60 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:48:50 AM(UTC)
Leaderboards for specific car or for drive type.
#77 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:11:04 AM(UTC)
public Lobby for Tandem drifting
more track and be able too drift the Formula D section in road atlanta
more drift car s13- s14- altezza- jzx100- toyota chaser-soarer etc
be able too put a 2jz in a gt86 or tureno even a bmw otther car and not only the rb or v8
a store front
and a TIRE restriction for the RIVAL and DRIFTING
i see somme top rival leaderbord 1st whit drag tire in racing that is not simulation this is stupid and the samm thing for drifting wy can we make more point whit drag tire cause thay drift in slomotion and is not real
be able too share my tune whit my freinds or paint
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:11:14 AM(UTC)
Auction House
Car Soccer
Storefront
Sell cars to the game
 3 users liked this post.
#79 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:16:53 AM(UTC)
BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYSBRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYSBRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYSBRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYSBRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYSBRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS BRING BACK CUSTUME ONLINE LOBBYS
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:20:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TG Wormburner Go to Quoted Post
Replays (used to have)

Save lobby settings (used to have)

Show an icon for purchased cars (used to have)

Get the distance meter working (used to have)

Show the best lap in a session. Splits don't do much good without knowing what the time is that's being split off of. (used to have)

Current session ghosts in rivals (used to have)

Tuning within the rivals menu back (used to have)

Easier way to see tunes and paints that I have created and shared (used to have)

A way to see all of what someone I like or follow has shared (used to have)

Dump the invite system for lobby racing. Nothing was wrong with the way it was (used to have)

Local leaderboards because it seems everyone has wanted it back for 6 years (used to have)

Custom public lobbies (used to have)

Club garage or a shared garage. We can't gift cars, why can't we share them? (used to have)

A better way to kick people causing issues online.

Be able to skip the post race stuff. It takes forever.

These are an absolute priority!

1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:21:56 AM(UTC)
hey turn 10 just a quick request, could we have the ability to sell cars because i have a lot of cars that i don't use and i don't want to just remove them because if i could sell them i could get some money to buy some more cars. so please could we have that ability?
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:31:22 AM(UTC)
Saving multiplayer replays.
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:58:31 AM(UTC)
Possibility to Upgrade car on track event, for example.
I'm buy a new car, for upgrade, I select a track where only me on the track, and from that, you make a upgrade your car.
If you need better Handling, you make your change and try now, or other change.
I hope you understood.

Because the today method is very slow, you upgrade and press (Y) to test drive, that moment is very low to load.

============================
Other idea, Forza 5 have a 'battlelog', you make your car at forza site.

============================
Last one, possibility you sell your car for a friend.
 2 users liked this post.
#84 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:37:56 PM(UTC)
We need our custom public lobbies back...that would cut down on the crashers.

A better garage interface that allows us to lump cars by manufacturers, class, and/or body style and place them under a tag for that group.....after 75 cars or so sliding through every car is annoying, especially in multiplayer lobbies.

Why do I need to see my s class cars when I'm in a b class race?

A better way to report offensive people to T10/Xbox......ala Black Ops.......

Bring back the storefront.....tired of being forced to look at "recommended" paints, want to set my own sorting standards along with classifications.

Show race restrictions for career races, not just online lobbies and rivals.

More rim choices........

And though I'm sure its a licensing issue and not possible.....please let us put race brakes on the RS Audis, MBs, Ferraris and BMWs. They just a little"off" even with factory ceramic brakes.

Real Men Tune Their Own Cars
 4 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:50:28 PM(UTC)
I have foregone most of the obvious requests covered in previous posts/threads so this is by no means my 'list'.

Priority (for me):-

- Give me the Advanced Rules, Overrides and Car Restriction game option tabs available in custom lobbies in free play. (PLEASE!)

- Replay Telemetry; this is an unbelievable oversight given the emphasis on the tuning community.

- Unbeatable Drivatars are anything but; please associate the 'unbeatable' setting with a higher skilled set of Drivatars.

Nice to Have (in no particular order):-

- Allow me to access benchmarks at car selection; why can I only see this when adding parts?

- Let me see the track before forcing me to choose a car in hopper lobbies.

- Give me throttle control during race countdown (as in FM4) and let me see the tach so I can optimise rpm for launch.

- Button to quit career races before loading the next track.

- Allow me to organise my garage; my RB will explode if I choose my VW Scirocco R again *click click click click click click*

- Categorise the Buy Cars menu by manufacturer in the same way as FM4. I understand there are less cars in this iteration but there are enough for me never to want to buy another Volkswagen again.

- Save multiplayer replays.

- Load the next ghost in rivals - why do I have to restart?

- Can I sell my cars please?

- This is a big ask but some anti-aliasing would be nice, Le Mans looks absolutely horrific.

- Career races need more laps, I finish before my tires are warm and need to get from 14th to at least 3rd on cold tyres? I'd care less about this if I had more control over car restrictions in free play.

- Quick compare for car stats/benchmarks in your garage.

- Acknowledge XP for beating rivals in career races. Currently I move up 30,000 places while racing in career mode and get NOTHING, that's several thousand XP lost forever.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:53:01 PM(UTC)
A few things that I felt that got left out in this game that I loved in the precious Forza where:
-Storefront, It was so much easier to find designs and didn't have to go to each car to see designs which is very time consuming in Forza 5
-Auction House
-Custom Lobbies, I loved being able to join other people customs lobbies. It got tiring just using the same specified classes and cars for the turn10 built in multilayer modes. Having joinable community lobbies for each event mixed things up a bit gave people more freedom to race or play around how they feel like.

Those are the three main things I would like to see but there of course more things that would be nice to add as well.
#87 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 1:12:27 PM(UTC)
Most of this has probably been mentioned but here are the things that I think is missing.

Payouts for paints: Credits for every use without some minimum requirement.
Payout for tunes: Credits for every use without some minimum requirement plus tiered payout based on race result (gold/silver/bronze).

Race results to view after the race so that I can see the car/PI/driver/time for the event.
Leaderboard for the event should be based on the actual event. I don't want to see some hotlapping lb I want to see other racers driving the same race with the same restrictions.
Searching for tuns/paint/vinyls without getting into the car first.
Ability to gift tunes/paints/cars to friends at least if not open for all gt.
Auctionhouse

Bug - clean up the lb since we still have R class results in events limited to D class. This is taking away from the enjoyment of the game.
Bug - still don't understand how I get the badge for completing 50 rival events but still have 0 friends beaten in rival event and others that never seem to update...???

Some other ideas but if these things get solved/added then I'll be much happier.
#88 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 1:58:43 PM(UTC)
Night/Day option on game settings
Headlights on (like Forza Horizon)
And if you don't add night time, you should add one track just for night time. Like a long highway, would be amazing.
ability to sell cars in garage and or Auction house
A different storefront system(like the old forzas)
Save replays
Ability to actually tune your engine, not just gear ratios, Have a Dyno, Tune Horsepower, boost controller, air/fuel ratio(so everybodys car is different.)
Also another big thing you should add is Custom Lobbies in multiplayer so I can race/cruise with random people when my friends aren't on.
Car Clubs(Clans, Group, Team)
for drag racing have the ability to if your car is FWD or RWD have to do a burnout to warm up your tires, and actually stage your car up to the lights, and you can actually False Start.
#89 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:37:11 PM(UTC)
Hoppers with Damage
Hoppers that require a certain amount of what ever the One version of truskill is.
Custom Tuning in lobbies
Custom Upgrading in lobbies
Ability to buy any Car that can be in Hopper Rank instead of only Hopper Rank Cars.
Preload tracks in lobby so we dont have to sit through waiting screens
Spectating while waiting in lobbies
Free Movement Following Replay Camera for custom angles. Make this a type of camera and then allow Locked Rotation, Follow Rotation and Orbit.
Ability to Quit after Career Races
Custom Lobby Searching
Recent Racers List [For friends adding / reporting]
Easier vote to kick or a Notification that we are voting to kick
Gifting Cars

That's all I have for now. I feel they are all pretty good features. Some were in previous forzas.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:38:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#90 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:40:55 PM(UTC)
-> Icon for cars that already have been purchased

-> Show time of car in front/behind you, or even a ranking statistic with distances as used in former forzas

-> Online matchmaking can be improved for me as follows:
'-> More options (like realistic damage, and forced difficulty options)
'-> Better system to kick players
'-> When a track already is selected in a multiplayer lobby it would be great if the game already loads it in the background... it is definite and there is the power I'm sure
'-> National flag of xbox live account next to the Gamertag
'-> Lobbies by language, that was soooo cool and really ads to the fun!

-> Sell cars to game

-> Share cars with club / friends

...post will be updated...
#91 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:47:05 PM(UTC)
in split screen mode for the second player to have more choices!
#92 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:52:29 PM(UTC)
Because it would cost me a lot of time to translate everything, I allowed myself to copy some things out of the previous posts.

FM5 Features:

Be able to set grids in race by lobby points

Custom public lobbies with Language Filter like FM2

Invite players other than ones in party (party cap is 8, multiplayer private race is 16)Invite friends to game not just those in party.

Ability to save room settings for online play

Optional Qualifikation Mode

Advanced Rules, Overrides and Car Restriction game option tabs available in custom lobbies in free play.

Adjust the Drivatars a little bit less agressive

Replays in Multiplayer

Telemetry in replays

More cameras for replay

Show an icon for purchased cars

Ability to create custom groups of cars in your garage

Better Garage Interface for Players with many cars

Add all the car search filters available in FM4. Display Body Family (vital for Career series restrictions), Model Family, value, and other categories listed in FM4's garage.

Get the distance meter working + Time to car in front/car behind

Best lap and last lap always displayed throughout race.

keep choosed Telemetry while Racing like in FM4

possibility to opt for rearview mirror in other different views e.g. chase cam,

Tuning within the rivals menu back

Storefront

Gifting stuff to friends

CarClubs

throttle control during race countdown (as in FM4)

More Laps for Career Races

Tuning before Career Races

Other Music than the Christmas Chior

Track DLC

Additionaly for the Future:

CORE-Career Mode

Aero Repair in the Pits

more Tire Usage

Qualifikation Mode / Race Weekend

Team Career

Tuning cars while waiting in the lobby

Day / Night

Weather

Animated Pit Crew

more Wheels

more original Aeroparts (Adjustable too - like BMW E36 im FM2)

Rear Bumper Aero like FM2

more Tracks

Music Tracks

*Flying / rolling Start

*all materials paintable (plastic bumper parts, windows, carbon)

*ability to see what's behind me in the side mirror

That's it for the first time.

*Edit

Edited by user Thursday, January 23, 2014 7:47:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: something forgotten

#93 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:58:20 PM(UTC)
Notify friend when he lost position in rivals.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:42:27 PM(UTC)
Video replays editor (online races also)

All the options we have lost in creating our own races

Telemetry in the leaderboards replays

all the hud and time position in race we used to have ( add a hot lap message woud be cool too, like in f1 is )

quick and efficient system of inviting and joining friends races

and of course, FANATEC compatibility

Edited by user Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:43:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 5/11/4752 6:44:38 PM(UTC)
#95 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:38:47 PM(UTC)
2 Things, that would definitely help improve the game. And doesn't take much programming.

1 - MUTE ALL BUTTON in lobby.

2 - In the upgrade section, i'd like to know which components are being utilized. Maybe with a red dot above each category being used.
“If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti
User is suspended until 2/3/2042 12:24:38 AM(UTC)
#96 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:00:16 PM(UTC)
Make the "vote to kick" option in the hopper lobby like it was in FM4 when the person being kicked popped up on screen and people voted yes or no. That was a GREAT system. It is harder to get wreckers kicked in this game than it was in FM4
 1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:08:40 PM(UTC)
A refund would be a good place to start

#98 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:14:19 PM(UTC)
In game drifting leaderboards like forza 4 and to be able to use the break and gas at the same time so you can break drift like on forza 4
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:26:25 PM(UTC)
Before i forget stop charging us for cars that are on forza4 turn 10 you look a bit money hungry
#100 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:58:05 PM(UTC)
Some manner of "friend finder". Game tells you how many friends currently playing, but not who/where.
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
60 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error