#1 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 2:51:34 PM(UTC)
I purchased Horizon 3 and 4 ultimate version. I only run Horizon 4 ultimate 3 times. The board was too complicated with so many bloated projects. I liked the simplicity of Horizon 3. You starts driving and drivers asking you to race and so on. I never checked on it since Horizon 4 came out. I don't know if it's as complicated now. I want to Pre-order H 5 Premium. I know I'll get lost again with so many bloated things on the board
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 11:31:53 PM(UTC)
For me, it was difficult to fast travel because my cursor would snap onto some element as soon as I moved it. Could never fast travel exactly where I wanted to. :/
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 11:38:18 PM(UTC)
What's the difference between Ultimate version and regular FH4? I'm using whatever it is they have on Gamepass on Xbox One.
#4 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 3:46:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Forza Harrd Go to Quoted Post
What's the difference between Ultimate version and regular FH4? I'm using whatever it is they have on Gamepass on Xbox One.

The Game Pass version is the Standard Edition. There are 3 versions of the game:

Standard: This is just the game itself, nothing more

Deluxe: Has the base game. Also included is the Car Pass which means you get a certain number of the Car Packs for free (as they are included in the price)

Ultimate: As with Deluxe, has the bas game and Car Pass. However, this edition also includes both DLC islands, VIP Pass (giving double credits for wheelsipns etc, double XP for races and whatnot), James Bond Car Pack

You can, of course, play the base game on Game Pass and buy the DLC stuff (car packs, islands etc) but, when FH4 leaves Game Pass (whenever that is) you'd lose access to the DLC
#5 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 4:24:05 AM(UTC)
I don't think that the menus are too bloated, I just think that they are organised badly. You have menus in your home that are different to the menus outside, and they don't make sense. Like messages are always outside your home. Your car list is outside your home. Your HUB is different outside than it is inside. Change car... Deliver car asks too many questions outside.

For FH5 some of the menus do need relocating.

Oh you mean the map?

I liked the arrows on FH3 map that guided you.

Edited by user Friday, July 23, 2021 5:02:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error