12 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext
#201 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 1:34:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HONUSDAN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Furia636 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ind0ctrin Go to Quoted Post
20 races on Pro or higher are still bugged for me...

Same here. I've started on pro and i've done way more than 20 races so far. Still haven't unlocked it..

I don't know how, but I have the 20 races on pro or higher. I think I got it back in December.

Proof:

Career
"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
#202 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 4:17:13 PM(UTC)
ive been having problems with a couple of achievements and looked through here and didn't see anyone else having issues with them so I figured id post about it. the avhievements are long beach 101 and win 5 medals in multiplayer. I have won a gold medal on long beach full in all three game modes and still didn't pop, and have won at least 7 medals in multiplayer and didn't get the 5 medal achievement.

on a side note I have done the multiplayer races in a private match against AI, like have done with the previous forza titles to get the multiplayer achievements, does this method no longer work?
#203 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2014 8:21:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
ive been having problems with a couple of achievements and looked through here and didn't see anyone else having issues with them so I figured id post about it. the avhievements are long beach 101 and win 5 medals in multiplayer. I have won a gold medal on long beach full in all three game modes and still didn't pop, and have won at least 7 medals in multiplayer and didn't get the 5 medal achievement.

on a side note I have done the multiplayer races in a private match against AI, like have done with the previous forza titles to get the multiplayer achievements, does this method no longer work?

It is specific that it needs to be a multiplayer hopper. You are correct in that you cannot use old way.
- Enzo Ferrari

#204 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2014 3:58:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HONUSDAN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post

It is specific that it needs to be a multiplayer hopper. You are correct in that you cannot use old way.

thanks for clarifying, not a big deal though, I just wont get the ones that require a hopper.

(for the past 2 years I have been silently protesting multiplayer achievements in games by avoiding them altogether, although im sure companies will continue to put them in games so long as online multiplayer exists lol)

#205 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:11:03 PM(UTC)
Hello, friends,

I´ve been playing Forza 5 for a while, and i noticed that i did not won any achievement lately.

Today i was certain that something was wrong. Driver Level 100 and no achievement unlocked.

Searching for another ones, i found out that other did not unlock either, like number of gold wins or number of championships in career mode.

Totally frustrated. Anybody else had the same problem? Any solutions? Thanks.
#206 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:15:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PitombaOne Go to Quoted Post
Hello, friends,

I´ve been playing Forza 5 for a while, and i noticed that i did not won any achievement lately.

Today i was certain that something was wrong. Driver Level 100 and no achievement unlocked.

Searching for another ones, i found out that other did not unlock either, like number of gold wins or number of championships in career mode.

What happens if you go to the achievement tile and click on it to see the counter?

Driver level achievements unlock when you fill up the bar eg when it ticks over to 101.

I blame the ants.
#207 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 4:05:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PitombaOne Go to Quoted Post
Hello, friends,

What happens if you go to the achievement tile and click on it to see the counter?

Driver level achievements unlock when you fill up the bar eg when it ticks over to 101.

Thanks for your attention.

Everything is ok now. When playing, the achievement did not unlock, and it was still blocked on the game.

But now, some hours later, i see throught smartglass the achievements are on my gamertag. How strange is that!

Some problem with Live, maybe...
#208 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 5:10:22 PM(UTC)
I have 3 things not popping for me.

20 medals with no rewind
25 gold medals circuit racing no rewind
150 races at unbeatable.

I am 5 races from finishing all 41 of the series. I only raced career mode at unbeatable level. I have not used rewind for the entire race chassis series which totals over 55 races. This does not include the races I managed not to use it here and there before I started making an effort to get the badge.
#209 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:35:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: s0ul harv3st Go to Quoted Post

20 medals with no rewind
150 races at unbeatable.

I am 5 races from finishing all 41 of the series. I only raced career mode at unbeatable level. I have not used rewind for the entire race chassis series which totals over 55 races. This does not include the races I managed not to use it here and there before I started making an effort to get the badge.

Yep, me too
And above all else we don't ever, ever let them get into cars.
#210 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 1:35:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: s0ul harv3st Go to Quoted Post

20 medals with no rewind
150 races at unbeatable.

As you can see above I too am missing the rewind badges, but do have the 150 at unbeatable. After finishing career on unbeatable I did have to go back and do more races to get it. It was another 30 or so races.
- Enzo Ferrari

#211 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 2:16:05 AM(UTC)
Another glitched badge for me: "Moonlight" (for doing 10 total career bonus races). I checked yesterday and I did about 25 bonus events.
Tier 9 - 14k points - Driving since 2010.
#212 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:59:39 AM(UTC)
I've finally unlocked all the achievements :).
#213 Posted : Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:25:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EinarN Go to Quoted Post

I don't want to sound like I'm calling you a liar or anything, but I don't suppose you could provide a pic of the unlocked '20 medals with no rewind' and '25 gold medals circuit racing no rewind' as many of us haven't been able to get these to unlock no matter what we do.

KalBoyd

Edited by user Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:27:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#214 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 1:12:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KalBoyd Go to Quoted Post

I don't want to sound like I'm calling you a liar or anything, but I don't suppose you could provide a pic of the unlocked '20 medals with no rewind' and '25 gold medals circuit racing no rewind' as many of us haven't been able to get these to unlock no matter what we do.

KalBoyd

I don't can't see either of those achivements, but got 100% completion and 1400 gamerscore. Are these just badges that doesn't count towards gamerscore.

Ps. Just checked and I don't have those badges.

Edited by user Monday, July 28, 2014 1:19:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#215 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 1:22:18 AM(UTC)

KalBoyd

You did see he said achievements, not badges and titles right??
#216 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 3:28:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post

KalBoyd

You did see he said achievements, not badges and titles right??

Oh. Oops, my bad. In my mind I don't differentiate between the two, hence the confusion.

Carry on.

KalBoyd

#217 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:18:20 PM(UTC)
I've just about completed every bonus career race with gold and don't even have the one for completing 10 races :/
#218 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 5:14:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dr AkuIa Go to Quoted Post
I've just about completed every bonus career race with gold and don't even have the one for completing 10 races :/

Odd...I got that one only a month or so after it was released. Maybe they messed it up after one of the updates like they did the '150 career races with drivatar skill set to unbeatable'--I know some people have gotten this one, but I just did 160 career races (I kept count) with the drivatar skill set to unbeatable (got a mix of silver & gold), but it didn't unlock.

Sure would be nice if T10 would let us know they're working on fixing these...

KalBoyd
#219 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 5:54:30 AM(UTC)
Just reached lvl25 with Ferrari ( before: Audi, Ford, Maclaren yesterday ) and no cheevo for lvl25 affinity with 4 manufacturers (Fanatic)- seems very disappointing really. And yes Affinity description is a bit odd in profile; Regional got A-H - then Affinity (A-C) has got middle alphabet and Affinity (D-J) got last few.
Got only 5 missing cheevos and I just wonder if all are glitched. Tomorrow prolly I unlock BMW lvl 25 ( currently lvl23,5) so I will let you know the progress. Doesn't look promising tho... First one unlocked straight after I reached 2nd Affinity ( badge unlocked and then cheevo right after).
Anybody got problems with Affinity achievements at the moment?
#220 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:34:28 AM(UTC)
I have noticed that sometimes a badge that normally pops doesn't for some reason. For example my Honda Hero never did, but I know a lot of other that have it.
The 150 races at unbeatable only popped for me within the last month. I had gone back through and replayed career mode to get it to do that. It was one of those badges that it started keeping track after an update. If you had played 50 before the update then you'll need to do 200.
- Enzo Ferrari

#221 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:36:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Prezesmaks Go to Quoted Post
Just reached lvl25 with Ferrari ( before: Audi, Ford, Maclaren yesterday ) and no cheevo for lvl25 affinity with 4 manufacturers (Fanatic)- seems very disappointing really. And yes Affinity description is a bit odd in profile; Regional got A-H - then Affinity (A-C) has got middle alphabet and Affinity (D-J) got last few.
Got only 5 missing cheevos and I just wonder if all are glitched. Tomorrow prolly I unlock BMW lvl 25 ( currently lvl23,5) so I will let you know the progress. Doesn't look promising tho... First one unlocked straight after I reached 2nd Affinity ( badge unlocked and then cheevo right after).
Anybody got problems with Affinity achievements at the moment?

Got it. I played career with car make that I have never played before ( Affinity lvl 0 ). Finished race and it popped. And I reached Affinity lvl1 with that manufacturer (in my case it was Aston Martin). Hope that is going to help anybody who's had similar issue.
#222 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:43:14 PM(UTC)
Got 100% completion of "The Drift Ring" challenge, and it doesn't unlock. Scored over 26,000 drift points, but still no Badge and Title. Any solutions out there for this problem?
#223 Posted : Friday, August 1, 2014 2:41:07 PM(UTC)
On The Horizon is not unlocking for me. It says it's 100% but on the top left it says "unmet challenge." It says there is 3 days left and it's not showing up in my list of unlocked achievements. It took me like 4-5 hours to do this. Anyone know what's going on?
#224 Posted : Saturday, August 2, 2014 6:26:43 AM(UTC)
I have 4 cheevos with the tracker on 100%, (tunings and designs credits) and just dont pop!!!! i already try everything, reboot xbox, cut the power off wait the whole night... i dont know what to do, this achievements are just stuck with 100% completion without give me credit for.
#225 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2014 1:11:09 PM(UTC)
While reviewing my list of badges and achievements I realized that I do not have the "Install an upgrade in Forzavista" badge within the Player Status area. I have installed a ton of upgrades (for cars and add-ons to game). Am I missing something? Or, is it a bug with synchronizing what I have done to that of T10?

DJ Saoco
12 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error