6 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:41:27 PM(UTC)
News Discussion - Rear View Mirror

Photo Mission 67
  • Overview: Share a photo in game with the specified description. T10 will judge your most recent 3 pics with the description.
  • Link: Contest thread
  • Deadline: March 24
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Honda CR-X, Mazda Miata, and MINI JCW (3 unicorns each) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.
#27 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 8:02:30 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, March 24, 2014 8:04:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:55:24 PM(UTC)
Photo Mission 68
  • Overview: Share a photo in game with the specified description. T10 will judge your most recent 3 pics with the description.
  • Deadline: March 31
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Saleen Raptor, Ferrari Dino, and Ford Fiesta (3 unicorns each) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.
#29 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 1:00:27 PM(UTC)
April Contest Schedule
This list was announced in the 3-28-14 Week in Review. Contest threads can be found in the Community Events Forum on the first day of each contest period.

Photo Contests:
  • April 1 - 7
  • April 8 - 14
  • April 15 - 21
  • April 22 - 28

Livery Contests (Race/Fantasy):
  • April 1 - 28
#30 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 6:19:54 AM(UTC)
T10/PG Team,

I am CFunk2001, and I entered the Horizon March Livery Contest and placed 3rd, thank you.
But I messed up and didn't upload my livery to the store, so I didn't recieve any unicorns yesterday after the announcement was made.
It is uploaded now, I am just wondering since it is uploaded now, will I still be awarded the cars? If not, I understand that I didn't do everything I was supposed to.
Also, since I technically won for the March Race livery entry, will I be able to enter the Fantasy side? Or, may I not enter the Horizon Livery contests at all?

Thank you,
CFunk2001
CFunk2001 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
#31 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 2:55:43 PM(UTC)
Nevermind.....

Edited by user Tuesday, April 1, 2014 11:45:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: not trying to change the world

#32 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:48:12 PM(UTC)
  • Overview: Read the 3-31-14 RVM article and post a comment in the news discussion thread with your GT and unicorn of choice.
  • Prizes: John may reward selected comments with a gift.

Photo Mission 69
  • Deadline: April 7
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Honda CR-X, Lotus Elan, and Mazda Miata (3 unicorns) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.

Livery Contest - April
  • Overview: Post up to 3 photos of your livery and indicate Race or Fantasy plus your unicorns of choice.
  • Deadline: April 28
  • Prizes: 1st wins four unicorns, 2nd place wins three, 3rd place wins two, and Honorable Mention wins a Ford Fiesta unicorn. Winners can designate friends to receive the unicorns. Your work will be featured in the game storefront for a month.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:49:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 8:39:14 PM(UTC)
  • Overview: Read the 4-7-14 RVM article and comment in the discussion thread with your GT and your unicorn of choice.
  • Prizes: "I will give gifts to those who can tell me what kind of car in in this week’s RVM thumb."
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 10:23:25 AM(UTC)
Photo Mission 70
  • Deadline: April 14
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: MINI JCW, Saleen Raptor, and Ferrari Dino (3 unicorns) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.
#35 Posted : Friday, April 11, 2014 11:29:03 AM(UTC)
Photo Contest - TMOAP2: Grand Prix of the UK
  • Overview: Take a picture in the game and post it in the contest thread, then later vote on candidates in order to be eligible to receive prizes. This month's theme is cars from the United Kingdom. See contest thread for more restrictions and requirements. This is the third round of a multi-month contest.
  • Deadline: April 20 to post photos, then April 24 to vote
  • Prizes: 1st place wins a Unicorn of choice plus DLC of choice. 2nd and 3rd places win a Unicorn of choice.

News Discussion - Heavy Metal Affliction
  • Overview: Read the 4-10-14 HMA article and add a comment in the discussion thread, with your GT and name of the unicorn you're hunting.
  • Prizes: Selected comments may receive a unicorn if John is feeling generous.
#36 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2014 4:17:16 PM(UTC)
If I win I want the saleen s5s raptor and my dlc of choice is the December IGN Car pack. By the way this is my entry photo!.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:16:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jeremytarm Go to Quoted Post
If I win I want the saleen s5s raptor and my dlc of choice is the December IGN Car pack. By the way this is my entry photo!.

Im not sure what you were entering but you need to enter on the relevant thread.

#38 Posted : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:06:04 PM(UTC)
Photo Mission 71
  • Deadline: April 21
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Ford Fiesta, Honda CR-X, and Lotus Elan (3 unicorns) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.

• Overview: Read the 4-14-14 RVM article and comment in the discussion thread with your gamertag.
  • Prizes: "Wanna earn a gift? Tell me what photo from Jinkyu’s Exotics at RTC shoot is your favorite and why and I’ll hit you with something on Friday."
#39 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:45:32 AM(UTC)
  • Overview: Read the 4-21-14 RVM article and comment in the news discussion thread with your gamertag and unicorn of choice. "Also, we have a new game to play each week, and that is “Guess the car in the mirror shot”. Earn your gift request by correctly guessing the car whose mirror I shot for the RVM thumbnail (that’s the image on the community news page or fm.net home page that links to RVM). Post your answer in the RVM thread."

#40 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 3:17:54 PM(UTC)
  • Overview: Read the 4-24-14 HMA article and then comment in the discussion thread with your GT and unicorn of choice. John requests "Tell me how many places you can see the McLaren logo integrated into the design of the P1."

Photo Mission 72
  • Deadline: April 28
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Mazda Miata Superlight, MINI Coupe JCW, and Saleen S5S Raptor (3 unicorns) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.

#41 Posted : Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:23:23 AM(UTC)
Yay!!
#42 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:10:40 AM(UTC)
  • Overview: Read the 5-5-14 RVM article and post a comment in the news discussion thread with your GT and unicorn of choice.

Photo Mission 73
  • Deadline: May 12
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Ferrari Dino, Ford Fiesta, Honda CR-X (3 unicorns) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.

Livery Contest - May
  • Overview: Post up to 3 photos of your livery and indicate Race or Fantasy plus your unicorns of choice.
  • Deadline: May 28
  • Prizes: 1st wins four unicorns, 2nd place wins three, 3rd place wins two, and Honorable Mention wins a Lotus Elan unicorn. Winners can designate friends to receive the unicorns. Your work will be featured in the game storefront for a month.

___
#43 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 11:24:43 AM(UTC)
Photo contest - TMOAP 2: Grand Prix of Background
  • Overview: LazarusJackson is hosting this photocomp with prizes sponsored by T10. The theme of this round is no cars, just background. This is round 4 of a multimonth competition.
  • Deadline: May 18 for submissions, May 23 for voting
  • Prizes: A unicorn of choice for the top three places plus DLC of choice for the top place, and points toward the TMOAP2 championship.
#44 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 4:19:49 PM(UTC)
  • Overview: Read the 5-12-14 RVM article and post a comment in the news discussion thread with your GT and unicorn of choice. John's looking for genuine participation: "There are enough embedded questions in this RVM to keep you busy, so no plain old unicorn requests or "Nice RVM" please give it a read and tell me what you think. ... You can also try and guess the thumb car this week too. http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news and hint, hint, the shot in the news list on the home page is even more revealing."
  • Deadline: Make sure you've commented by the end of the week (May 16) - posts after Friday may not be considered for gifts.

Edited by user Monday, May 12, 2014 8:46:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:58:20 AM(UTC)
Photo Mission 74
  • Deadline: May 19
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Lotus Elan, Mazda Miata, MINI JCW (3 unicorns) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 15, 2014 6:35:19 PM(UTC)
  • Overview: Read the 5-15-14 HMA article and post a comment in the news discussion thread with your GT and unicorn of choice. Genuine participation is rewarded; don't just post your name and expect a prize.
  • Deadline: Make sure you've commented by the end of the week (May 16) - later posts may not be considered for gifts.
  • Prizes: Selected comments may be rewarded with a gift.

Edited by user Thursday, May 15, 2014 6:35:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 5:41:17 PM(UTC)
  • Overview: Read the 5-19-14 RVM article and post a comment in the news discussion thread with your GT and unicorn of choice. One way to win a gift is to guess the car pictured: "Maybe I asked too many questions last week or maybe you guys just can’t figure it out, but I am still looking for a correct answer for the “Guess the RVM thumbnail” shot. I’ll give a million Forza Motorsports 5 credits or a full set of unicorns in FM4 or Horizon to the first correct guesser." Also comment on the content in the article and you may be rewarded with a gift.
  • Deadline: Make sure you've commented by the end of the week (May 23) - posts after Friday may not be considered for gifts.

Edited by user Monday, May 19, 2014 5:43:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:53:21 AM(UTC)
does anybody know of a way i can get the 2009 ford fiesta soon
#49 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:13:48 PM(UTC)
Photo Mission 75
  • Deadline: May 26
  • Prizes: 1st through 3rd places each win: Saleen Raptor, Ferrari Dino, Ford Fiesta (3 unicorns) + 1,000,000 credits. Friends may be selected to receive the prizes.
#50 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 1:01:56 PM(UTC)
June Livery and Photocomp Contest Schedule
Announced in the 5-30-14 Week In Review:

Photo Contests:
June 4 - 11
June 12 - 18
June 19 - 25

Livery Contest:

June 2 - 27
6 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error