6 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2014 6:26:04 AM(UTC)

Photo Mission 76
  • Overview: Share a photo in game with the specified description. T10 will judge your most recent 3 pics with the description.
  • Link: Contest thread
  • Deadline: June 11
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Honda CR-X, Lotus Elan, and Mazda MX-5 Superlight (3 unicorns) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.

Livery Contest - June
  • Overview: Post up to 3 photos of your livery and indicate Race or Fantasy plus your unicorns of choice.
  • Deadline: June 27
  • Prizes: 1st wins four unicorns, 2nd place wins three, 3rd place wins two, and Honorable Mention wins a MINI JCW unicorn. Winners can designate friends to receive the unicorns. Your work will be featured in the game storefront for a month.

#52 Posted : Friday, June 6, 2014 12:40:56 PM(UTC)
Im new to the forum and was wondering what I put in the description for photos and I wasn't sure if you get a unicorn just for entering something said you get 1 for something but I wasn't sure what that was for or how to give one to a friend
#53 Posted : Friday, June 6, 2014 10:55:21 PM(UTC)
That highlighted phrase "Contest thread" is a hyperlink - click it and you'll see the full details of the contest including the required description.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:03:23 AM(UTC)
want a ford fiesta zetec anyone know how i can get one or can any body gift me one? GT-chaos99
#55 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:33:33 PM(UTC)
Hi folks, new to the Forza forums, never realised quite how big a community it was haha :O was just wondering where you announce the winners? or do you just give unicorn cars to the winners garages? Love the photo missions idea and also the racing round ups is excellent! :)
#56 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:06:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chaos99 Go to Quoted Post
want a ford fiesta zetec anyone know how i can get one or can any body gift me one? GT-chaos99

Try reading this thread - in particular the posts by ManteoMax (the more recent ones have the most recent contests, etc). No one can gift you one - only T10 can send them to you.
#57 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 12:13:43 AM(UTC)
i just want my crx man thats all ive done it all on the game just need my fav. crx

#58 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:18:56 AM(UTC)
Right now the way to get unicorns is via photo and livery contests. The deadline for Photo Mission 76 has been extended to June 18:
http://forums.forzamotor...XTENDED.aspx#post_127171
#59 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:45:52 PM(UTC)
Are there any contests coming up to earn a unicorn car.
KontrolFreek
#60 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 7:15:55 AM(UTC)
Photo Contest: TMOAP 2 Round 5: Grand Prix of Filters
  • Overview: LazarusJackson is hosting a photo contest with prizes sponsored by T10. This month your photo entry must use a filter in the Photomode settings. To be eligible to receive prizes you must also vote on entries. This is Round 5 of a multimonth contest.
  • Deadline: June 22 for entries, June 27 for voting.
  • Prizes: Unicorn of choice for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, plus a DLC of choice for 1st place. Placing in each round also earns points toward the multimonth championship and prizes.
#61 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 9:36:46 AM(UTC)
Gamertag xDuPrAs 23x

Car 1991 Honda CR-X SIR
#62 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:42:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDuPrAs 23x Go to Quoted Post
Gamertag xDuPrAs 23x

Car 1991 Honda CR-X SIR

Instead of wasting the time to post in this thread, try reading it instead and then do what is required for the current avenues to get a unicorn.
#63 Posted : Friday, June 20, 2014 11:40:09 PM(UTC)
How do you know if you have won in the photo contest? the current one, photo mission 76 is closed now, so how do you know if you got a place there or not?
#64 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:52:41 AM(UTC)
Weekly and monthly contest winners can be found in the Horizon Contest Winners thread in the Community Events forum:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst204_Horizon-Contest-Winners.aspx

July Livery and Photocomp Contest Schedule
Announced in the 6-27-14 Week In Review:

Photo Contests:
July 2 - 8
July 9 - 15
July 16 - 22
July 23 - 29

Livery Contest:

July 1 - 29

Edited by user Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:55:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#65 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 1:23:40 PM(UTC)
how can I get a Saleen S5S Raptor without having to win a contest. If anyone can tell me from Turn 10 I would be really happy. And if you could give it to me my gamertag is laxbros9903.Thanks

Edited by user Sunday, June 29, 2014 1:25:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 1:26:57 PM(UTC)
I was also wandering what a livery contest was if anybody can tell me that would be great.
#67 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 1:31:48 PM(UTC)
When is the next game with devs. And is there a way to request car besides facebook because I don't have a social media account.
#68 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:51:14 PM(UTC)
So i lost in that contest......great.
#69 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 7:45:01 PM(UTC)
Hello my name is davidistheone i've been a long term player of forza horizon i was wondering if it was possible to get two unicorn cars i look forward to playing forza horizon 2.I've made 50 gold and play hard i'd like to request the 1991 honda crx sir and the mazda mx-5 superlight. i try hard to incorage as many people as i can to join are clan more long term player the better thank you for your time i look forward to hearing back.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 8:09:12 PM(UTC)
News Discussion - Rear View Mirror
  • Overview: Read the 6-30-14 RVM and comment in the related news discussion thread, including your gamertag and unicorn of choice in your post. Selected comments may be awarded their requested unicorn. Note that this is not just a gimme - T10 is looking for genuine participation, so make sure you're adding discussion about the article content.

Horizon July Livery Contest
  • Overview: Design a race or fantasy livery for a car and post up to three photos of it in the contest thread. Name four unicorns you'd like to receive if you're a selected winner.
  • Deadline: July 27
  • Prize: Winners will receive four unicorns of their choice. Friends may be chosen as recipients of the awarded unicorns.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 7:50:46 AM(UTC)
Photo Mission 78
  • Overview: Share a photo in game with the specified description. T10 will judge your most recent 3 pics with the description.
  • Deadline: July 8th
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Ford Fiesta, Honda CR-X, and Lotus Elan (3 unicorns) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.
#72 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 6:14:33 AM(UTC)
First read of the rvm as I'm new to both xbox360 and Forza but I'm glad I got myself a copy of Horizon cause its the best game ever, can't wait to try that Lambo Huracan in Horizon 2 :-) So much info about different races, don't watch too much racing as prefer doing it in Horizon, Would have loved to have gone to that car show as Love Cars, especially American muscle and have a real soft spot for VW Beetle's, I'd give my left arm to own that beautiful Bug pictured but I can dream can't I.
Look forward to reading RVM when it returns.
My Gamertag is - angelhoney666

Unicorn - any for Forza Horizon as Don't have any and would appreciate whatever you can throw my way thanks X
#73 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 6:46:09 AM(UTC)
Unicorns are not awarded from this thread. Please follow directions by clicking the links to the threads in the Community Events and News Discussion forums and post there.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 11:28:28 AM(UTC)
Photo Mission 79
  • Deadline: July 15
  • Prizes: Winners will receive: Mazda Miata Superlight, MINI Coupe JCW, and Saleen S5S Raptor (3 unicorns each) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be chosen to receive the prizes.

News Discussion - Rear View Mirror
  • Overview: Read the 7-7-14 RVM article and comment in the news discussion thread, adding your GT and unicorn of choice. Selected comments may receive their unicorn; be sure to comment on the content of the article and not just list your name and unicorn.
  • Deadline: Comments after Friday may not be considered for unicorn awards
#75 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 10:42:49 AM(UTC)
Photo Contest: TMOAP 2 Round 6: Grand Prix of Minimalism
  • Overview: LazarusJackson is hosting a photo contest with prizes sponsored by T10. This month your photo entry "must only have a car and a simple background (the road, or one/two colors)." To be eligible to receive prizes you must also vote on entries. This is Round 6 of a multimonth contest.
  • Deadline: July 20 for entries, July 25 for voting.
  • Prizes: Unicorn of choice for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, plus a DLC of choice for 1st place. Placing in each round also earns points toward the multimonth championship and prizes.
6 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error