3 Pages123Next
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 3:54:42 PM(UTC)
Team Drift Idiot
Team Drift idiot are looking for fresh new drifters who are looking to join a top team that aren't maybe the best but want to learn or just looking to drift together . Drop us a message on xbox one (all drivetrain are welcome) make sure you leave your GAMERTAG so we can add you to the members list below !

Edited by user Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:12:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

12 Years On Forza , eSports Drift Association Owner (ESDA) , The Usual Suspects Leader (TUS)
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 9:57:49 PM(UTC)
Hey dude, can I join your drift team. I'm very active on Forza 4 & 5. I am an AWD Drifter but I can also drift RWD if I have to. I love to freestyle drift and also competitive drift.
#3 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 10:18:58 AM(UTC)
Members list

•Bensturgeon162:Team Founder*: UK
•IPeeDaily :Co founder*: USA
•.KAMLKAZExTURTLE: Co founder*:UK
•SmallZzy:Co founder *:UK
•MATERIUH
•RivalLotus
•ANT7ARE
•Phixall
•hatchet harry92
•sidestory
•suiciderke
•aG DeAtHsTaR
•fatalINSTINCT19
•xWinshiP
•XxFAD3DxK1LRxX
•Natural Vodka
•colbyv81012
•Jae514
•MeticulusWizard
•HomemadeLion98
•Ant Daddy
•manb3artank
•MachoMangos
•goobel96
•S1aughter11
•Its Specs
•MeantToDieATool
•Obelix Headman
•JJC 21 wins
•xDARDAMx
•CladMantis1009
•EODxGETxMURKED
•alpha killer216

when you sign up to become part of Team Drift Idiot your name will be added above.

Edited by user Monday, September 29, 2014 5:05:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

12 Years On Forza , eSports Drift Association Owner (ESDA) , The Usual Suspects Leader (TUS)
#4 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 6:16:31 PM(UTC)
You can also leave a message on here . Team is ready getting ready from Forza Horizon 2 so join now to make sure you have a spot .

Edited by user Tuesday, August 26, 2014 7:59:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:47:48 PM(UTC)
looking to drift with a team im not the best but also not the worst GT:RivalLotus add me Lets KILL SOME TIRES !!!!! lol
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:51:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RivalLotus Go to Quoted Post
looking to drift with a team im not the best but also not the worst GT:RivalLotus add me Lets KILL SOME TIRES !!!!! lol

Welcome to the team all are welcome !
To make things easier I'm going to add a copy and paste form you guys to fill if you want to join!

Gamer tag:

Time drifting:

Timezone:

Edited by user Sunday, September 7, 2014 5:45:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:44:24 PM(UTC)
Example of my E36 Idiot, might change the stickers around though.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:46:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BMW E36 M3 All day, Every day! <3
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:48:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MATERIUH Go to Quoted Post
Example of my E36 Idiot, might change the stickers around though.

Looks good bud! Everyone's welcome in this team so sign up !

2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2014 4:43:25 PM(UTC)
Gamer tag: Phixall

Time drifting: 5 months but trust me I have learnt a lot I am currently learning rwd and fwd drifting as I have master awd so yeah I have a friend but I want to do tandems like the tandem kings who are all friends and just get along and drift !
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:39:48 AM(UTC)
Gamer tag: hatchet harry92

Time drifting: GMT evenings and weekends
#11 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:11:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Phixall Go to Quoted Post
Gamer tag: Phixall

Time drifting: 5 months but trust me I have learnt a lot I am currently learning rwd and fwd drifting as I have master awd so yeah I have a friend but I want to do tandems like the tandem kings who are all friends and just get along and drift !

Add me on xbox and your in :) we're a new team so drift tandem is something we can do when we get to know each other better add the your fellow team mates at the top of the page and set up lobby's for tandem I'm sure them guys are up for it !

#12 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:13:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hatchet Harry92 Go to Quoted Post
Gamer tag: hatchet harry92

Time drifting: GMT evenings and weekends

Welcome to team drift idiot ! Your the same age as me that's a bonus ! And form the uk bonus ! Ha add me on xbox live.

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:53:23 PM(UTC)
Hi I'm nic and i love Forza Horizon cause drift are fun and easy and i would increase my drift skill to be able in future to do tandem with team !
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:18:23 AM(UTC)
Hey, i'm lookin for a fun group to keep learning and to have fun and this group sounds pretty close to it^^
U can add me on this name.
I'm not the best but i'm also not that bad i think :p.
Age 23 & from Belgium.
Time drifting: Evening, when i have early workshift afternoon & weekends

Edited by user Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:22:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:27:11 AM(UTC)
Hey whats up guys! Im going to add everyone on this list to my friends ,I do all kinds of drifting and if you need help getting better im happy to help :D By the way if any of you are good designers or can make a dope paint job, looking to get a team paint job.. see ya around! #driftidiot
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:47:25 AM(UTC)
Gamer tag: aG DeAtHsTaR

Time drifting: since forza 3
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:48:24 AM(UTC)
if anyone wants to drift now im on
#18 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 11:19:31 AM(UTC)
Hello fellow Drift Idiots ! Due to this team expanding quick thanks to you guys! do you want me to make a Facebook page for us ? so you can see what times you can drift together and for tandem sessions. And to show your drift idiot machines off ! Comment below with your thoughts !

1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 12:31:00 PM(UTC)
Tryin to make something nice from my e36, not goin easy :p
e36
e36

And yeah a FB page would be interesting to agree on a time to do some sessions and stuff.
#20 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 12:53:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: suiciderke Go to Quoted Post
Tryin to make something nice from my e36, not goin easy :p
e36
e36

And yeah a FB page would be interesting to agree on a time to do some sessions and stuff.

It's looking great dude ! Must of us use a bmw so your fit right in ha !

#21 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:41:27 PM(UTC)
Yeah thx, first design i ever made lol.
Yeh got to love bmw^^ hehe
I have a question, do we follow these rules: http://forums.forzamotor...s--Input-Encouraged.aspx
#22 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:22:35 PM(UTC)
Yeah thx, first design i ever made lol.
Yeh got to love bmw^^ hehe
I have a question, do we follow these rules: http://forums.forzamotor...s--Input-Encouraged.aspx

There are no rules here at drift idiot. are one and only rule if you start a crash team or purposely go out to crash into other drifter under are team name your out of the team.

Now to make it clear are team are allowed to use all drive types rwd,fwd,awd you can tandem or points drift make YouTube videos anything you want to do together we are one if the most chilled out teams around which is good for everyone because it gives you the freedom to do what you want with other people in a team :) #TDi

#23 Posted : Monday, September 1, 2014 4:52:21 AM(UTC)
Check out the new Team Drift Idiot Facebook page for updates on tandem sessions and team news ! We have been invited to a tandem session from another team today so go to are Facebook page for more information :)

Link: (TDi) Facebook page !

1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 2, 2014 5:37:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bensturgeon162 Go to Quoted Post
Check out the new Team Drift Idiot Facebook page for updates on tandem sessions and team news ! We have been invited to a tandem session from another team today so go to are Facebook page for more information :)

So how was the tandem session?
Any youtube vids?
Have the early shift this week so had to go to bed when the fun starten '-_- next time count me in ^^.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 2, 2014 11:34:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bensturgeon162 Go to Quoted Post

So how was the tandem session?
Any youtube vids?
Have the early shift this week so had to go to bed when the fun starten '-_- next time count me in ^^.

It was good bud you missed out on some great fun . There's always next time we all have to work so I'm not expecting you to turn up to all events. And as for YouTube I think PTG have a lot of footage so there thinking about making a short film thing so you might see it soon :)

3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error