This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
22 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:08:22 PM(UTC)
Looks like i am going to need to learn how to paint
#52 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:39:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Afrikas Go to Quoted Post
Looks like i am going to need to learn how to paint

Painting isn't the only way to get a unicorn - read Max's post a couple up from yours for the most recent that doesn't require painting.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:15:22 PM(UTC)
Photo Contest - Week 107
  • Overview: Share a photo in game with the specified description. T10 will judge your most recent 3 pics with the description.
  • Link: Contest thread
  • Deadline: March 31
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R, Mitsubishi HKS Time Attack Evo, and Nissan MINE's R32 (3 unicorns each) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be chosen to receive the prizes.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:30:54 AM(UTC)
Are unicorn cars given out for racing in certain events anymore? I cant paint or take pictures but I want some more unicorn cars.
#55 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2014 3:32:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NC PR0DIGY Go to Quoted Post
Are unicorn cars given out for racing in certain events anymore? I cant paint or take pictures but I want some more unicorn cars.

Not likely to see many events with unicorns as prizes - GWD probably being the only one and those are rare now. You don't need to paint or be a photographer - a comment in the right thread can get you a unicorn still.
#56 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2014 9:14:39 AM(UTC)
Ok thanks bud, I took some pictures of my 350z too so hopefully I can win.
#57 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:08:42 AM(UTC)
Is it still possible to get a unicorn car. I have been looking all over the different ways to get a unicorn car but haven,
'T seen where this is still happening.
Also does anyone know if Sforza 3 online achievements can still be accomplished?
#58 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:56:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: madhouse john Go to Quoted Post
Is it still possible to get a unicorn car. I have been looking all over the different ways to get a unicorn car but haven,
'T seen where this is still happening.
Also does anyone know if Sforza 3 online achievements can still be accomplished?

Read this thread - it lists the current ways to get a unicorn for FM4.
Yes FM3 achievements are still active - only the DLC for FM3 is unavailable now.
#59 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 1:02:23 PM(UTC)
April Contest Schedule
This list was announced in the 3-28-14 Week in Review. Contest threads can be found in the Community Events Forum on the first day of each contest period.

Photo Contests:
  • April 1 - 7
  • April 8 - 14
  • April 15 - 21
  • April 22 - 28

Livery Contests (Race/Fantasy):
  • April 1 - 28
#60 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 2:17:11 PM(UTC)
IF YOU WANT ALL THE FORZA 4 CONTACT "JOHNIWANNA" ON FACEBOOK AND HE WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF THEM
#61 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 2:23:25 PM(UTC)
WHAT THE HELL I WENT FROM DRIVER LVL 256 TO 1 NOW 4 WHAT IS THIS BS
#62 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:01:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OGREIUS Go to Quoted Post
WHAT THE HELL I WENT FROM DRIVER LVL 256 TO 1 NOW 4 WHAT IS THIS BS

This only occurs in multiplayer? It is just a display glitch and happens to everyone every 256 driver levels (it is an 8 bit number which means it can only display 256 different numbers). You haven't been reset (check your profile in game and it will be correct). It is a well known glitch and not likely to be fixed (and has no actual effect anyway other than displaying the wrong number).
#63 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 3:32:45 PM(UTC)
IF YOU WANT ALL THE FORZA 4 CONTACT "JOHNIWANNA" ON FACEBOOK AND HE WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF THEM

I just posted on his Facebook, but I only have two of the Forza 4 Unicorns. Will he really give me the rest?
#64 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 3:37:54 PM(UTC)
pardon my question asking, its been quite a while since i last posted in these forums. but i am curious as to what is needed to enter the current photo and livery contests. like what does the discription need to read? i read the RVM article but it does not specify how to enter. any and all help would be greatly thanked =)
#65 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 4:41:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DMA CapinPlanet Go to Quoted Post
pardon my question asking, its been quite a while since i last posted in these forums. but i am curious as to what is needed to enter the current photo and livery contests. like what does the discription need to read? i read the RVM article but it does not specify how to enter. any and all help would be greatly thanked =)

You can find details on all the current T10 comps by going to ALL FORUMS ->NEWS -> COMMUNITY EVENTS

The details for the contests are listed there, e.g., here are the WK107 FM4 Photo Comp directions

Good luck !

Edited by user Monday, March 31, 2014 4:42:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:16:51 PM(UTC)

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured out what was going on.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:25:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 11:31:35 PM(UTC)
News Discussion - Rear View Mirror
  • Overview: Read the 3-31-14 RVM article and post a comment in the news discussion thread with your GT and unicorn of choice.
  • Prizes: John may reward selected comments with a gift.

Photo Contest - Week 108
  • Overview: Share a photo in game with the specified description. T10 will judge your most recent 3 pics with the description.
  • Deadline: April 7
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Nissan MINE's R34, Nissan Top Secret, and Nissan Top Secret Silvia (3 unicorns each) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be chosen to receive the prizes.

Livery Contest - April
  • Overview: Post up to 3 photos of your livery and indicate Race or Fantasy plus your unicorns of choice.
  • Deadline: April 28
  • Prizes: 1st place wins three unicorns of choice, 2nd and 3rd places win two unicorns of choice. Some other submissions may be featured in the game as a T10 Select.

Racing - Virtual Motorsports Pirtek GT Cup
  • Overview: VM is hosting an eight-week racing series featuring GT class cars, from April to June.
  • Link: Rear View Mirror announcement, Virtual Motorsports sign up and rules
  • Deadline: Sign up any time before June 8 but the first race is April 20.
  • Prizes: Multiple place prizes include apparel from Pirtek, tickets to BTCC UK Raceday, FM4 credits, unicorn cars, and DLC codes.
#68 Posted : Thursday, April 3, 2014 12:06:41 AM(UTC)
just got 2nd on forza 4 and 1st on horizon march livery contests.
gifted all 6 unicorns to other people.I will post on this thread when i can enter again.
get you folks some unicorns.
I have won quite a few times.

check my gallery
#69 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 8:40:59 PM(UTC)
  • Overview: Read the 4-7-14 RVM article and comment in the discussion thread with your GT and your unicorn of choice.
  • Prizes: "I will give gifts to those who can tell me what kind of car in in this week’s RVM thumb."
#70 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 10:26:35 AM(UTC)
Photo Contest - Week 109
  • Deadline: April 14
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Toyota Top Secret Supra, BMW M3-GTR, and Chevy Camaro SS '69 (3 unicorns each) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be chosen to receive the prizes.
#71 Posted : Friday, April 11, 2014 11:28:23 AM(UTC)
Photo Contest - TMOAP2: Grand Prix of the UK
  • Overview: Take a picture in the game and post it in the contest thread, then later vote on candidates in order to be eligible to receive prizes. This month's theme is cars from the United Kingdom. See contest thread for more restrictions and requirements. This is the third round of a multi-month contest.
  • Deadline: April 20 to post photos, then April 24 to vote
  • Prizes: 1st place wins a Unicorn of choice plus DLC of choice. 2nd and 3rd places win a Unicorn of choice.

News Discussion - Heavy Metal Affliction
  • Overview: Read the 4-10-14 HMA article and add a comment in the discussion thread, with your GT and name of the unicorn you're hunting.
  • Prizes: Selected comments may receive a unicorn if John is feeling generous.
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:10:29 PM(UTC)
Photo Contest - Week 110
  • Deadline: April 21
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Ferrari 430 Scuderia, Ferrari Challenge Stradale, and Ford Shelby GT500 '07 (3 unicorns each) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be chosen to receive the prizes.

• Overview: Read the 4-14-14 RVM article and comment in the discussion thread with your gamertag.
  • Prizes: "Wanna earn a gift? Tell me what photo from Jinkyu’s Exotics at RTC shoot is your favorite and why and I’ll hit you with something on Friday."
#73 Posted : Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:22:34 PM(UTC)
Would I be able to get the Evo HKS lancer (:
#74 Posted : Saturday, April 19, 2014 2:54:25 AM(UTC)
Hi, I've finally reached tier 4 after a looooong but fun grind. Only a few more achievements left buf i still need a unicorn. Please send me one, you're my only hope ;)

"GT: Mr W Grant
unicorn: Top Secret Supra" or any unicorn going, I just want the achievement to cure my OCD.
#75 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 2:45:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lovesuckstobi Go to Quoted Post
Would I be able to get the Evo HKS lancer (:

Originally Posted by: Mr W Grant Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I've finally reached tier 4 after a looooong but fun grind. Only a few more achievements left buf i still need a unicorn. Please send me one, you're my only hope ;)

"GT: Mr W Grant
unicorn: Top Secret Supra" or any unicorn going, I just want the achievement to cure my OCD.

Reading this thread and actually participating in the appropriate areas would be a much better use of your time than useless posts here. Enter the right threads and meet the requirements and you might get one, post in threads that are inappropriate is just a waste of time.
22 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error