10 Pages123>>Next
 7 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 6:51:17 AM(UTC)
I’m trying to complete todays daily challenge. Which is to complete an expedition. I’ve just tried two expeditions and it’s still not completing.

I also see tomorrow’s challenge is to complete any horizon story chapter. Is this going to have the same issue too.

[Edit - Thank you for submitting tickets on this issue, it has now been identified and added to the Known Issues list. - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, November 23, 2021 10:41:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 6:54:07 AM(UTC)
Me too. Have to ask but does Complete an Exhibition mean just that or do you have to do all the side missions as well?
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 6:55:16 AM(UTC)
Welcome to the club mate.

Still haven't got my seasonal completion of any Horizon Arcade event yet after completing numerous events to the end of round 3 over the last two seasons.

Hopefully it'll be patched soon but I ain't holding my breath until next year.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 6:59:52 AM(UTC)
Same for me its bugged, even did all the side mini missions inside the expedition and did it 3 times and still not getting marked as done. This crazy bugfest needs to get fixed
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:03:54 AM(UTC)
Last week the trick was not to win the showcase, because it says "complete it" but not "win it"... so I tried it and it worked out

I will give it a try

edit: No it don't work, no idea to complete it this week...

Edited by user Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:21:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:04:07 AM(UTC)
more like "Today's daily bug"
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:16:50 AM(UTC)
Yep... maybe if you have done them all already then re-doing them doesn't count :(
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:19:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post
Last week the trick was not to win the showcase, because it says "complete it" but not "win it"... so I tried it and it worked out

I will give it a try

Only problem is you cant fail an expedition so that wont work
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:21:17 AM(UTC)
I brought this up when the thread for this season first went up. A lot of people have completed all the expeditions. Why make them do one over for a daily? Same with the stories. I haven't completed all of those but I'm sure some people have and buying a car from the auction house is another dumb one. I sell duplicates there but I don't use it for buying. I had to buy a car and then re-list it.

The fact that a lot of them have been broken is a whole other matter.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:21:55 AM(UTC)
here we go again what glitch we gotta do this time >.<
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:22:08 AM(UTC)
They should give us trophy (min, max...) and full playlist rewards for this mess. :D
 5 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:22:32 AM(UTC)
They got to issue a patch as quick as they can. Kinda dumb to include tasks in daily with ZERO TESTING. Clearly there was zero testing as if they would have got it tested even by 1 person, the bug would have been found out.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:23:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:23:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: patrickb1973 Go to Quoted Post

I will give it a try

There is a time limit on the first stage on the expeditions but if you tried to not make it you would fail so couldn't go on to complete it... **** humm...
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:23:39 AM(UTC)
The Glitch that stole Christmas!
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:26:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
They should give us trophy (min, max...) and full playlist rewards for this mess. :D

I mean really.......this is your reply to a problem affecting everyone?

What on earth has happened to you turtle seriously?
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:27:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post

I will give it a try

There is a time limit on the first stage on the expeditions but if you tried to not make it you would fail so couldn't go on to complete it... **** humm...

Ok so does that make the daily pop ? Did you try that out by any chance ?

3 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:28:40 AM(UTC)
By now one got to wonder do the Devs even play their own game ?? Because from the looks of this how its been for the past 3 weeks it sure doesnt look like they do or these things would have been noticed, I mean how can you not try out to see if a daily challenge even works
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:29:25 AM(UTC)

Seriously, they should at least lower the bar so you only need 90% or whatever. But we still don't know for sure exactly what the requirements are, as it's currently possible to achieve 'more than 100%' of the requirements, so does that mean we can miss a few out and still get it? Nobody knows (except the devs who never tell us anything).
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:32:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post

I will give it a try

I just checked there is no time limit it only counts time how long it takes you to do it but there is no countdown timer so you cant fail it

#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:33:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

Seriously, they should at least lower the bar so you only need 90% or whatever. But we still don't know for sure exactly what the requirements are, as it's currently possible to achieve 'more than 100%' of the requirements, so does that mean we can miss a few out and still get it? Nobody knows (except the devs who never tell us anything).

I think he's just being petulant with that post, that's the only option available when denial is out of the question.
 3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:33:18 AM(UTC)
I wish Digital Foundry would do a follow up video on this mess. High profile attention might get them to address all these issues.
 2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:37:30 AM(UTC)
Thank goodness it's not only me. Tried for an hour to get this sodding challenge, and nada. Bored of playing the Expeditions over and over just to get this... it seems plain broken.

The lack of apology of any sort from T10/Playground/whoever is just as shoddy as all the massive number of bugs themselves - they just don't care. With 10 million players of FH5 now claimed, they've made a horribly huge amount of cash from us and don't need to give a damn it seems. :(
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:40:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PuffinMoose Go to Quoted Post
Thank goodness it's not only me. Tried for an hour to get this sodding challenge, and nada. Bored of playing the Expeditions over and over just to get this... it seems plain broken.

The lack of apology of any sort from T10/Playground/whoever is just as shoddy as all the massive number of bugs themselves - they just don't care. With 10 million players of FH5 now claimed, they've made a horribly huge amount of cash from us and don't need to give a damn it seems. :(

Do you remember when PG lost all car mastery perks?
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:59:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PuffinMoose Go to Quoted Post

I remember that, we all got a car mastery points return lol

#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 8:01:01 AM(UTC)
Haven't tried yet. It's slated for tonight. But sounds like it's similar to the issue last week with Showcases. If you do a showcase you hadn't done before, it works. But if you've already done all the showcases, it doesn't recognize it.

Fondly! I know it was a pain for a lot of folks, but I was able to reapply all my perks quite lucratively.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 23, 2021 8:05:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error