This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:12:17 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know if new owners of Forza Horizon 2 will be able to purchase cars or upgrades using Forza 5 in-game credit or tokens?
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:33:53 AM(UTC)
I very much doubt you will be able to do this. I don't believe you could do this between Forza Motorsport 4 & forza Horizon (1) So you probably won't be able to do it now
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 1:00:55 PM(UTC)
Absolutely no way this will happen. They haven't said so but quite simply there's just no way. They'd lose a lot of money if you could just transfer tokens between games. Similar as to why I really doubt they'll connect garages between games. What would be the point if you start your game and already have every car from a previous version? or you can just transfer 1,000,000 credits and buy a bunch of cars and upgrades? It would kill replay value and they'd lose money between games.
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 3:46:34 PM(UTC)
From Forza 3 to Forza 4 you did get some loyalty cars and cash based on your level, wasn't much but it was enough to get you started.
You picked some day to finally find the devil in your eyes, looking inside mine
Youre a long way from paradise. Say goodbye, youre the boy who cried
Im the wolf outside your door and youre in trouble
with every wolf you saw before and youll never last long
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:25:43 PM(UTC)
Not gonna happen. The marketplace transaction is tied to Forza Motorsport 5.
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:44:04 PM(UTC)
We might get a few cars based on our FM5 driver level, but using cars or money from FM5 will be doubtful.
"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:11:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FerrariFan24 Go to Quoted Post
We might get a few cars based on our FM5 driver level, but using cars or money from FM5 will be doubtful.

If FM5 players get anything going into FH2, I suspect you're right on the money. A few thousand credits and a handful of cars.

I drive a Mustang. Your argument is invalid.
#8 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 5:12:47 AM(UTC)
To answer the OP, no this won't be happening.

Veterans of other Forza games will be rewarded in Forza Horizon 2 though via Forza Rewards.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#9 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 5:39:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
To answer the OP, no this won't be happening.

Veterans of other Forza games will be rewarded in Forza Horizon 2 though via Forza Rewards.

Thanks for the confirmation, Ian!
#10 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 6:52:15 AM(UTC)
No tokens in Horizon 2 anyway (at last at launch) http://uk.ign.com/articl...rotransactions-at-launch

Notification

Icon
Error