12 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
#176 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 8:23:35 AM(UTC)
Ok that is just strange I have tried for several days to get these challenges and I cannot connect to lobbies I also saw a post that supposedly I have posted 4 days ago???? I only check the news on here about new stuff and I have been having xb1 problems trying to connect to lobbies and my achievements for forza 5 and various other games and apps are not popping. I also got new games like spartan assault and the max game still no achievements popping. I have tried resetting the router, changing the config on the router. I need help from people. I contacted my router company, microsoft, and my ISP. The only thing I see is my xb1 has a strict nat. I also tried other ISPs by going to my friends houses and hooking it up, I portforwarded the xb1. I have tried everything u could imagine does anyone know if turn 10 can do something on their end and maybe that will fix the problems. The problem started a month ago when I got the last achievement from forza 5 which was a challenge to complete all rivals. After the achievement popped I then went for the badge to run out of gas and after that its just not unlocking anything. I have a level 25 affinity for audi and no achievement for having 1 car manufacturer to level 25. Still nothing. So anyone that is from turn 10 help me please?
#177 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 4:46:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkGods007 Go to Quoted Post
Ok that is just strange I have tried for several days to get these challenges and I cannot connect to lobbies I also saw a post that supposedly I have posted 4 days ago???? I only check the news on here about new stuff and I have been having xb1 problems trying to connect to lobbies and my achievements for forza 5 and various other games and apps are not popping. I also got new games like spartan assault and the max game still no achievements popping. I have tried resetting the router, changing the config on the router. I need help from people. I contacted my router company, microsoft, and my ISP. The only thing I see is my xb1 has a strict nat. I also tried other ISPs by going to my friends houses and hooking it up, I portforwarded the xb1. I have tried everything u could imagine does anyone know if turn 10 can do something on their end and maybe that will fix the problems. The problem started a month ago when I got the last achievement from forza 5 which was a challenge to complete all rivals. After the achievement popped I then went for the badge to run out of gas and after that its just not unlocking anything. I have a level 25 affinity for audi and no achievement for having 1 car manufacturer to level 25. Still nothing. So anyone that is from turn 10 help me please?

The Xbox needs to have OPEN Nat, not strict. Also, achievements need an online connection, when you connect next they will all start to flood in one after the other.
#178 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 1:30:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ma5hEd Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Wormfaust Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Refused 138 Go to Quoted Post
i just got the "Money well spent" in the Viper GTS LCE, max speed i noticed i went was only 182 mph
at the same time getting the achievement i was originally going for "It's a Public Road"

I tried Money Well Spent. S class time trial on the Nordscliffe in R8 Plus and didn't ping even though I maxed at about 215:(

I got that one testing my S class tune in an Aston Martin Vanquish.

I have just got this Achievement speed twice in a Merc travelling at 211 mph yet it has not popped. I have tried to get it to show up by doing the power off/power on trick but still no Achievement. In the Achievement section the green ring shows full up at 100% full, so I assume I will have to wait or try it in another tuned car from the modern Grand Touring Car selection I have in my garage?
#179 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 2:56:14 AM(UTC)
As I have already mentioned on page two, I still can get these to open.

Complete 10 Rivals Events

Complete 20 races with Drivatar skill set to Pro or higher

Earn a medal in 20 career races without using rewind
Earn a medal in 25 career races without using rewind

I do them weekly to see if they'll open. Still no joy. The first one doesn't bother me, but the last three are like a right of passage!
Please tell me Gods of Forza! What have I done to anger thee?!?!?!
"Nobody with a good car needs to worry about nothing do you understand?" Hazel Motes
"Nobody with a good car needs to be justified." Hazel Motes
#180 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 1:53:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Wormfaust Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Refused 138 Go to Quoted Post
i just got the "Money well spent" in the Viper GTS LCE, max speed i noticed i went was only 182 mph
at the same time getting the achievement i was originally going for "It's a Public Road"

I tried Money Well Spent. S class time trial on the Nordscliffe in R8 Plus and didn't ping even though I maxed at about 215:(

I got that one testing my S class tune in an Aston Martin Vanquish.

I have just got this Achievement speed twice in a Merc travelling at 211 mph yet it has not popped. I have tried to get it to show up by doing the power off/power on trick but still no Achievement. In the Achievement section the green ring shows full up at 100% full, so I assume I will have to wait or try it in another tuned car from the modern Grand Touring Car selection I have in my garage?

Turned on my XBONE today and the Achievement popped straight away.........24 hours late but nevertheless....HERE in the UK!!!!! Now to drive Hunt's 1976 McLaren #11 M23 for 200 miles around the Ring. Happy days?
#181 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 4:26:17 PM(UTC)
I'm not getting the Finish Bonus race achievements. I beat career then went back to finish the bonus races, but I am not getting credit for finishing the races.
I
Da Dude ........ Deep Trunked in the braking Zone
#182 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 9:41:13 AM(UTC)
These are the badges that should have unlocked but haven't for me:-

- Complete 150 total Career bonus races
- Complete 150 Career races with Drivatar skill set to unbeatable
- Earn a medal in 20 Career races without using rewind
- Earn a gold medal in 25 Career races without using rewind

I think all the others that i've completed the requirements for have unlocked. I've just got to complete the 1x random race in each championship (shame they aren't the Nurburg tracks...) that appeared since the Nurburg update, then everything is Gold on unbeatable.

Have the 4 badges/title above unlocked for anyone?
Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#183 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:08:57 PM(UTC)

I think all the others that i've completed the requirements for have unlocked. I've just got to complete the 1x random race in each championship (shame they aren't the Nurburg tracks...) that appeared since the Nurburg update, then everything is Gold on unbeatable.

Got this one ages ago but the others appear to be glitched still.
#184 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 12:51:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post

That's strange, maybe one of the updates messed that one up for me. I got the badge for 100 bonus races a long time ago, but the 150 badge never unlocked.

That being said, my game still has the badge/title menus listed with the wrong names and the matt and satin paints listed as chrome and something else. I'm sure i've read posts from people saying at least the paint names are fixed in their game. Maybe the downloaded game missed an update at the start or something.

Edited by user Thursday, June 19, 2014 12:53:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#185 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 2:48:33 AM(UTC)

That's strange, maybe one of the updates messed that one up for me. I got the badge for 100 bonus races a long time ago, but the 150 badge never unlocked.

That being said, my game still has the badge/title menus listed with the wrong names and the matt and satin paints listed as chrome and something else. I'm sure i've read posts from people saying at least the paint names are fixed in their game. Maybe the downloaded game missed an update at the start or something.

My paint names and the badges/titles menu were fixed in one of the first downloads (wish I could remember which).
#186 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:38:03 AM(UTC)

My paint names and the badges/titles menu were fixed in one of the first downloads (wish I could remember which).

Interesting, did you install from disk? If so my theory might be correct and people that downloaded the whole game missed an update to fix some things.

#187 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2014 6:36:53 PM(UTC)

Interesting, did you install from disk? If so my theory might be correct and people that downloaded the whole game missed an update to fix some things.

Snipped to keep from being a wall of text.

Yes - bought the game (and an XB1) a week after release and installed from disc, got big patch (can't remember how big, but several GB) and played. The paint and badge/title issues were present at this time. Sometime since this these items have been fixed but can't remember when (and was traveling overseas for 4.5 weeks over Christmas/January so had some updates before I could play when I got back home).

You could be right - and combined with the issues with installing things and playing the game before they are done it appears that some of the patches/updates are not always installing properly.
#188 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:23:10 AM(UTC)
There are already 2 threads open, but I hope someone from Turn 10 sees it in this thread.

The 6 achievements for uses of tunes/designs are currently unobtainable. Players don't receive any rewards for it, only the Freelancer-message.

It doesn't matter how many uses someone got. Even with 300 uses no one receives credit.
#189 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 2:07:01 PM(UTC)
CHALLENGES - added July 1

Silverstone Grand Prix
Complete a race in the Silverstone Grand Prix Hopper and drive 125 miles in the event.
Begins: July 4 (10am Pacific time), Deadline: July 7 (10-11pm Pacific time)

On the Horizon
Drive 500 miles in a Lamborghini. Deadline: August 4

The Drift Ring
Finish the Drift Ring Rivals event having earned 25,000 drift points in one lap. Deadline: August 4

Speed Medal
Earn 20 medals in Multiplayer while driving in an American Street Muscle car. Deadline: August 4. NOTE: In multiplayer hoppers only Gold medals will count, but in private multiplayer matches with other human players, silver and bronze may count.

Edited by user Friday, July 18, 2014 8:27:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#190 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 8:39:58 AM(UTC)
damn that 25,000 drift points in 1 lap is hard! Anyone got any tips?
#191 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 9:05:08 AM(UTC)
There is a great drift tune for the GMC Syclone out there that does really well. I'm no drifter by any means and after one lap of practice I was able to hit 26,xxx points.
#192 Posted : Sunday, July 6, 2014 9:59:36 PM(UTC)
Reminder that the Silverstone Grand Prix ends Monday (I believe at 10pm Pacific but I can't see the countdown now that I have the badge). If you haven't done it yet, be sure to give yourself enough time to finish the 90 minute race before the deadline, plus give yourself at least a half hour wait time before starting depending on lobby availability.

#193 Posted : Monday, July 7, 2014 12:37:49 PM(UTC)

I went back through my carrer and was able to get the top 2, but not the bottom 2. ManteoMax would you please correct your front page that the rewind badges are not fixed unless someone can show proof they have them?
"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
#194 Posted : Monday, July 7, 2014 4:13:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
CHALLENGES - ADDED July 1
Find these Challenges from looking at the details for FM5 via the dashboard, or on the Smartglass app.

Speed Medal
Earn 20 medals in Multiplayer while driving in an American Street Muscle car. Deadline: August 4

I'm trying it and it seems it counts just the gold medals.
#195 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:35:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegaso650 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
CHALLENGES - ADDED July 1
Find these Challenges from looking at the details for FM5 via the dashboard, or on the Smartglass app.

Speed Medal
Earn 20 medals in Multiplayer while driving in an American Street Muscle car. Deadline: August 4

I'm trying it and it seems it counts just the gold medals.

I was in a lobby with someone else saying that too. It turned out that the race he was in didn't have enough people for 2nd place to get a medal. Try double checking that 1st.
- Enzo Ferrari

#196 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 6:24:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HONUSDAN Go to Quoted Post

I was in a lobby with someone else saying that too. It turned out that the race he was in didn't have enough people for 2nd place to get a medal. Try double checking that 1st.

It is only Gold medals that register for that one.

#197 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 8:04:09 PM(UTC)
Speed Medal Challenge note:
It was just brought to my attention that while only Gold medals count in the public multiplayer hoppers, if you're in a private lobby with other human players then silver and bronze medals may count too.
#198 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 4:59:49 AM(UTC)
Seems the 25 races without rewind (winning gold), 20 without rewind and 20 races on Pro or higher are still bugged for me...

There really is no point in me bothing with any more career mode stuff as my main aim was to attempt to get all the badges... Won't be possible if those are still glitched.
#199 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 5:27:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ind0ctrin Go to Quoted Post
20 races on Pro or higher are still bugged for me...

Same here. I've started on pro and i've done way more than 20 races so far. Still haven't unlocked it..
Tier 9 - 14k points - Driving since 2010.
#200 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 10:34:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Furia636 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ind0ctrin Go to Quoted Post
20 races on Pro or higher are still bugged for me...

Same here. I've started on pro and i've done way more than 20 races so far. Still haven't unlocked it..

I don't know how, but I have the 20 races on pro or higher. I think I got it back in December.
- Enzo Ferrari

12 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error