2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2021 3:43:22 AM(UTC)
My advice: If you have the Centenario use it as it is stupidly fast almost like the 720 PO is in S2 and the Zeno TSRSRSRS pretty much ignores rain with a good setup if you just want stability.

Edited by user Saturday, July 24, 2021 3:46:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2021 4:49:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I think he’s probably referring to the guy who said he’s lost at least 50 times and confusing the numbers Rex. I think your post was quite clear that you’d won the majority.

Thanks Jezza but he is quite clear.

"I don't even see how someone could do 30 in one day anyway".

It is actually easy to do 30 as you and i both know.

I can tell you now that i am actually more affronted by their statement that i basically lied.

Quite disappointed :( Oh well, life moves on i guess :) Onto the next challenge i do charge.... :)
#28 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2021 7:39:00 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Spring - Until 29/07/2021 - SERIES 37
For players who need help: Percents, Cars, Tunes and Rewards:
50% Spring: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Spring: FERRARI 250 TESTA ROSSA 1957
50% Series 37: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Series 37: CHEVROLET CAMARO 1990

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Spring

https://i.imgur.com/D82Mf7z.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 29/07/2021 ** SERIES 37 ** Spring

https://i.imgur.com/wKcX3Id.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge: #MUDDYGOODTIME
Extreme Offroad Car at the Mudkickers Adventure Park
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly: Retro Saloons
Code Tune BMW M3 2005:....... 613 601 315

Chapter 3: 3 Stars at the Broadway Windmill Danger Sign
Code Tune FORD SIERRA COSWORTH RS500 1987:....... 109 280 808

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: All You Can Street
Reward: W Motors Lykan Hypersport 2016
Code Tune MCLAREN SENNA 2018:....... 462 073 297

E) Playground Games Spring
Reward: Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS 2017
New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune HOONIGAN FORD RS200 EVOLUTION 1986:....... 410 795 536

F) Danger Sign: Leap of Faith
Code Tune HOONIGAN FORD RS200 EVOLUTION 1986:....... 105 503 971 (S2)

G) Speed Trap: Lakehusrt
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:....... 308 569 021

H) Speed Zone: Queen's Drive
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN #94 MOTORSPORT I.D.R PIKES PEAK 2018:....... 120 129 952

I) Championship: Retro Hoonicorn Attack
Reward: Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang 1965
Code Tune TOYOTA SUPRA RZ 1998:....... 493 929 385

J) Championship: Is That A Supra?
Reward: Toyota Supra 2.0 GT 1992
Code Tune TOYOTA SUPRA RZ 1998:....... 493 929 385

K) Championship: The Saloon Returns
Reward: Maserati Ghibli S Q4 2014
Code Tune BMW M5 2009:....... 124 003 913

*** UPDATE *** Spring
FORZA HORIZON 4: SUPER 7 - Spring
C8 Corvette Stingray The 2020 is available for completing the Super7 this week.
https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts
I hope this helps you to do the challenges

#29 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2021 8:31:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Forza Harrd Go to Quoted Post
I don't even see how someone could do 30 in one day anyway. I was playing all night yesterday and didn't even have time to try the trial.

edit: Just now tried for the first time this season and we won. I was leading the first race and just plain crashed, I don't what everyone else did but we lost that race. I came in 2nd the second race and we won in a landslide. Third race I scraped a building that stopped me completely but somehow one of my teammates and ALL of the drivatars still finished behind me and we still won. Easy shmeasy.

Maybe there's more grownup players in the middle of the night? Anyways this is the second season in a row where I got a team full of good drivers. If you're doing 30 trials a day and losing every time, you must be doing something wrong. I can't imagine.

Just popped in and seen your comment.

I didn't say i lost 30 trials in a row.

I actually won with my team mates the first go, i just put myself through 29 odd more for the joy/pain of it.

Not every Trial is easy scheezy and believe me sunshine, i know how to drive.

I am not a newby by any stretch.

Calling me sunshine lol. You must be tuff.

I said I didn't see how anybody had the time to even try the trial 30 (or 50) times in one day. I still don't.

All I get from this is you have poor reading comprehension, no sense of humor, and you like to complain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2021 10:35:22 PM(UTC)
Nice to see this place hasn't changed. lol

Anyway...

So a myriad of Street Scenes this week. Fun. <sarcasm>

The tough part in particular of Street Scene in The Trial is when you get corner-bombed, there is no barrier to stop you, so you get shot off course and lose that time getting back on the road. Now it was nice to see that the AI also goes off course, especially in the wet. However, they don't seem to have the same traction problems as I do. lol

Had to run this one a few times. My first few teams were abysmal. The usual, untuned S2 running stock. Difficulty racing. I get it, we were all new once. But yeah, makes it tough. The AI at least in the beginning was very skittish, shooting back and forth sideways across the track. And the occasional Jedi-force-blast that shot me into the reservoir. lol

I finally had a few competent racers and I chalked up three Trial victories back to back. So yay. The biggest part of this is to obviously have a prepared vehicle. I ran the Senna after trying the Centenario. I didn't have enough grip set up on the Cent, so the second race was difficult. But the Senna gave me a much better feel even if not as fast. The beginning is the most important part, I feel. Getting around the haphazard AI as well as whatever mix of teammates you were given. My strategy has always been to take the launch aggressively, but the first couple of turns moderately. Set up the turns so you are on the inside even if going slower than you'd normally do. Let the cars stretch out so you can pass them one at a time than when they are all bunched up. There is enough track to reel in the leaders most times as long as you keep yourself on the road.

It can be frustrating though. But keep at it, if anything it is good practice for yourself for when you get a good team. Also the last track tends to have that glitch where the AI just seem to drop off. The first two times running it, it didn't happen, but the first time I won, it did even though we didn't need it, had a strong team already. But if you have already won one of the first two, finish it out because there is a good chance you'll win by default. But yeah, S2 Street Scene is not my fav.

On an unrelated note: the past couple of weeks, Super Saloons has been a thing in one event or another. Made an updated tune for Dirt Track Date and it's even better than the original. Now Forza needs to let me have either the bus or the road-salter. lol

#31 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 4:51:41 AM(UTC)
That was tough and I usually win these well. I feel absolutely wired after that lol. Centenario did it again. Won race 1 and 2 with no dots on my map behind me. We scraped the win in race 1 then race 2 it was me vs. Owen's McLaren and some angry AI so they pegged us back. I got pushed into the tram station in race 3 but drove hard and crossed the line almost in line with my team mate who held onto second after they beautifully traffic killed an ai and caused a pile up I was lucky to squeeze past. Until then we only had 600 points!

Edited by user Sunday, July 25, 2021 4:52:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 3:39:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
I don't even see how someone could do 30 in one day anyway. I was playing all night yesterday and didn't even have time to try the trial.

edit: Just now tried for the first time this season and we won. I was leading the first race and just plain crashed, I don't what everyone else did but we lost that race. I came in 2nd the second race and we won in a landslide. Third race I scraped a building that stopped me completely but somehow one of my teammates and ALL of the drivatars still finished behind me and we still won. Easy shmeasy.

Maybe there's more grownup players in the middle of the night? Anyways this is the second season in a row where I got a team full of good drivers. If you're doing 30 trials a day and losing every time, you must be doing something wrong. I can't imagine.

Just popped in and seen your comment.

I didn't say i lost 30 trials in a row.

I actually won with my team mates the first go, i just put myself through 29 odd more for the joy/pain of it.

Not every Trial is easy scheezy and believe me sunshine, i know how to drive.

I am not a newby by any stretch.

Calling me sunshine lol. You must be tuff.

I said I didn't see how anybody had the time to even try the trial 30 (or 50) times in one day. I still don't.

All I get from this is you have poor reading comprehension, no sense of humor, and you like to complain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30 was done so if your going to call me out and say i'm a liar then do so or shut up.

As for reading comprehension, you never bothered to read my post correctly and you assumed i hadn't even won a race, where exactly was your reading skills on show?

What's the matter with the term sunshine, sunshine? Does it offend you? Should i call you Wally or Doris instead.........when you decided to repsond to my post when it wasn't even directed at you and you do so with sarcasm then an appropriate response from myself will be forthcoming.

BTW - 15 mins each Trial with 5 mins between equals 3 trials an hour. I did it for 4 hours as soon as season turned then later i did 8 hours straight as i was home for the day laid up. This equals 12 hours (you may want to get your caclulator out as this must be hard on your brain to work out). 12 times 3 is what? That's correct, a big fat star for you, it's 36. Which makes it quite easy to do 30 Trials in a day.....actually it can be done in 10 hours but who's splitting hairs. (This is all worked out conservatively so it may be done in less time in reality).

Still going to say it can't be done sunshine.
 3 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 5:45:12 PM(UTC)
Guys seriously. Knock it off.

We get it, you are both awesome. So what. It's a game. Get over it.

But all this swagger and panache is trite and annoying. You have nothing to prove to a total stranger. Nor will anything you say magically alter how anyone feels about you. So chalk it up as a win in your mind and move on.

Thank you. (This message has been approved by the Forza Association of Racing Temperance and Sanity.)
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 6:56:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post

But all this swagger and panache is trite and annoying. You have nothing to prove to a total stranger. Nor will anything you say magically alter how anyone feels about you. So chalk it up as a win in your mind and move on.

Thank you. (This message has been approved by the Forza Association of Racing Temperance and Sanity.)

Didn't say i was awesome, just don't appreciate someone who does not know anything about me alluding that i lied. That would annoy anyone to be honest. I'll leave it be but i will not sit back if he/she alludes that i am a liar again. It's poor forum etiquette to judge another without factual basis especially when the post was not even remotely directed toward them. I got annoyed because his/her post was quite disrespectful in that regard.

If he/she has definitive proof that you cannot do the Trial 30 times in a day then i will gladly apologise but i am quite certain this will not be the case (due to actually doing it).

I posted an opinion, if he/she has nothing but unfounded critisism with a dash of sarcasm added in to reply with, then he/she should refrain from responding in such a way.
#35 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 8:22:44 PM(UTC)

Oh you sweet thing, enjoy trying to tell these guys that nothing on here actually matters in reality. It’s all a pizzing contest with them. Lmbo
#36 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2021 12:50:12 AM(UTC)

What acronym does this association go by Cake?
 2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2021 10:29:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=IngoingCake8592;1196491]
What acronym does this association go by Cake?

I think it's FRATS but could be my lysdexia acting up again.

Hee hee.

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error