60 Pages<<57585960PrevNext
#1451 Posted : Monday, December 29, 2014 2:06:26 AM(UTC)
One thing: music. Never, please, never put that epic blockbuster trailer music into Forza! FM5 is the only game in a series that i play without music. Hope FM6 will be better and close to FM3 and 4 music wise.
 2 users liked this post.
#1452 Posted : Thursday, January 1, 2015 1:37:05 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:48:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1453 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 2:02:21 AM(UTC)
Back in 1999, the BMW v12 LMR caught 370km/h on the mulsanne straight but on forza, it struggles to reach 280km/h even after downforce has been reduced and gear ratios extended. GRAN TURISMO is theee porper and real racing simulator.
#1454 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 2:36:47 AM(UTC)
I want 3d mode for 3d tv with glasses. It's like dual play on one Xbox, but with one car. Separate screen up and bottom for left and right eyes. Than TV make stereo.
Sorry for my poor English.
#1455 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 5:08:59 AM(UTC)
I hope they bring back gift cars at some point as rewards for career progression. Kind of like in FM4 where you got to pick a reward car every so often.

I like the career layout as far as different classes, groups, etc. but would like to see more diversity in challenges and such. Right now it's like every championship series is the same, just with different cars.

To draw a couple ideas from another game, I liked license tests and used car dealerships in the GTx family. I think Forza is definitely better as far as physics and graphics, but could learn a thing or two in the content department.

Just my 2 cents.
#1456 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 4:22:46 PM(UTC)
Please provide an option for local disc/USB storage on tunes made instead of deleting them.
If ?? cloud tunes are reached you can't even download additional good tunes for testing or making likes on it.
I always get the message end of space and I have to delete existing tunes.
With hundreds of cars in this game the storage possibility is very restricted.
To test further tunes from the community or by yourself, you have to go for a very complicated way to search your tunes car by car and have to delete maybe good ones you made available online.
Nowadays where local space is really no problem there should be a way to store this time consuming tunes locally for later cloud use if wanted or needed.
This would also provide a way for the tuners to upload only the ones they belive to be good and useful for the community.
 2 users liked this post.
#1457 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 6:19:19 PM(UTC)
We need Car Club back... Its great for joining together and battling other clubs... Sharing good tuning setups between eachother and competing for positions on the leaderboards via track times... Please allow this feature back :)
 1 user liked this post.
#1458 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2015 1:45:27 PM(UTC)
i wish an option to deactivate the mirror effekt on front window.its too strong i dont like o see driver hands on window.
 2 users liked this post.
#1459 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 11:09:34 AM(UTC)
I am sure others have asked for this before. Why wouldn't you put the option to do a qualifying round before each race for those who want it?

Making people start randomly online is horrible (If I start at the front, I win the race, if I start at the back, I never win due to the "awesome" players hitting each other). That pretty much renders online useless to me.

Then, having to start second to last on EVERY RACE is terrible. I want to start on whatever place I finish on the qualifier. If I get good enough to get the pole position every time, so be it. You can always let people choose if they don't want to do the qualifier and don't mind starting second to last on every race. I hate it and it has made me stop playing your game twice already.
 2 users liked this post.
#1460 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 11:12:53 AM(UTC)
Please add the option to do qualifying rounds for those who want it. Having to start second to last or randomly every race is terrible IMHO.
 1 user liked this post.
#1461 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2015 3:13:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: l2Fast2Furiousl Go to Quoted Post
We need Car Club back... Its great for joining together and battling other clubs... Sharing good tuning setups between eachother and competing for positions on the leaderboards via track times... Please allow this feature back :)

I'm with you on that its what made forza 4 great😊
#1462 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2015 5:34:24 PM(UTC)
1. Fix the ability to cut eau rouge and still be clean.

2. Fix the ability to cut the 1st corner of Indy GP and still be clean.

3. Fix the decertification at the point between the follow through and bently bend (tyers are).You can decertify driving in the middle of the track and it decertifys your next lap also. If you cannot fix that at least put the last sector after Bentley bend and before the next corner Bacharach.
#1463 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:41:17 AM(UTC)
A huge amount of customizable options through private lobbies.

Including... The ability to turn off dirty laps caused by drafting(Laps under these conditions obviously wouldn't count toward LB)
#1464 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 4:33:07 AM(UTC)
Please!!! Let us create our own public lobbies again.
 1 user liked this post.
#1465 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:59:01 AM(UTC)
Proper Career Mode.

"The best racing game" but no real Career mode? No proper post-race screens? What?

You've done the hard part: created beautiful, great driving. Now do the easy part: add a real Career mode (qualifying, race times, league tables etc).
#1466 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:21:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Diesel Blows Go to Quoted Post
Auction House,
Storefront
A way to view all paints/tunes without getting in each car
View paints/tunes shared by friends/followers automatically
Day/Night Racing
All Weather racing
gifting, even if something can only be gifted once and then thats it
a way to sell cars back to the game

This and:
More tire smoke when drifting
Auction House
More Body kits and Wings(For all Cars)
More JDM Cars and Body kits
More Cars
Create a track(Hopefully)
More drift oriented Upgrades

Ferrari 458 Italia Liberty Walk
#1467 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 6:03:16 PM(UTC)
An ''entire'' game would be nice.....Charles
#1468 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 1:46:47 PM(UTC)
First and foremost Forza is why I have an Xbox and not a PS. Great game. I would like to see some changes though.

* Qualifying is huge if you had it I would use it. I really would like to see it. Race simulator right!
*Have it easier to compete with friends over Rivals I want real it to be EZ to see if my friend beat me so I can take that time back. I don't always get an Email saying he beat me and I have to search all the races to see what I got beat on. (NEED FOR SPEED Shift) it was color coordinated if I owned that track or a friend had that track and just skimming I could tell if I need to race that or not.
*Also easier to see other and share your best cars. I like to see others paint jobs and if it was easier to look and scan maybe we could rank there art work as we go also.

Edited by user Friday, January 16, 2015 1:50:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1469 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 8:39:22 PM(UTC)
Cockpit view in splitscreen
 1 user liked this post.
#1470 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2015 7:19:13 AM(UTC)
No more magnetic grass. It shouldn't pull you of the track. It's seems like the grass had more grip than the racing surface.
#1471 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2015 12:41:17 AM(UTC)
Wanna see more CR the higher up you go in driver level like in forza 1 ,also want to be able to create public rooms like in forza 1 , so that we can boot people who just want to wreck others .
Better server performance and gift cars for reaching certain levels, and selling cars , tunes , and art work. would be great too !
#1472 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2015 9:01:04 PM(UTC)
The biggest thing they need to add for forza 5 and 6 is the auction house! why didnt they put it in forza 5? it really made me upset. Also why don't they have porches? they added them to forza 4 but not forza 5? and if they do add them pleaseeee dont make it a dlc. like come on you guys already make every single car a dlc. Also add older cars that arent as fast. just cause its a racing game doesn't mean you can't add them. i lve upgrading cars that are slow and sleeper cars to make them fast. Also add a couple more tracks? there is only like 10 in the whole game.
User is suspended until 11/21/2042 10:39:09 AM(UTC)
#1473 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2015 11:21:52 AM(UTC)
Painting stock wheels,decals and vinyls for tires,e.g branding tires(Firestone,Goodyear,etc.)and all of the motorsports in the game in the career,not just online.
#1474 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:48:03 PM(UTC)
Please open Tag races (tag virus. Pass the IT etc.) on more circuits

Edited by user Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:48:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1475 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:18:22 PM(UTC)
I went away from Forza last year. I read a lot of these posts and was hoping to see a change in Forza by the time I came back. From what I've seen since is NO CHANGE. Does Turn 10 even listen to its customers? I've been playing the last two days and the same nuances exist. I feel cheated to have paid for a full game and only received half a game.
60 Pages<<57585960PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error