mood....
9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error