1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2021 10:41:26 PM(UTC)
It had disappeared long time ago but since friday FH is back to crashing, 3 times in 2 days. I am on Xbox 1x, before I consider game reinstall, anyone having the same symptoms ?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 12:17:42 AM(UTC)
It's happened to me a couple of times (usually the worst possible time) in the last week. Xbox one.
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 1:44:16 AM(UTC)
thx for feedback

same for me, having good championship with good players, finishing 4th race even, race end animation and ... freeze ... thanks forza. another time, just coming back to pole position after having been rammed, 10m from finish line ...
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 4:22:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
It had disappeared long time ago but since friday FH is back to crashing, 3 times in 2 days. I am on Xbox 1x, before I consider game reinstall, anyone having the same symptoms ?

Were you on your own or racing with others? I ask as, yesterday evening, I was playing with a group of people from about 7pm GMT till around 2am or so and there were a handful of occasions where someone in the convoy had the game crash and/or had to restart. Mind you, I believe they were all on Series X/S consoles so may be unrelated
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 1:48:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Were you on your own or racing with others? I ask as, yesterday evening, I was playing with a group of people from about 7pm GMT till around 2am or so and there were a handful of occasions where someone in the convoy had the game crash and/or had to restart. Mind you, I believe they were all on Series X/S consoles so may be unrelated

I am playing online only so only happening while I am racing but I am on One X not on Series X.
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 1:49:30 PM(UTC)
They added a bug just before officially stopping to fix them ... splendid.

Edited by user Sunday, July 25, 2021 1:50:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2021 9:11:24 AM(UTC)
full game reinstall just in case something went wrong, off course, few race later, boom ...

Notification

Icon
Error