#1 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 3:18:11 AM(UTC)
I don't know how to start this, so I will just get straight into it.

Forza Horizon 2, Forza Horizon 3 & Forza Horizon 4 are all missing features and were like that for over 2 whole MONTHS now. In Forza Horizon 2, the Social tab can be accessed but I don't get the Daily Drivatar Rewards in my inbox. I also can't access other users' Designs and when I try to access Tunes, only a handful of them are shown and when I scroll to the right, I keep on getting errors. I'm not even sure if I can download the tunes.

Forza Horizon 3 has the Social tab not being accessible at all. This means that I can not only NOT get the Daily Drivatar rewards which is very awful considering how it had been expanded in this game, but I can also not get the Forza Hub rewards at all.

As for Forza Horizon 4, the Horizon Life feature does not work at all, locking me out of many other features and forcing me in Offline Play. Because of this, I've lost months worth of exclusive content that can only be acquired from each individual Season with no way through it.

I've tried quite literally every single thing you could possibly think up to solve this: Turning my Xbox Series X off and back on again, unplugging the Xbox Series X and re-plugging it back in again, logging out and logging back in again, removing my account and adding it back in again, factory resetting the console multiple times, uninstalling and re-installing the games multiple times, clearing the Blu-ray Persistent Storage, changing the IP & DNS settings, restarting the router, removing my account then turning off the console and then adding my account back in again, removing my account then factory resetting the console and THEN adding my account back in again, restarting my Router, opening up all possible Ports, everything. Nothing works at all.

I even contacted Microsoft & Turn 10 Studios multiple times, Microsoft gamers & representatives at least 6 times and Turn 10 at least 3 times and all of them gave me no answer that fixed it. Even the month of Xbox Gold I got for free as consolation did not solve the issue. I would've contacted Playground Games but they don't seem to have an email address. I was told that all this would be fixed in an Update for the Xbox Series X, but I had updated the console at least thrice and still nothing.

I feel beyond stumped, stuck and hopeless. 2 whole months of not being able to play the Forza Horizon games properly, and I was intending on getting and Maxing out every single Car in the games in order, too. At one point about 3 weeks ago, Designs for Forza Horizon 2 suddenly went back up for only a few seconds since it DID load a few Designs, but when I tried to download them, I get the same old errors before the whole thing goes back to being broken as usual.

I pray that these issues do not happen with Forza Horizon 5 on the launch day...

Notification

Icon
Error