3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 2:53:17 PM(UTC)
Gamertag: S1aughter11

Time drifting: Since Forza 1.

I'm still trying to get used to the physics in FM5 because I just got my XBOne last Sunday.
#52 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 2:58:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: S1aughter11 Go to Quoted Post
Gamertag: S1aughter11

Time drifting: Since Forza 1.

I'm still trying to get used to the physics in FM5 because I just got my XBOne last Sunday.

Welcome to the team dude see you Monday !

12 Years On Forza , eSports Drift Association Owner (ESDA) , The Usual Suspects Leader (TUS)
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 11:50:35 AM(UTC)
hi guys im doing some drift builds for guys on the team if u need any tunes done or maybe having some issues getting ur car sideways for any cars just pm me on Xbox and il work on the tune for ur cars I can upload it to the storefront or can get in a party and manually tell u the tune for ur car if so message the BHP u require body kit u want and rims and il get to work on the tune.

KAMLKAZExTURTLE
Co-Founder
Team Drift Idiot[TDI]
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:16:46 PM(UTC)
Team Drift Idiot Youtube video CLICK HERE ! here's a small video of a few week of tandem session put together you guy to look back on if you like be sure to like and subscribe to are Co founders channel 😝

12 Years On Forza , eSports Drift Association Owner (ESDA) , The Usual Suspects Leader (TUS)
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 12:48:32 AM(UTC)
Great video! It was a blast joining in on your tandem sessions! I will be there again this week :)
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 6:38:32 AM(UTC)
I would like to join my gamertag is : its specs
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 10:47:08 PM(UTC)
Hi there!

I would like tonjoin your team! In forza 5 I drift a mazda rx7 and a bmw m3 91'

Best regards

Obelix Headman
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 10:52:12 PM(UTC)
I saw your requirements now to a apply.

Gamertag: Obelix Headman

Timezone: +1

Experience: new to forza, experienced in other games. Usually drifting AWD, although i have a BMW for RWD drifting.
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2014 11:02:10 AM(UTC)
Gamer tag: MeantToDieATool

Time drifting: whenever i can, been drifting since forza 4.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8:46:41 AM(UTC)
Gamer tag: xDARDAMx

Time drifting: Since FM2 on and off. Since around 2007

Timezone: PST

I'll add you guys up on XBL and see where it goes from there. Already pre-purchased Horizon 2 Ultimate :)
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 3:11:11 PM(UTC)
GT alpha killer 216
AGE 18
COUNTRY USA
Drifting since forza 3
timezone eastern
other info= I don't talk it's a personal reason but I get along with most people and I can message you back if need be really quick. I was another team it just fell through and haven't heard from anyone. hope not talking isn't a problem I listen well so I hope it's not a problem.
#62 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:18:32 AM(UTC)
We're not as active on FM5 were mostly Fh2 but will still be holding tandem sessions on FH5 now and then be sure to join are Team on Fh2. For tandem updates on FH2 and FM5 check are Twitter @TeamDriftIdiot 😝

#63 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:08:05 AM(UTC)
Ive been drifting on the Forza series since 2011 On Forza Motorsport 3.

I have Continued the interest in Forza Drifting through;
-Forza Motorsport 3
-Forza Motorsport 4
-Forza Horizon
-Forza Motorsport 5
and Now onto Forza Horizon 2.

On Forza 4, In my spare time I Reached some feats in my eyes that Im pretty proud of.
This is from reaching Ranked 60th Global on Fujumi Kiado Leaderboards (Lap Recorded here): Forza 4 Drift video

To Creating drift montages with my Loved forza 4 team, DrifTRawK: Team drift video

I have a HDPVR Gaming Edition 2, For recording on the Xbox 360.

But now as My Team Remains on Forza 4 Xbox 360, and im looking to progress to next Gen, Its time I meet new people, And create new friendships. Im a casual drifter that can become very competitive at times. I am Capible of drifting RWD, AWD and FWD. Im able to create my own tunes and dont have tp rely on others, (But I do Enjoy seeing what tunes others can create). Im in the United Kingdom, But Im able to play US Timezones too, And have a headset.

I am a Founder and Developer of the XE03 Gaming Community, Where Gaming reviews are posted, Teams are advertised, And events are hosted. Youcan visit the professional website here if it grabs your interest:My Gaming Communitys website

And also If your interested in seeing some other videos Ive created, Please feel free to view my youtube 'GP Industries' My Youtube channel

Message me on Xbox live if I would be able to come drift within your club! :p
Gamertag- www xe03 com

Logo for xe03.com
#64 Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2015 7:08:01 PM(UTC)
mmm i only come on the forums to see the nice scenery and all i see is inactiveness turtle and ben.... should be posting on a regular about team updates and evens :D making it so we have more flow and stuff
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Monday, February 9, 2015 3:19:28 PM(UTC)
Update: This Team is full of Drifting Idiots - Fact
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error