#1 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2021 9:51:33 PM(UTC)
Okay, okay, okay. Guys I know FH5 JUST got released and I am going to start talking about 6? I get it, but the one thing about the series I have always loved is the dynamics of the each location we visit. Colorado was a serene Fallscape of multi-colored leaves, fast windy American roads, and the introduction of the festival. Italy in FH2 provided a more upscale and classy atmosphere that was Mediterranean and distinctly European. Australia was a combination of multiple biomes providing a unique challenge and a huge variety of racing. The UK gave us seasons and a distinctly British hillside feel with mountains. Now, we have the party, desert-scape of Mexico with tropical jungles and Central American flare.

Well, what about Brazil? I mean if not 6 then consider for 7 (cause I know everyone wants Japan for 6). There is a HUGE car culture in Brazil via stock cars, motorcycles, and even vintage stock car (yeah they race old cars). They have a little-known car brand that actually produces muscle and sports cars, Puma. They also have birth, several F1 drivers. It just feels like the culture of Carnivale and the hills of Interlagos would be a perfect backdrop for the Horizon festival.

What do you guys think? I mean who doesn't want to jump a Jeep over Christ the Redeemer (or respect cultural integrity and make it a look-alike). I am making this thread here cause I didn't see another spot to put it, but also figured it would be a good brainstorming thread.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2021 5:18:05 PM(UTC)
Europe would be great.
(Germany, Switzerland and Austria)

I like the the unlimited highways and the main roads.
Also the Alps are great.

Notification

Icon
Error