7 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:29:37 PM(UTC)
ERS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!

Well I figured it was time to update my listing here and found some cars werent shared that were listed and others have been much improved over time. Please bear with me over the next few days as I update the new line up of cars. All tunes and paints that are in here are created by ERS for the community. Again Just search ERS for tunes or paints.

After searching ERS in the description you may find numerous builds and tunes even for different classes. Each car is tuned differently but will run the same time usually so now u can hopefully find one of us that fits your driving style.

D CLASS

Javelin
Javelin. Corner exit is key to maximize time because it lacks on accel but it makes up for all of it and then some thru the corners. This is a leaderboard car if u get it right!

C CLASS

Ford rs1800
Ford rs1800. This little car is just like the celica and cortina just lighter. Can you handle this little animal?

Mustang boss 302
Ford Mustang boss 302. 4.4 handling but don't let that scare you. Handles great and plenty of accel for long beach
74 celica
1974 Toyota Celica A true #1 leaderboard car shared. Multiple number 1 have been ran in this car and a ton of top 5s. I have yet to get 1st with it but teammates and non teammates have gotten 1st in this beast.

TRANS AM
73 Trans am with two different builds. One has a 4.7 handle and the other 5.0 handle. Both cars can be used just about everywhere.

Chevelle
Chevelle ss 454
Chevy Chevelle one of my favorite cars to drive to date. Paint job is a replica of a youtube street drag racer ss shawn

B CLASS

Toyota Trueno
This car is one of the best handling 1.6l swaps out there. Plenty of variations for you to choose from with this one.
cortina
Cortina. Two separate tunes and builds but both are top 5 capable! 3rd tune will be coming out tonight. It is a mixture of the two builds and tunes.

A CLASS
2013 Shelby
What can I say I love muscle. The 2013 Shelby is a perfect example why. Nearly 800 horsepower on the stock motor with the perfect am out of handling to keep it driveable. This car has won races from catalunya all the way to nurburgring. Do you dare drive this car?

camaro zl1
I recently removed this car but have brought it back with more power.

69 fairlady
Beast mode coming from ERS LAWRENCE. This thing is plain fast. Will pull on most cars and still has high handling. Car is great for accel tracks and also grip tracks.

Mazda cup
I built this to compete against that 69 fairlady. Doesn't quite have the power to weight ratio of the fairlady but is awesome to drive.

S CLASS

R CLASS

P CLASS

X CLASS

Edited by user Saturday, August 15, 2015 4:59:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:30:25 PM(UTC)
Fast and Furious Car Pack. Im sure this has been played out many of times but its something that sounded fun to do and i have found some new cars to play with.

Before all the hating can happen on the cars just now that we were willing to sacrafice some parts on the cars for performance. Some cars dont have the stock motor/ correct rims and other various things but i would rather win then lose so those parts had to go. All of these cars have been built into A class and there will be many more coming out i just didnt have time to do it before work.

FYI some of the paints werent done by ERS members and im hoping to get the creators name up here but i just dont have time before work.

Supra
The toyota Supra. Numerous builds shared some have the 5.7 swap and some do not.

Charger
Doms Charger. This is just a monster.

R34
R34 Skyline. One of my favorite cars of all time in real life. This car though was built by ERS Starchy but he asked me to share it to you guys

Yenko
The 69 Yenko Camaro. Power for days in this one!

GNX
GNX. Has multiple builds again with the 5.7 and the stock motor.

FD
Mazda RX-7. I have the stock motor in mine but rumors have it a teammate of mine put something different in his.

New school 392. Thats the best i can do at painting and its pretty horrid lol. Good news is the tune is a lot better even though the car itself in this game is no bueno.

71 skyline The 71 skyline. What a fun little car this is. I keep doubting this thing and then it surprises me with a dominating performance.

2012 charger The charger is a tough car to win with. All I can say is even with the largest diet in this car it is still very fat. It does have lots of power though.

70 camaro 1970 F BOMB camaro is not only fast but has an awesome paint job. Paint job is by ERS PROPHETIK.

Thats all the time i have for now guys i will be adding more in tonight so i hope you guys like whats up there so far.

Edited by user Friday, August 1, 2014 11:49:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 4:43:21 PM(UTC)
I just downloaded your B Class Toyota Trueno tune. Looking forward to trying it out. Any tips/things to look out for?

AX
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 4:57:58 PM(UTC)
You mentioned the trans ams on another thread.
Fantastic lobby cars, thanks!
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:08:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Anubis Xeper Go to Quoted Post
I just downloaded your B Class Toyota Trueno tune. Looking forward to trying it out. Any tips/things to look out for?

AX

Just be easy with it and shift early and don't shift more than u have to.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 10:53:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERS JOHNSON Go to Quoted Post

AX

Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes. And, if it goes poorly, I'll assume operator error. :)

AX

#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2014 11:35:37 PM(UTC)

AX

Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes. And, if it goes poorly, I'll assume operator error. :)

AX

Might not be that at all... I might need to look at it again
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 5:52:40 AM(UTC)

AX

AX

Might not be that at all... I might need to look at it again

OK, Johnson...

Didn't have much time. I ran just eight laps on Road America B Class. TCS on (since that seems to be standard for that car)

In eight laps, dropped my personal best from about 2:27 to 2.25.5

Took my place from roughly 4100 to 2400

Yeah, Johnson - I think I'll keep it. :)

Nice ride and nice work:

AX

#9 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:55:50 PM(UTC)
i use the ta paint job the bf goodrich tire bird its awesome :)
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:35:41 PM(UTC)
Trueno update: Ran 10 more laps and got down to 2:24.7 and into the top 2000.

The thing I have to watch for is that compared to my usual B class go-to car (the Stradale), I need to allow more time for the turn-in. Because your Trueno gives so much speed, it's very easy to get greedy and turn too late. The rival I'm chasing is well known to these forums (RPM Lou) and he is running 2:20 and in the top 300. I'm actually staying within gamertag range of him until before the carousel and then I lose him.

In two racing sessions, I've knocked nearly 2.5 seconds off of my PB. Really impressed. I've already followed you and will definitely be looking out for other ERS Johnson tunes. Thanks.

AX
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:56:54 PM(UTC)
The trueno is a little outmatched on the very big tracks like road america... If u are up for a challenge look up the cortina if u have dlc. I have a good one but I think ers starchy has a better one shared once u can get used to it.

P.s. never shift into 3rd gear and most of the corners can be taken in 5th
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 9:12:05 PM(UTC)
Check out the new cortina
#13 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2014 9:38:21 AM(UTC)
C class bathurst frf storm used the celica and destroyed what was 1st place by over half a second. Such a pretty lap to follow and good job storm!
#14 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2014 3:01:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJ x Jamo x Go to Quoted Post
i use the ta paint job the bf goodrich tire bird its awesome :)

Thanks Jamo.. Lots more paints out and continually coming out.. keep checking back my friend.
ERS Prophetik - Elite Racing Syndicate
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 9:25:57 AM(UTC)
Well I just realized that I had the wrong c class rs1800 shared. Sorry to anybody who downloaded it but I have now uploaded the correct one that is 1st place capable.
#16 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:29:55 PM(UTC)
Those twin T/A's are the best cars I've ever driven in the game. Can't get into a C class lobby anymore without running into one, they're simply that good and everyone knows it. I'll have to try the '69 Boss and report back. As for the Celica, I'm having some issues getting that car in line on certain tracks. Anyone recommend stability or traction? I'd rather not... but the power curve from that 1.6 is just obnoxious (probably just needs a driver mod :P).

Anyway, thanks for the awesome cars Johnson.
#17 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 10:35:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Davidicus Kurge Go to Quoted Post
Those twin T/A's are the best cars I've ever driven in the game. Can't get into a C class lobby anymore without running into one, they're simply that good and everyone knows it. I'll have to try the '69 Boss and report back. As for the Celica, I'm having some issues getting that car in line on certain tracks. Anyone recommend stability or traction? I'd rather not... but the power curve from that 1.6 is just obnoxious (probably just needs a driver mod :P).

Anyway, thanks for the awesome cars Johnson.

First thank you for the kind words on the Trans ams. I'm hoping u are getting a better feel for the 1.6l cars just member less shifting is better and shift at or before 5500 rpms. What do u think about the other 2 muscle cars I have on here so far?
#18 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 4:59:55 PM(UTC)
Just added a D class Lemans Javelin. Have fun getting some personal bests with this monster!
#19 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 10:46:47 AM(UTC)
Corvette Stingray is up and running again. Two builds for A class

Edited by user Monday, July 21, 2014 10:48:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:31:25 AM(UTC)
Jumped in your C Celica and did about 3 laps around Road America Full and was doing 2.20.3xx (I kept my mazda time cause its mazda). Car was nice, except the brake pressures were horrid. Also does it have downforce on because you probably losing time if it does. Good tune otherwise.

Crav

Edited by user Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:34:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

https://www.youtube.com/craviator <- Please check it out and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLslsqUhsTg <-
Lotus Cortina Build/Tune Tutorial BRAND NEW VIDEO *UPDATE*
#21 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:59:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Craviator Go to Quoted Post
Jumped in your C Celica and did about 3 laps around Road America Full and was doing 2.20.3xx (I kept my mazda time cause its mazda). Car was nice, except the brake pressures were horrid. Also does it have downforce on because you probably losing time if it does. Good tune otherwise.

Crav

The brake pressure is at 140 with a 55% balance. It is running aero and was getting faster times with it... I will go back and see what I can do with less aero. Thanks for the update crav.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:03:08 PM(UTC)
Also crav when u say horrid can u please elaborate more more... is it not stopping or is it locking up. Is it not pitching in correctly?
#23 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:19:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Craviator Go to Quoted Post

Crav

The brake pressure is at 140 with a 55% balance. It is running aero and was getting faster times with it... I will go back and see what I can do with less aero. Thanks for the update crav.

Alot of guys are running high pressure like that,but something to think about.. if your trying to appeal to a wider range of drivers maybe you should run a more ABS friendly setting like 100-110% not that i run abs. just a thought. those settings also work fine without abs.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:48:54 PM(UTC)
Also crav when u say horrid can u please elaborate more more... is it not stopping or is it locking up. Is it not pitching in correctly?

Constantly locking up. Nearly all corners I was having trouble
https://www.youtube.com/craviator <- Please check it out and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLslsqUhsTg <-
Lotus Cortina Build/Tune Tutorial BRAND NEW VIDEO *UPDATE*
#25 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:12:31 AM(UTC)
That C Class Celica is awesome...A beast to drive at 1st but when you're advised how to drive it properly (thanks ERS Johnson) you can take seconds off your lap times...I'm up to 230ish place on Long Beach and I can't stand the place nor am I a half decent driver compared to some of you lot...top tune mate,keep em coming
7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error