2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 7:36:15 AM(UTC)

Hi All ,

My Name is Tom Downey AKA Infamousdrak or Mr Infamous as some people know me by, I'm a 37yr old Livery Designer based in the UK, 15yrs plus of Experience in creating livery's in real life for cars around the globe both in video games and real life. Forza is a huge part of why i became a livery designer as well as having high octane fuel running through my veins and a huge passion for cars and how people express them selves through customisation and art. With that said this page is my space to show you what I've created through the years as well as New creations.

Creation Through Imagination

Edited by user Wednesday, September 15, 2021 8:49:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 9:35:45 AM(UTC)
Some smashing renders, that experience definitely pays off. Hopefully you've not to import any existing liveries from any title prior to FH4.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 11:46:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Some smashing renders, that experience definitely pays off. Hopefully you've not to import any existing liveries from any title prior to FH4.

thankyou for the kind words, I've been preparing for FH5 the last few months with logos and livery parts. pretty much ready to go.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 2:43:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InfamousDrak Go to Quoted Post

Hi All ,

My Name is Tom Downey AKA Infamousdrak or Mr Infamous as some people know me by, I'm a 37yr old Livery Designer based in the UK, 15yrs plus of Experience in creating livery's in real life for cars around the globe both in video games and real life. Forza is a huge part of why i became a livery designer as well as having high octane fuel running through my veins and a huge passion for cars and how people express them selves through customisation and art. With that said this page is my space to show you what I've created through the years as well as New creations.

Creation Through Imagination

Great JOB
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 16, 2021 3:27:41 AM(UTC)
Ah fantastic! Sent you a DM :D
Quick Reply

Notification

Icon
Error