#1 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2021 8:48:38 AM(UTC)
Hi, I seem to be having a rather peculiar issue with this game on my Series X. So let me explain thoroughly.

After a month or so I hopped onto the game today and I was playing some Horizon Stories. I was playing the Insurance Story. There was the last update that released a few weeks ago which I already downloaded beforehand.

Thing is, in the Stories mode if I retry an event after completing it (the red B retry button that shows up in the rewards screen), then it takes a really long time to load me back into the event. It only happens in those chapters where I have to drive to the location first before the actual challenge begins. I tried a few different chapters from different stories like the first chapter of the Stunt Story and other chapters within the Insurance Story. I have the same issue in all of those specific chapters.

First the game takes really long to load me back in, almost a minute, then when the loading is done, I literally see the car dropping onto the road from thin air and all the road and environment loading in right in front of me.

I don't know what the issue is. I tried loading random race events with different seasons and weather, no issue instant loading. I tried fast travelling from one corner of the map to the other, once again, instant loading. The game even loads up as fast it is expected to, from the Xbox dashboard. I even tried playing other Series X optimised games and they load very fast as should be the case.

I switched to Horizon Solo but that fixed nothing.

So, is this a game issue? Can anyone tell me if they are facing the same?
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2021 5:04:21 AM(UTC)
I have the same issue playing on a series s, the stories take so long to load I have lost interest in them.

Notification

Icon
Error