This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext
#151 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:52:01 PM(UTC)
Radio Levante is just epic for cruising around. I normally play without the radio, but I just wanted to check it out what stations there are. I immediately stopped at Levante, it's just perfect. I was driving my Ford SVT raptor on the highway at night when Mozart was playing, when LaFerrari's, Ford GT'S, Lambo's,... were all flying by accompanied by their engine sounds. It was just epic.

And then I started my extreme offroad championship while listening to Radio Levante. It was BRIL-LIANT. Starting with Ryde Of The Valkyries while these beasts were making their way through the first 3 minutes of the race, and then ending with 'Les Toreadors' by Bizet. God, you would think this would be a total mismatch, but none of that. It was epic.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/19/2042 12:30:56 PM(UTC)
#152 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:54:54 PM(UTC)
It has to be Bass Arena for me , and played loud when cruising
Girl racers rule
#153 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:37:33 PM(UTC)
I know it won't be so popular but I'd like to see a real rock/metal radio station, it'd be nice to hear Bullet For My Valentine, Disturbed, that kind of stuff while driving around Italy
#154 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 6:05:55 PM(UTC)
Anyone else find the music terrible? I mean, the game is great and all, the look and the feel but the music just hurts the ears. personally i prefer 70s 80s classic rock and that era in general (ironically all the music i listen to came out over 10 years before i was born X3) and im sure other people feel the same way. it seems there music library is full of electronic music that varies a little in bass and beat speed with every radio station aside from the good old classical which is actually a very much needed break from that awful music (in my opinion) after i think the 3rd championship.

And i know there are people who like all this electronic stuff cause the guy who i drive back and forth to work with always has it pumping out the car speakers but not all of us do...

i find it ironic that a game that has everything to do with cars and music has the major flaw of lack of music diversity.

Anyone else feel the same way?

side note...: i guess saints row 3 still has the best sound track :P

EDIT: oops i guess this is a repost, i guess lots of people are disappointed in the lack of varriaty

Edited by user Saturday, October 18, 2014 6:16:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#155 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 10:32:01 PM(UTC)
Why is it that rock fans get so butthurt if a game doesn't feature rock? Like get over it, Horizon isn't about rock (though it does have some). There's no jazz, country or reggae in Horizon 2, but I haven't seen anyone complain about the absence of those genres the way rock fans do. Maybe it's because folks who appreciate other genres actually appreciate music and are not slavishly devoted to one category. Naturally it's not all rock fans who act this way, but time and again if someone's whining about the music it's a rock fan. The complaints of these fans seem to follow this logic, "The music in this game sucks because it isn't my favorite kind of music." What's up with that?
 1 user liked this post.
#156 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:22:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pope of Funk Go to Quoted Post
Why is it that rock fans get so butthurt if a game doesn't feature rock? Like get over it, Horizon isn't about rock (though it does have some). There's no jazz, country or reggae in Horizon 2, but I haven't seen anyone complain about the absence of those genres the way rock fans do. Maybe it's because folks who appreciate other genres actually appreciate music and are not slavishly devoted to one category. Naturally it's not all rock fans who act this way, but time and again if someone's whining about the music it's a rock fan. The complaints of these fans seem to follow this logic, "The music in this game sucks because it isn't my favorite kind of music." What's up with that?

i would imagine it's cause rock has one of the biggest audiences in the music industry so there is a lot more of us out their and other games normally have music that is specific to that series or game, like halo music is just for halo and legend of zelda music is just for legend of zelda.

and the logic behind the complaining is the music is catered to one specific set of fans that like all that techno indie stuff. it's a very narrow soundtrack. All games that i have ever seen that use music produced outside the development of the game has a little something for everyone. so we all have to play muted a miss half of the experience of forza.

People complaining about this stuff lets turn 10 know what their costumers want for future updates, dlc and games. its good constructive criticism.

Maybe it's because folks who appreciate other genres actually appreciate music and are not slavishly devoted to one category.

there are people like this in every genre, its very ignorant to assume otherwise.
 1 user liked this post.
#157 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:41:20 PM(UTC)
Well my son has decided what his favorite radio station is:

OFF

I usually do have the radio on in games like this but I am leaning towards OFF too.
I blame the ants.
#158 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:51:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dataanti Go to Quoted Post

Maybe it's because folks who appreciate other genres actually appreciate music and are not slavishly devoted to one category.

there are people like this in every genre, its very ignorant to assume otherwise.

Of course. This is just a dig at whiners.
#159 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:17:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TGPomy9795 Go to Quoted Post
Not too bad of a list. But I find it incredibly disappointing and strange that the E3 Trailer song : Revolution....Did not make it into the game. What is with that?

Did they ever say why that track wasn't put into the final game?
#160 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:27:24 PM(UTC)
I like Bass arena
Girl racers rule
#161 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:38:59 PM(UTC)
I liked the songs in FH1 better. FH2 just does not have that many memorable songs. Although, I can't stop listening to Hospital Records Radio, especially the menu music song.
#162 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:27:40 PM(UTC)
Whoever decided to put Radio Levante in deserves a promotion. There's just something about weaving in and out of traffic on the highway going 200+mph while listening to the finale of William Tell Overture that can't be beat.
One of "The 50"
#163 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 5:39:54 AM(UTC)
Would be nice if i could change the channel from pulse. Sort it out....................
#164 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2014 9:57:48 PM(UTC)
My favorite station is the Levarte FM, classical tracks are my favorite. :D
**Mod edit - inappropriate link and content removed - Worm**
#165 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 7:55:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TUM 87 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Shay Feral Go to Quoted Post
Looks alot of cruising without the radio again, jeeze, it is so hard to program a classic rock station? It must be... Not a single track in this list I like, not a single GENRE I like. You're basing a game in the freaking UK, how can you guys miss out so freaking hard on classic rock? Some of the best bands in rock and metal are freaking British!

Ya know...

Pink Floyd
The Doors
The Beatles
Whitesnake
led Zeppelin

I can come up with a classic rock station with a track list that's all about road songs, and you don't even have to pay me, why did they waste their money on Rob Da Bank?

I couldn't agree more. Although I like Electronica, and will likely enjoy this soundtrack, it is SORELY missing some rock tunes. Both new AND old school.

Although I agree with you totally.

The Doors WE'RE NOT, ARE NOT and WILL NEVER be a UK Rock Band!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors

how old are you? 12?
User is suspended until 4/9/4753 10:20:36 AM(UTC)
#166 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 10:51:35 AM(UTC)
Bass, Hospital and Ninja Tune are all really top notch!!! Although all 3 could be doing with more songs.

Pulse was amazing in the first game but really really bad in this one.
#167 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 6:32:52 PM(UTC)
Is anyone else feeling like XS is a huge downgrade from FH1's Horizon Rocks? In FH1's rock station, we had well known artists like Arctic Monkeys, Black Keys, and White Lies in the roster, but FH2's equivalent seems a bit........meh. Is anyone else feeling this way?
#168 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 6:35:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Prepsi of TDU2 Go to Quoted Post
Is anyone else feeling like XS is a huge downgrade from FH1's Horizon Rocks? In FH1's rock station, we had well known artists like Arctic Monkeys, Black Keys, and White Lies in the roster, but FH2's equivalent seems a bit........meh. Is anyone else feeling this way?

dunno what you talkin about, I can't hear you over all this BAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
#169 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 6:38:45 PM(UTC)
I actually like XS. I wouldn't have minded if they split the indie stuff and the heavier alt into two different stations though.

My ride: 2011 Camaro SS/RS My FH4 Gallery
#170 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 6:44:34 PM(UTC)
XS is my favorite station in FH2 but I agree that it was better in FH1.

To be honest my most recent way of playing FH2 is with the radio off.

I blame the ants.
#171 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 7:46:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
XS is my favorite station in FH2 but I agree that it was better in FH1.

To be honest my most recent way of playing FH2 is with the radio off.

I liked the radio in FH1 better than in this game. If I'm not listening to Levante, the radio is off.
#172 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:06:53 AM(UTC)
Hey guys.

I remember I was able to download the soundtrack from the first game but for this second game there isn't an official soundtrack release we can buy? Is this correct?
I did a forum search but didn't find any info other than some people had made spotify playlists for most of the music.
"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
#173 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:24:08 AM(UTC)
Man. I only have the 3 origional stations cz i only have a xbox 360.(no weather. Less cars. I think less races):,(
#174 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:34:35 AM(UTC)
Bass arena soundtrack would be awesome
Girl racers rule
#175 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:50:42 AM(UTC)
Sadly, there is no official soundtrack to download. However, you can get around this slightly by opening the Horizon 2 soundtrack list and opening Youtube in another tab. I search the songs and pick the ones I like. For example: I love DeLorean Dynamite by Todd Terje or Pushing On by Oliver $ ft. Jimi Jules.

Cheers,
Ace
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error