7 Pages<<34567PrevNext
#101 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 10:46:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ERS JOHNSON Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for the detailed feedback. Im glad u built all 4 of them up and are hitting PB with them. The muscle cars if u want to make the rear rim smaller it will allow for faster times yet. I could prolly adjust the miura more since it literally was a 10 min build and tune (got really lucky throwing a flash tune on that felt great) but i love the way it drives. Thanks for the kind words kid and keep getting PB's!

Update --
(1) Went back to Sebring Short with the TA and dropped another second off my PB (now, new PB). Hit several dirty 1:15's with it, yet, settled (for now) with a 1:16. I just need more practice with these cars/tunes.
(2) Decided to take the TCS OFF of the Miura, and dropped 2 seconds at both Sebring Club and Nur GP. Now at 1:07 (I know I should be able to hit 1:06-1:05 range) at Club, and, 2:10 at N-GP with NO TCS. Must be my driving inconsistency.

Those 3 cars are AWESOME....again, thanks for sharing.......since I am actually trying to learn 3 things with these (a) build, which I am OK at, (b) tuning, which I am still learning, and, (c) driving these types of cars/tunes....here, I need more practice and focus on consistency.

PRKid

Oh wow impressive gains in a short time! I would also recommend the TA around bathurst, the big and mid size long beaches. Miura i havent tried anywhere else but im guessing it will be good at bathurst and nurburg gp and road atlanta
#102 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 7:39:22 AM(UTC)

Oh wow impressive gains in a short time! I would also recommend the TA around bathurst, the big and mid size long beaches. Miura i havent tried anywhere else but im guessing it will be good at bathurst and nurburg gp and road atlanta

Thanks Johnson! I am out of town right now, yet, will check these suggested tracks out as soon as I get back.

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2015 2:45:17 PM(UTC)
Well its time ERS started using youtube. This will be a linked account where most if not all ers members can go and upload videos. I hope once it gets up and running over the next few days with highlight videos and walk thrus you guys will enjoy them. Youtube url will be released shortly
#104 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2015 11:19:46 AM(UTC)
Here is the youtube link to watch some tutorial videos and race highlights
#105 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2015 1:04:05 PM(UTC)

For some reason the link is not working for me! It takes me to the general YouTube area and not your specific channel!

I also tried searching it under "ERS Johnson" and could not find it.

Edited by user Monday, July 6, 2015 1:08:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#106 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2015 2:00:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post

For some reason the link is not working for me! It takes me to the general YouTube area and not your specific channel!

I also tried searching it under "ERS Johnson" and could not find it.

Hmmm... i know if u just search elite racing syndicate it will work. I will look into y my link isnt working right now

Update... i just tried it and the link worked correctly for me.

Edited by user Monday, July 6, 2015 2:05:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#107 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2015 3:15:03 PM(UTC)
OK, I did find Elite Racing Syndicate. Thanks! (the link basically takes me to a list of recommended videos, yet, none from the ERS clan...)

DJ Saoco
#108 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2015 11:32:16 AM(UTC)
#109 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2015 12:57:36 PM(UTC)
Pretty cool video Johnson! Enjoyed the section at Silverstone!

DJ Saoco
#110 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2015 1:07:28 PM(UTC)
If you or anybody else get a huge fail please send me a video of it and i will try to get it in the next video.

The silverstone fail is hilarious... both times he tried so hard to get me and failed. He almost got me the one time cuz i didnt see him coming but he stood no chance in the next race lol.
#111 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2015 1:49:17 PM(UTC)

The silverstone fail is hilarious... both times he tried so hard to get me and failed. He almost got me the one time cuz i didnt see him coming but he stood no chance in the next race lol.

That was indeed hilarious.....I had to watch it several times while I was lmxo...

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2015 1:51:53 AM(UTC)
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=k_KX-92ygP4

2 more videos added to the collection. 1 is about the trials of corner 1 and the second longer video is clean fast and fun racing. Hope everybody enjoys... the second one is still loading so give it an hr from the time I post this to watch it. Please subscribe if you haven't already.
#113 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2015 2:00:27 PM(UTC)
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=k_KX-92ygP4

2 more videos added to the collection. 1 is about the trials of corner 1 and the second longer video is clean fast and fun racing. Hope everybody enjoys... the second one is still loading so give it an hr from the time I post this to watch it. Please subscribe if you haven't already.

Great job with these videos Johnson! Gotta love those Bathurst launch wrecks.....you have to stay aways from those crazy drivers...lol...!

I really enjoyed watching your Cuda vs Cuda race, as well as, chasing down the Beemer at The Ring. Thanks for sharing.

BTW, do you know if ERS C0ldCutZ has his Cuda tune shared?

Thanks!

PRKid

Edited by user Tuesday, August 4, 2015 2:01:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#114 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2015 4:32:57 PM(UTC)
I have been meaning to ask you.....do you use 3rd person view the majority of the time? Have you found any advantages of one view over other? Thanks!

DJ Saoco
#115 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2015 10:01:28 AM(UTC)
Im not sure if his cuda is shared or not but i will ask him. For your second question i run cockpit 100% of the time unless im driving the lotus v8. I had another great race yesterday around lemans but i forgot to save it :(
#116 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2015 10:04:37 AM(UTC)
I think the view is more personal prefrence. I have a hard time controlling the car in 3rd person so thats why i run cockpit. Other people are backwards and cant do cockpit so i think its all prefrence.
#117 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2015 10:50:39 AM(UTC)
It's not shared, but I can put it up for sure! I'll put it up tonight when I'm free from work.
#118 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2015 11:11:47 AM(UTC)
I think the view is more personal prefrence. I have a hard time controlling the car in 3rd person so thats why i run cockpit. Other people are backwards and cant do cockpit so i think its all prefrence.

Thanks Johnson! I also use cockpit view and have tried 3rd person, yet, it's also hard to control the car (I find it very sensitive while using the same controller settings). However, when I do try it, the turns are a lot more visible and to also see a lot more of the surroundings. Since I am relatively new to gaming, I am open to trying a couple of options, thus, the question to you. Again, thanks!

DJ Saoco
#119 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2015 11:12:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERS C0ldCutZ Go to Quoted Post
It's not shared, but I can put it up for sure! I'll put it up tonight when I'm free from work.

That would be great! Will check it out once it's up on storefront. Thanks C0ldCutZ!

DJ Saoco
#120 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 8:32:00 AM(UTC)
Coldcutz did u ever get that cuda shared
#121 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 10:14:53 AM(UTC)
Yes sorry had a late light last night and totally forgot. But the tune is up now.. ERS n the description. It's well rounded for sure, but I really like using it at Laguna Seca it's really fun
#122 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 10:20:09 AM(UTC)
Yes sorry had a late light last night and totally forgot. But the tune is up now.. ERS n the description. It's well rounded for sure, but I really like using it at Laguna Seca it's really fun

Thanks C0ldCutZ! I just downloaded the tune and will check it out as soon as I get a chance.

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#123 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 11:39:26 PM(UTC)
Any feedback is always welcome and encouraged. It helps me to put out a better tune overall! Just pm me or leave it here either way, thanks!
#124 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2015 11:39:24 AM(UTC)
Any feedback is always welcome and encouraged. It helps me to put out a better tune overall! Just pm me or leave it here either way, thanks!

I do not want to take over ERS Johnson's thread, yet, I can certainly provide you with some quick feedback for now.....my first impressions......I ran it at Silverstone, and per your suggestion, at Laguna Seca. Bottom line, I loved the car. What I really like about it is it's turning capabilities, really smooth. It has enough power, yet, grippy. I'm personally an "average" driver so I needed to control my "slam the throttle" tendencies. Once I get use to a decent throttle technique I am really going to enjoy this car. I have a couple of muscle cars that I try to keep the accel diff very low. So, I am not sure if it would help my driving style having this car with less accel diff. That would be my only "try it out" comment. Other than that, as I said, REALLY ENJOYED the car. I am on travel and will not have access to my XBone until next Wednesday, however, I will try the Cuda out in a couple of more tracks and PM you with additional feedback. I would love to be able to push this car more than I was able too, yet, ensure I stay under control.

Thanks for sharing!

PRKid

Edited by user Friday, August 7, 2015 2:39:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#125 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2015 12:44:50 PM(UTC)
The 'Cuda is a lot of fun. Took it out and destroyed an A class lobby with it, love hearing that NASCAR V8 scream to redline.
7 Pages<<34567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error