#1 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 1:29:37 PM(UTC)
I'm looking to join a group of guys, and/or girls, who take pride in working their own tunes vs downloading what's been uploaded.
In my mind I picture this group as a friendly competition where a track and class is selected for some friendly competition.
Anyone part of a group like that looking for new members?

You know kinda like a D Class Any Vehicle on This Track this week. And B Class Classic Muscle on That Track next week.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2021 12:24:17 PM(UTC)
Just a tip for searching for groups on the internet, there are a few elements you always want to include. You've got the generally in game vibe you're looking for already, but you're missing two key elements: What timezone? Any obvious socio/political ideologies that might clash with specific groups (ie devout Christian, LGBTQ friendly, dark humour vs no dark humour, family friendly, etc)?

Most established groups are cautious about inviting new members without that info upfront. Been burned too many times, plus openly sharing community information on forums such as this usually results in many trash accounts (think trolls or would be streamers trying to get in on an established community to try and bolster their views) for every 1 legitimate good recruit.

Edited by user Friday, November 26, 2021 12:25:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2021 1:04:01 PM(UTC)
Appreciate the information. I did run into another issue. When I attempted to join a group I got the message implying I'd reached my allowable and I'd have to leave a group to join another, which was odd cause as far as I can tell I'm not in any groups yet. A search of the net will likely get me an answer but haven't quite gotten around to looking it up.

Notification

Icon
Error