3 Pages123Next
 5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 6:43:56 AM(UTC)
More broken festival playlist stuff

Forzathon
Weekly challenge
Porsche 911 Carrera s 2019

TAKE A PHOTO OF IT

...does not work because I had previously taken a photo of t!!!!

Man, this game is having the same error over and over again...

“Can not get X because you have already done Y”

Dreadful.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 6:46:35 AM(UTC)
Mind boggling that this is a reoccurring issue with what would seem like a pretty easy fix for the devs. 😡
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:02:03 AM(UTC)
The Trail Blazer Canyon Run is broke too. I did it the first time, but it was only a 2 star run, so I figured it was another case of having to get 3 stars to get it to trigger, even though that isn't the requirement, and so I got 3 stars on the run, but it still didn't finish. It shows on the little info panel that it is completed and is checked off, but in the actual playlist it won't check off and give me the points. Issues like this wouldn't bother me so much, if they weren't so fast to fix other "issues" that have no bearing on the playlists or multiplayer, only single player stuff.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:04:04 AM(UTC)
Please submit a ticket at Forza Support so this can be logged and added to the Known Issues list.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:06:03 AM(UTC)
And another thing....

The Calle principal speed trap is also broken,

It keeps saying I need to do 1 mph more......

Just did 202mph in a crown Victoria.......my record is 242mph in a koenigseggg....so somehow I have to beat 242 mph in a retro muscle car...impossible,

Broken broken broken

Edited by user Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:09:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:07:29 AM(UTC)
How many tickets do you want...? How much of this week’s playlist is broken?

There goes my min, meet max achievement for this month.

Playground games : shameful.
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:09:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Please submit a ticket at Forza Support so this can be logged and added to the Known Issues list.

Log your own ticket....there’s 6 million tickets gonna be raised for the “photo your 911” issue...and another 6 million for the speed trap...

Prove it will get fixed, or points awarded in lieu of it getting fixed.

#8 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:12:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wookieepuppy Go to Quoted Post
And another thing....

Just did 202mph in a crown Victoria.......my record is 242mph in a koenigseggg....so somehow I have to beat 242 mph in a retro muscle car...impossible,

Broken broken broken

This is listed in the Known Issues article at Forza Support:
Quote:
Festival Playlist - Seasonal PR stunts say you need 1mph more, or 1ft more if you beat the seasonal objective but don't beat your previous 3 star record
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:13:00 AM(UTC)
When you do manage to take a photo of the Porsche, it told me it wasnt taken at night but it will complete it and you are moved to the next chapter
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:17:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
And another thing....

Broken broken broken

This is listed in the Known Issues article at Forza Support:
Quote:
Festival Playlist - Seasonal PR stunts say you need 1mph more, or 1ft more if you beat the seasonal objective but don't beat your previous 3 star record

Man, that is an OLD ticket...so why are there playlist activities Released AFTER it was already known?!?!?!?!

This is getting worserer and worserer every day.

This is beyond a joke.

Series playlist completion is now mathematically IMPOSSIBE for millions of players.

Worst.....Forza ...game...ever. Add all the faults that are just being thrown on the pile of known issues ......pile is growing fast,....,nothing ever being fixed.....oh but you can’t get a super wheel spin with a Willy’s jeep! Thank goodness for that! Useless.
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:21:30 AM(UTC)
I think its been fixed quietly behind the scenes as it wasn't working and so I did some other stuff for a bit and then switched back to the car and it suddenly worked.
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:47:36 AM(UTC)
Same problem here.
I mean, to be totally pedantic, I can take as many pictures as I want, it just refuses to give credit for them. :D Heck, I even go to the trouble of saving them, which is something you wouldn’t think you’d have to do, since, you know, when you take a picture with a camera, that is what saves the picture; but, whatever.
 8 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:49:34 AM(UTC)
I somehow managed to fix this, by taking photos of about 5 other Porsches I own, including the 944, and the Panamera, before going back and taking yet another picture (just pressing the RB button was enough) of the correct car. No idea why that worked, but perhaps it might work for other people too.
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:58:22 AM(UTC)
And another thing....

Broken broken broken

its broken for me too. I wish I would have read this post before spending a boat load of credits lol 🤦
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:59:51 AM(UTC)
Is there something that I have not accomplished yet? I only have one "Speed Trap" and it's at the Drag Strip and can keep making passes on it to get the 9 stars needed for the chapter? PG maybe should have taken another month to play the game not as developers but players in the real world.
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:03:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Supermax1 Go to Quoted Post
Is there something that I have not accomplished yet? I only have one "Speed Trap" and it's at the Drag Strip and can keep making passes on it to get the 9 stars needed for the chapter? PG maybe should have taken another month to play the game not as developers but players in the real world.

I was able to get 9 stars on the drag strip. I did however beat my records each time, not sure if that had anything to do with it? 🤷
#17 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:07:18 AM(UTC)
For me luckly no problem at all.
Weekly challenge with the 911 completed.

Edited by user Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:10:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:07:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZebberCarter Go to Quoted Post
When you do manage to take a photo of the Porsche, it told me it wasnt taken at night but it will complete it and you are moved to the next chapter

Unfortunatly hasn't worked for me. I will try it at night. I will also try the other couple suggestions. But as of right now I am also in the list of picture will not complete. Still waiting for explorer to be fixed too. Hopefully before the time limit is up. Lol
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:10:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GraceMcClain Go to Quoted Post
I somehow managed to fix this, by taking photos of about 5 other Porsches I own, including the 944, and the Panamera, before going back and taking yet another picture (just pressing the RB button was enough) of the correct car. No idea why that worked, but perhaps it might work for other people too.

Thank you, that worked for me too!
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:10:29 AM(UTC)
Man, that is an OLD ticket...so why are there playlist activities Released AFTER it was already known?!?!?!?!

That's a great point. Why are they releasing objectives for the playlist that have been on the known issues list for 3 weeks? They're purposely releasing broken content or it was set up weeks ago and they don't care enough to check.
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:14:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GraceMcClain Go to Quoted Post

This actually worked for me. I just took a picture of 1 other porsche then went back and tried again and it popped. Thanks for that.
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:49:40 AM(UTC)

Opening the Rush outpost will enable the rest of the speed traps and other pr stunts.

Edit: generally multiple passes on the same stunt count have counted in the past so I expect this to be true this time also. I haven't gotten there yet today though.

Edited by user Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:52:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:55:47 AM(UTC)
A mod in the forza sub reddit has asked for more people to submit tickets so the devs know what the problems are. I pointed out that they set objectives for this weeks playlist that are already on the known issues list.

Someone who submitted a ticket got on automated reply that they're on vacation for a week. Sigh...
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:57:15 AM(UTC)
More broken festival playlist stuff

Forzathon
Weekly challenge
Porsche 911 Carrera s 2019

TAKE A PHOTO OF IT

...does not work because I had previously taken a photo of t!!!!

Man, this game is having the same error over and over again...

“Can not get X because you have already done Y”

Dreadful.

#25 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 8:58:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WhiteBurrito42 Go to Quoted Post

Opening the Rush outpost will enable the rest of the speed traps and other pr stunts.

Edit: generally multiple passes on the same stunt count have counted in the past so I expect this to be true this time also. I haven't gotten there yet today though.

I think you can redo the same one over and over again and the stars earned will accumulate.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error