2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2021 8:58:05 PM(UTC)
Hey all,

So I've been off the boards for a bit so my apologies if this was addressed already.

I notice there are no threads for the past couple of Forzathons. Spring was the last one about three weeks ago. Are we just not doing them anymore? Is ManteoMax ok? Just curious. Thank you
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 1:25:39 AM(UTC)
I wondered the same with Max. Did enjoy his seasonal updates.
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 1:50:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
Hey all,

So I've been off the boards for a bit so my apologies if this was addressed already.

I notice there are no threads for the past couple of Forzathons. Spring was the last one about three weeks ago. Are we just not doing them anymore? Is ManteoMax ok? Just curious. Thank you

FH4 is closing down ready for FH5. There are no new cars now.

Edited by user Saturday, July 17, 2021 1:50:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 1:18:03 PM(UTC)
Whats the point? everything is repeated at this point, and theres nothing new, just find another winter (or whategver) season thread and thats all you need.
 7 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 10:06:05 PM(UTC)
Well the point is there are still newer players joining who can benefit even though it might not matter to the rest of us. It was a helpful resource to me when I needed it, and I'd like to think it helped others as well.

I'm not saying Max needs to do it, was just wondering about why it stopped. No harm done.
#6 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 1:50:07 AM(UTC)
Oh so basically you want someone to make things really easy for new players doing copy/pastes from older seasons.... still, it doesnt make sense lol. Sorry.
 4 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 5:51:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
Well the point is there are still newer players joining who can benefit even though it might not matter to the rest of us. It was a helpful resource to me when I needed it, and I'd like to think it helped others as well.

I'm not saying Max needs to do it, was just wondering about why it stopped. No harm done.

If it helps, since it's largely repeats I've been searching for the previous iterations using the championship event titles. This series is nearly an exact repeat of series 18. I liked that they tended to be more positive.
 5 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 7:52:46 AM(UTC)
I'm a new player myself (first time ever getting 100% in a season was last week (due to all the stuff I've learned in this forum in the last 3 weeks or so). I appreciated the actual thread of comments in those threads as much as the initial post. Now I'm having to google a little bit more, I may even break down and create a Reddit account for myself.

Just saying I can vouch there are still players who benefited from those threads. There was more to them than just the obvious stuff.
 7 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 10:11:09 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit]

Edited by user Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:14:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 10:21:09 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit]

Edited by user Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:12:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2021 12:58:59 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit]

Edited by user Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:12:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2021 8:29:26 PM(UTC)
Sorry about that - not intentional, I've just been overwhelmed with work. I'll see if I can get this season done before doing Thursday's as well.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2021 12:37:43 AM(UTC)
Thanks for making a comeback Max.
Can we persuade El Barto Inc to resurface too. Enjoyed his many tunes that he suggested.

#14 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2021 12:45:47 AM(UTC)
Didn't I read somewhere that, from now on, the Seasonal Playlists were going to be randomised/mixed up events? If that is the case, then the playlists would be different than before...thus having new threads each season would be useful to plenty of people
 3 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2021 4:57:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Sorry about that - not intentional, I've just been overwhelmed with work. I'll see if I can get this season done before doing Thursday's as well.

Thanks Max we missed your threads along with El Barto. I figured that you might just do this season as this is technically the last with new content.

4 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2021 8:51:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

I wasn't calling you out, Max, lol, no need to apologize.

I totally understand being busy at work, hence my own absence. I was just wondering if it had been intentionally stopped, or if you were ok. Glad to see everything is good. And thanks as always. I don't need the info so much, as has been pointed out numerous times, things are kinda on repeat. But it is nice for the newer players to have the same information and benefit that we had as well.

3 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 7:29:51 AM(UTC)
Thank you all.
Last week I actually wanted to start seasonal thread, but decided against it, as I didn't want to look like I'm desperate for attention.
Reading this comments, I should just do it.

Take care everyone and ofc have fun :)
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 8:11:38 AM(UTC)
Nothing says "desperate for attention" as someone claiming not to be desperate for attention. Nice try, Barto

Just messing. All's good. Was thinking of doing so as well but I wouldn't be able to get it in early Thursday so it'd end up being sporadic. Plus, I'm not desperate for attention. :P
#19 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 1:31:24 PM(UTC)
I’ll try and put a thread up if there isn’t one up by the time I get to it. I’m just normally a bit later than some others.
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 5:33:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I I’m just normally a bit later than some others.

Tell that to your Rivals times. ;)

#21 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 10:13:53 PM(UTC)
With all pointless arguing going on here, I didn't want to stir some more.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#22 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2021 1:13:00 AM(UTC)
I'm happy that they're doing the Festival Playlist Remix thing, I only began playing earlier this year so there are still quite a number of HTF cars that I still don't have.

Would be nice to have the full car collection before FH5 arrives.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2021 11:51:07 AM(UTC)
From looks of YouTube for next series 38, don’t get hopes up too far. Hope for good stuff in backstage. Many auto show available cars as prizes. Plus dance and dress up nonsense.
Need to know if FH5 has dance party dress up. Waste of electrons.
But, play for money and buy stuff off auction house.
#24 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2021 1:07:34 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit]

Edited by user Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:11:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2021 1:09:18 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit]

Edited by user Thursday, July 29, 2021 6:11:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error