This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 1:17:10 PM(UTC)
It has been confirmed that Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 5 will be at Comic Con. What do you guys think will happen there. More details? 360 info?

Edited by user Sunday, August 3, 2014 1:10:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Horizon 2 themed Instagram account - @Horizon_Festival
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:18:35 AM(UTC)
Who knows . Maybe more news. I guess that if you go, you might get a chance to play a demo, which of course would be cool!!!!
And above all else we don't ever, ever let them get into cars.
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:35:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NASidney Go to Quoted Post
Who knows . Maybe more news. I guess that if you go, you might get a chance to play a demo, which of course would be cool!!!!

From my understanding it's less of a demo and more like pre-set races. Cool nonetheless but it would be cool to demo the open world. Since its the Holy Grail Comic Con they may step it up and do that, or announce something new, or maybe just add to the 3 playable cars that they had at E3.
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 5:39:56 AM(UTC)
Call me a grouchy old man (and I'm looking forward to whatever news comes out about FH2 there), but I remember when the SD Comic-Con was all about... COMICS.
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 4:16:10 PM(UTC)
Why would Forza 5 be there unless they are announcing something.
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 4:43:28 PM(UTC)
You can find details and a link to more details in the Week in Review

"Forza Motorsport 5 will be one of the games featured in the Comic-Con Lounge, as part of Xbox Tournaments Powered by Major League Gaming." and Forza Horizon 2 is one of the playable demos: "VISIT US AT THE XBOX LOUNGE AND OUR BOOTH - Whether you’re in the convention center hanging out at the Xbox booth (booth #100) or down the street at the Xbox Lounge in the Manchester Grand Hyatt (1 Market Place), we’ve got over two dozen different games to check out. Come by to play an unparalleled line-up of games that will all be heading to Xbox One consoles later in 2014 or check out our entertainment offerings."

Notification

Icon
Error