6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
#101 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 7:34:36 AM(UTC)
sometime never by the looks of things, since horizon 2 came out horizon seams to have bean completely neglected so I wouldn't hold your breath mate
#102 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 10:33:01 AM(UTC)
Noooo,i want a Fiesta,only a Fiesta,patience, it will mean that I will lead in horizon 2
But a last event could do it, I realized later, unfortunately, this possibility!
#103 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 4:59:54 PM(UTC)
Photo Contest: TMOAP 2 Round 9: Grand Prix of Unrealism
  • Overview: LazarusJackson is hosting a photo contest with prizes sponsored by T10. This month "your shot must have unreal aspects to it." To be eligible to receive prizes you must also vote on entries. This is Round 9 of a multimonth contest.
  • Link: Contest thread
  • Deadline: October 19 for entries, October 24 for voting.
  • Prizes: Unicorn of choice for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, plus a DLC of choice for 1st place. Placing in each round also earns points toward the multimonth championship and prizes.

News Discussion note - Rear View Mirror et al
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
Discussion of racing topics is encouraged. Gift requests are no longer encouraged. I may from time to time reward enthusiastic or particularly witty comments, but this will be the exception rather than the rule and the RVM thread is no longer a place to request gifts.
John

#104 Posted : Sunday, November 23, 2014 1:29:53 AM(UTC)
It tells me i have to win the Brigstone Festaval event.

But when i click a to set a route it says you haven't unlocked everything to complete this challenge yet.
#105 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 6:20:30 PM(UTC)
Well shoot,i wanted a Lotus elan sprint and now i can't...maybe a new contest will come up.
#106 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 8:02:15 PM(UTC)
I really want a CRX, but from what I see my chances are very low at this point. First off, I guess they don't do these often any more, second off, I can't get one from another player, and 3rd off, it's just about impossible.
#107 Posted : Monday, February 23, 2015 8:08:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KaiWarden Go to Quoted Post
Well shoot,i wanted a Lotus elan sprint and now i can't...maybe a new contest will come up.

Same here, but with the CRX, this game already has a next gen, so I don't really see much hope, so, the only way to get one at this point really is to maybe see if they still have the "Days with Dev" events, which I seriously doubt cause the whole "next gen" with this game.
#108 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 10:04:56 AM(UTC)
So heres no way for me to recieve the saleen? Id really like more jnfo on events if possible i have alot of friends in a club that sill play horizon1 thanks
#109 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 10:31:45 AM(UTC)
I'm not aware of any more opportunities to earn unicorns in Forza Horizon.
 1 user liked this post.
#110 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2015 4:33:01 PM(UTC)
can someone give me unicorn cars please i really want some ive been trying to get even 1 but i cant i tried all the different ways they say to get them on youtube and i still have no unicorn cars so can you gift me some?
#111 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2015 11:23:42 PM(UTC)
Only T10 could send you a Unicorn - and as of a couple of months ago they had ceased sending unicorns out.

You should use the search feature and post in (or just read the posts in) an existing thread rather than creating new ones as well.
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:55:27 PM(UTC)
So..........Just a thought, why don't Turn 10 just make available the unicorn cars to everyone(dlc) being there will not be any more contests for FH1? They just going to leave those cars out for those who did not get the game a year or so ago?
Playing Forza since FM2
#113 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:11:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlackHillsHntr Go to Quoted Post
So..........Just a thought, why don't Turn 10 just make available the unicorn cars to everyone(dlc) being there will not be any more contests for FH1? They just going to leave those cars out for those who did not get the game a year or so ago?

Exactly - the unicorns are called unicorns because they are difficult to catch and not everyone will get one. The cars are already in the game - you just cannot access them unless T10 send you the appropriate gift message. In FM2 and FM3 the unicorns ceased to be available as soon as the next game came out - unlike FM4 where they were still giving them away more than 3 years after FM4 release (and more than 2 years after FH1 released). While the unicorn idea was nice it means that there are cars in the game some people can't get (like some pre order or giveaway cars like the 2 Mustangs in FH1 - Pizza Hut and Rockstar - or the Juke in FH2). The idea of cars in a game that are limited to a few is nice but it doesn't work - and the problems that the unicorns caused ended up in them being killed of for FM5 and FH2.

There are plenty of topics on the subject and it is not likely that the current situation will ever change regardless of the compliants/whinging/begging etc.
#114 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:45:17 AM(UTC)
NM

Edited by user Thursday, May 21, 2015 5:11:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: disregard

Playing Forza since FM2
#115 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2015 2:54:14 PM(UTC)
I too was a late comer to the game so like you will not get the Unicorn cars but Hay **** never mind.
Not sure why this is edited ??

Edited by user Friday, July 10, 2015 2:57:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#116 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 7:06:47 PM(UTC)
I need help getting all unicorn cars for Forza horizon
#117 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 9:12:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheInfinaverse Go to Quoted Post
I need help getting all unicorn cars for Forza horizon

Sorry to say but you are way too late to the party as far as unicorns go, they are no longer being given out.
#118 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:16:33 AM(UTC)
well, isn't this just a big old pile of giant flaming bull nuts, had the CRX from a photo contest using the Jeep, from when that dlc came out, lost it when my xbox burned up my hard drive, was kinda hoping/wanting another chance to get another one. lol oh well, I guess. **** in one hand and wish in the other eh?
#119 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 4:08:21 PM(UTC)
My gamer tag is TheInfinaverse and I like to have all unicorn cars for forza Motorsport 3, 4, forza Horizon, forza Motorsport 5, and forza horizon 2
#120 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 4:31:57 PM(UTC)
I want the Ferrari Dino, Saleen s5s raptor and lotus elan
#121 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 4:35:44 PM(UTC)
I want the Ferrari Dino, Saleen s5s raptor and lotus elan
#122 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2016 7:33:14 AM(UTC)
to anyone willing to trade for unicorn cars im looking for the Honda and the mazda I have no unicorn cars but im willing to trade a few cars for either one
throw it sideways and let it rip dont hold back and burn that rubber
#123 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2016 2:14:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: flipuallk Go to Quoted Post
to anyone willing to trade for unicorn cars im looking for the Honda and the mazda I have no unicorn cars but im willing to trade a few cars for either one

You can't trade them - the only way to get them was to be gifted them by T10 and that isn't happening anymore.
#124 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:06:11 AM(UTC)
Long shot here, but it would be nice to send everyone the unicorn cars for this game now, seeing as they've been done with for a while now, and there's potentially a fair few new players now who will miss out on them completely.
 1 user liked this post.
#125 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:12:03 AM(UTC)
LOL. I just literally thought about this also. How are we suppose to enjoy these cars again? I want my Honda CRX with a NSX Engine again lol.

Edited by user Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:12:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error