#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 7, 2021 10:21:39 PM(UTC)
Do you know my mood XD
I wasted seven months!!

Edited by user Wednesday, July 7, 2021 10:22:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 7, 2021 10:26:11 PM(UTC)
So innocent people get draconian bans, I wonder how many didn't 'push back' and make them 'dig deeper' to actually make sure the person they found guilty was actually guilty. What a farce.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 7, 2021 11:37:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
So innocent people get draconian bans, I wonder how many didn't 'push back' and make them 'dig deeper' to actually make sure the person they found guilty was actually guilty. What a farce.

I wonder how many people did push back but support didn't look into it but simply closed the ticket as resolved? Could be worse...could be Microsoft where a permanent ban isn't appealable
 3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 7, 2021 11:45:58 PM(UTC)
that sucks but glad you got it unbanned!
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 7, 2021 11:50:30 PM(UTC)
I don't get it???

The reply about an error was 7 months ago and yes, mistakes can happen, but it looks as though it was resolved.

Why are you posting about something 7 months old, i'm confused. Did they not restore it 7 months ago?
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 12:08:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
I don't get it???

The reply about an error was 7 months ago and yes, mistakes can happen, but it looks as though it was resolved.

Why are you posting about something 7 months old, i'm confused. Did they not restore it 7 months ago?

Seven months ago, I was forced to leave this game.
Seven months later, I found this reply, so I knew that I had lifted the blockade!
Sorry, my English is all translated by GOOGLE!

#7 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 1:19:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hestia Agent Go to Quoted Post
I don't get it???

Seven months later, I found this reply, so I knew that I had lifted the blockade!

maybe should have checked your mail occasionally lol
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 2:52:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hestia Agent Go to Quoted Post
I don't get it???

All good, just confused the heck out of me is all. I understand where your coming from now. Long 7 months for nothing indeed.
 3 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 3:26:43 AM(UTC)
I would give you a free copy of Horizon 5 and a Series X console if I were the company, unfortunately I'm not. Congratulation for you be free to go now. They should at least give you some nice cars, seriiously.
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 4:18:06 AM(UTC)
^ user name checks out 😊
 3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 4:20:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: superfairlady Go to Quoted Post
I would give you a free copy of Horizon 5 and a Series X console if I were the company, unfortunately I'm not. Congratulation for you be free to go now. They should at least give you some nice cars, seriiously.

Why? It was his own mistake that he missed the message from 7months ago.
The fact that he got banned for nothing/by mistake is a different thing, but still wouldn't expect anything more than apology.

Edited by user Thursday, July 8, 2021 4:21:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 5:52:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: superfairlady Go to Quoted Post

That's a lot of free stuff. I would give them Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle upgrade if they buy FH5 standard.

Edited by user Thursday, July 8, 2021 5:53:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 7:41:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
Why? It was his own mistake that he missed the message from 7months ago...

Looks like there's misunderstanding, I thought the user finally be free after 7 months of investigation, if not then sorry for the Series X. But still, the whole incident was caused by the wrongdoing of the company. Let me say, if the staff can find out that, he/she has not played the game since then for 7 months, I think it should be not difficult to check the connection status or login history of a user account, the player do deserves some kind of compensation in my opinion, maybe the Series S then, or a special edition Lamborghini designed for people who have similar experiences, turn hate comments into happy car collection.
#14 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 7:27:44 AM(UTC)
Was there a contact email address for the deparment that appears to have common sense?

Battleman (Forza Support)

Jul 22, 2021, 7:16 AM PDT
Unfortunately this ban is permanent for Forza Horizon 4 and won't be lifted.

This ban will not affect Forza Horizon 5

VampTigger

Jul 22, 2021, 1:32 AM PDT
Still waiting.

Do you want me to cancel my order for FH5?

You’re refusal to even investigate this glitch indicates that that it what you wish to have happen.

Adrian

Sent from Adrian's iPhone

On 21 Jul 2021, at 22:46, Vampire Tigger <vampire_tigger@hotmail.com> wrote:

Still waiting

Adrian

On 20 Jul 2021, at 17:13, Vampire Tigger <vampire_tigger@hotmail.com> wrote:

Please escalate this to your superiors.

Thank-you.

Adrian

On 20 Jul 2021, at 17:01, Battleman (Forza Support) <support@forzasupport.zendesk.com> wrote:

VampTigger

Jul 21, 2021, 2:46 PM PDT
Still waiting

Adrian

Thank-you.

Adrian

On 20 Jul 2021, at 17:01, Battleman (Forza Support) <support@forzasupport.zendesk.com> wrote:

VampTigger

Jul 20, 2021, 9:13 AM PDT

Thank-you.

Adrian

Jul 20, 2021, 9:01 AM PDT
Hello,

While we appreciate your passion regarding this enforcement, we can assure you that this suspension was not issued lightly. Suspensions are only issued following a rigorous investigation of the account’s activity and conduct confirming that a Code of Conduct violation occurred. Additionally, after receiving an inquiry we thoroughly reviewed the circumstances behind the enforcement and again confirmed that the violation occurred, and that enforcement action was warranted. As a result, we cannot adjust or remove the suspension.

--

My lastest reply:-

Vampire Tigger
Thu 22/07/2021 15:27
Unfortunately it appears you have failed to read basically everything I’ve said. I have not cheated, I’ve been the victim of a fault between the game and the design of the newer Xboxes. I did not increase my in game funds, cars or score, this issue actually moved it the other way decreasing them and I asked for help with getting it resolved.

I also asked for this to be escalated to your superiors, which by you replying again with “Computer says no” yourself you have obviously failed to do.

Your job is customer service, helping people not persecuting formerly happily paying customers. Now, please do what I asked and escalate this to someone actually prepared to actually consider the fact that there is a fault in your systems that I am a victim of.

I’m waiting for the immediate response of your superior, which I should have had days ago!

Thank-you

Adrian

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 3:27:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VampTigger Go to Quoted Post
Was there a contact email address for the deparment that appears to have common sense?

Jul 22, 2021, 7:16 AM PDT
Unfortunately this ban is permanent for Forza Horizon 4 and won't be lifted.

This ban will not affect Forza Horizon 5

VampTigger

Jul 22, 2021, 1:32 AM PDT
Still waiting.

Do you want me to cancel my order for FH5?

You’re refusal to even investigate this glitch indicates that that it what you wish to have happen.

Adrian

On 21 Jul 2021, at 22:46, Vampire Tigger <vampire_tigger@hotmail.com> wrote:

Still waiting

Adrian

Thank-you.

Adrian

VampTigger

Jul 21, 2021, 2:46 PM PDT
Still waiting

Adrian

Thank-you.

Adrian

VampTigger

Jul 20, 2021, 9:13 AM PDT

Thank-you.

Adrian

Jul 20, 2021, 9:01 AM PDT
Hello,

While we appreciate your passion regarding this enforcement, we can assure you that this suspension was not issued lightly. Suspensions are only issued following a rigorous investigation of the account’s activity and conduct confirming that a Code of Conduct violation occurred. Additionally, after receiving an inquiry we thoroughly reviewed the circumstances behind the enforcement and again confirmed that the violation occurred, and that enforcement action was warranted. As a result, we cannot adjust or remove the suspension.

--

My lastest reply:-

Vampire Tigger
Thu 22/07/2021 15:27
Unfortunately it appears you have failed to read basically everything I’ve said. I have not cheated, I’ve been the victim of a fault between the game and the design of the newer Xboxes. I did not increase my in game funds, cars or score, this issue actually moved it the other way decreasing them and I asked for help with getting it resolved.

I also asked for this to be escalated to your superiors, which by you replying again with “Computer says no” yourself you have obviously failed to do.

Your job is customer service, helping people not persecuting formerly happily paying customers. Now, please do what I asked and escalate this to someone actually prepared to actually consider the fact that there is a fault in your systems that I am a victim of.

I’m waiting for the immediate response of your superior, which I should have had days ago!

Thank-you

Adrian

After several years of forza support this is my theroy.
There is no one to investigate a specific case over there, no superior, no nothing, they have procedures to apply, period. My understanding is that support is managed by some external team possibly even sub contractors.
The fact that some players got unbanned ? new procedure received or existing one not applied correctly.

Take a step back, they are worried about cheaters because it can affects the dollar income (some other games proved it ). What is the financial impact of few players unjustified ban ? unless it get visible enough from buyers, close to nothing. Exact same thing happens related to lost profiles on sync. They apply a procedure with copy / paste messages because it's all they are allowed to.

We got used to companies like amaz that globally place customers at the center and do all they can to satisfy customers, that is exactly not at all that approach for FH. They have a cash machine with no challengers, they can afford FH online FFA being totally bugged , ranked team being screwed, etc, they don't have to care and they simply don't.

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 4:16:29 PM(UTC)
You see threads like this, then get overtaken by the null car at 300+ mph and get offered to drive the traffic cars in S7 😂🤷‍♂️
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 9:02:39 PM(UTC)
OK how common is this?

I'm pretty new - only played in earnest at the beginning of the previous season so am trying to catch up hard before FH5 comes out.

I use Quick Resume on XSX. I boot the game on PC from time to time (mainly to keep tabs on auctions, not to play, still requires cloud sync...). My kids and I use game sharing on the Home Xbox. Since I am new, I have also logged three support tickets (Rewards not updating, Magnate Star Card, S7 Backstage Passes).

What I'm reading is that if I use the features actively promoted by Microsoft and Forza (Play Anywhere, Quick Resume, Subscription Sharing on Home Xbox) and something goes wrong, my technical issues can be misconstrued as malicious behaviour?

I work in IT so am well aware of how licensing works, and the pitfalls of cloud sync etc, so am pretty disciplined in save sync/proper game shutdown when I move between machines. The kids aren't, however (they don't care if they play on XSX or OneX, and just move freely without much thought, seen them even power-off mid-save sometimes). What I seem to be reading a lot on here and other forums is that if something goes wrong, and I use support, I am in danger of being banned????

I am now actually scared of logging any more support tickets with customer support!
#18 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 11:41:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MonaroNZ Go to Quoted Post
if something goes wrong, and I use support, I am in danger of being banned????

You ever worked a job and seen someone get fired off for no good, directly explained, nor readily apparent reason? Bans work the same way. Best stay out of it and keep your mouth shut.

"This Soviet Russia, we have one mind fits all. You don't like, you take out of picture. :)"
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 1:14:40 AM(UTC)
OK how common is this?

I'm pretty new - only played in earnest at the beginning of the previous season so am trying to catch up hard before FH5 comes out.

I use Quick Resume on XSX. I boot the game on PC from time to time (mainly to keep tabs on auctions, not to play, still requires cloud sync...). My kids and I use game sharing on the Home Xbox. Since I am new, I have also logged three support tickets (Rewards not updating, Magnate Star Card, S7 Backstage Passes).

What I'm reading is that if I use the features actively promoted by Microsoft and Forza (Play Anywhere, Quick Resume, Subscription Sharing on Home Xbox) and something goes wrong, my technical issues can be misconstrued as malicious behaviour?

I work in IT so am well aware of how licensing works, and the pitfalls of cloud sync etc, so am pretty disciplined in save sync/proper game shutdown when I move between machines. The kids aren't, however (they don't care if they play on XSX or OneX, and just move freely without much thought, seen them even power-off mid-save sometimes). What I seem to be reading a lot on here and other forums is that if something goes wrong, and I use support, I am in danger of being banned????

I am now actually scared of logging any more support tickets with customer support!

That's a possibility. if the symptoms match those defined for cheating detection, you're screwed.

Same way, if you loose your profile on some sync, you won't get it back, may be you will get few credits and cars from support but that's about all. Furthermore you'll be summoned not to do it again ( as if you did intentionally loose your profile ) and if you protest you'll get banned from support.

That FH way to consider customers ...

4 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 1:42:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

That's a possibility. if the symptoms match those defined for cheating detection, you're screwed.

Same way, if you loose your profile on some sync, you won't get it back, may be you will get few credits and cars from support but that's about all. Furthermore you'll be summoned not to do it again ( as if you did intentionally loose your profile ) and if you protest you'll get banned from support.

I know that feeling but have some good news. My ban has been over-turned. As discussed with Forza Support the cars that I got back after the game rolled back on me I have deleted, they gited me replacements for the Ferrari 599XX Evo and Hoonigan RS200 that i'd lost. One of the cars I deleted was a Hoonigan RS200 but I didn't want to raise any flags by selling it again.

Obviously my 100% for the Series is blown but there's nothing I can do about that. I've also bought 200,000,000 worth of cars in the auctions and re-sold for 1,000,000 total to get my credits down so some lucky people got gifted a lot of creds ;)

If it goes wrong and you have not cheated keep pushing. Be polite, these people are just doing their jobs, but keep pushing.

Vampire Tigger
Thu 22/07/2021 21:48
Thank you Leo, I’ll try to purge out the cars that had been sold.

Thanks for getting me back into the game.

Adrian

> On 22 Jul 2021, at 21:05, Leo (Forza Support) <support@forzasupport.zendesk.com> wrote:
> 
> ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
>
> Your request (237536) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
>
> Leo (Forza Support)
>
> Jul 22, 2021, 1:05 PM PDT
> Hello,
>
> Unfortunately, we are unable to restore any lost progress. I have gone ahead and sent back your inventory. You can retrieve these items by going to Horizon Life> Message Center> Gifts.
>
> Thank you,
> Leo
>
>
> VampTigger
>
> Jul 22, 2021, 12:08 PM PDT
> Thank you. There are a few cars showing up blank in my garage, I think most of those are ones I got under my original tag before I knew I could change it and won replacements on wheel spins. The originals were given away in auctions or deleted, I’m thinking this is down to the reversion and I’m not supposed to have them. I’ll delete what’s easy to replace but the two biggest issues are the S2 Hoonigan RS200 which I had replaced with one from last week’s Forza shop where you could buy it daily and my Porsche Pre-Order car which I won on The Elminator - you can sell those and I worked damned hard for it so don’t know why that’s happening with that car.
>
> I want to clean up as much as I can the effects of this glitch, I don’t want to raise further red flags. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
>
> Adrian
>
> Sent from Adrian's iPhone
>
> On 22 Jul 2021, at 19:19, Battleman (Forza Support) <support@forzasupport.zendesk.com> wrote:
>
> Battleman (Forza Support)
>
> Jul 22, 2021, 11:19 AM PDT
> Hello,
>
> We investigated further and decided to lift the ban on your account. If you need any further help please let us know.
>
>
> VampTigger
>
> Jul 22, 2021, 7:27 AM PDT
> Unfortunately it appears you have failed to read basically everything I’ve said. I have not cheated, I’ve been the victim of a fault between the game and the design of the newer Xboxes. I did not increase my in game funds, cars or score, this issue actually moved it the other way decreasing them and I asked for help with getting it resolved.
>
> I also asked for this to be escalated to your superiors, which by you replying again with “Computer says no” yourself you have obviously failed to do.
>
> Your job is customer service, helping people not persecuting formerly happily paying customers. Now, please do what I asked and escalate this to someone actually prepared to actually consider the fact that there is a fault in your systems that I am a victim of.
>
> I’m waiting for the immediate response of your superior, which I should have had days ago!
>
> Thank-you
>
> Adrian
>
>
> On 22 Jul 2021, at 15:16, Battleman (Forza Support) <support@forzasupport.zendesk.com> wrote:
>
> Battleman (Forza Support)
>
> Jul 22, 2021, 7:16 AM PDT
> Unfortunately this ban is permanent for Forza Horizon 4 and won't be lifted.
>
> This ban will not affect Forza Horizon 5
>
>
> VampTigger
>
> Jul 22, 2021, 1:32 AM PDT
> Still waiting.
>
> Do you want me to cancel my order for FH5?
>
> You’re refusal to even investigate this glitch indicates that that it what you wish to have happen.
>
> Adrian
>
>
> On 21 Jul 2021, at 22:46, Vampire Tigger <vampire_tigger@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Still waiting
>
> Adrian
>
>
> On 20 Jul 2021, at 17:13, Vampire Tigger <vampire_tigger@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Please escalate this to your superiors.
>
> Thank-you.
>
> Adrian
>
>
> On 20 Jul 2021, at 17:01, Battleman (Forza Support) <support@forzasupport.zendesk.com> wrote:
>
> VampTigger
>
> Jul 21, 2021, 2:46 PM PDT
> Still waiting
>
> Adrian
>
>
> On 20 Jul 2021, at 17:13, Vampire Tigger <vampire_tigger@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Please escalate this to your superiors.
>
> Thank-you.
>
> Adrian
>
>
> On 20 Jul 2021, at 17:01, Battleman (Forza Support) <support@forzasupport.zendesk.com> wrote:
>
> VampTigger
>
> Jul 20, 2021, 9:13 AM PDT
> Please escalate this to your superiors.
>
> Thank-you.
>
> Adrian
>

Edited by user Friday, July 23, 2021 1:44:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 1:53:43 AM(UTC)
Good news that you've finally got this resolved!
Alfa Romeo - "Making drivers into mechanics since 1910"
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 1:54:56 AM(UTC)
That’s great news mate - congrats on getting back in 👍
#23 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 4:30:30 AM(UTC)
OK how common is this?

I don't know how common it is but Don Joewon Song got banned, and he is probably the most famous Horizon player there is. If he got banned anyone can get banned. His ban was over-turned.
#24 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 8:57:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VampTigger Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

I know that feeling but have some good news. My ban has been over-turned. As discussed with Forza Support the cars that I got back after the game rolled back on me I have deleted, they gited me replacements for the Ferrari 599XX Evo and Hoonigan RS200 that i'd lost. One of the cars I deleted was a Hoonigan RS200 but I didn't want to raise any flags by selling it again.

Obviously my 100% for the Series is blown but there's nothing I can do about that. I've also bought 200,000,000 worth of cars in the auctions and re-sold for 1,000,000 total to get my credits down so some lucky people got gifted a lot of creds ;)

If it goes wrong and you have not cheated keep pushing. Be polite, these people are just doing their jobs, but keep pushing.

Vampire Tigger
Thu 22/07/2021 21:48
Thank you Leo, I’ll try to purge out the cars that had been sold.

Thanks for getting me back into the game.

Adrian
[...]

Hi, great to hear that. It is an outcome that I would have never considered as possible. I was deeply convinced of facing people just applying a process without considering any feedback of the customers. I did myself logged many tickets, most concerning bugs, cheaters, rammers all closed with copy/paste thing. I sincerely hope this event is sign of progress and not the sign of a trainee assignement while regular support actors are on summer leave.
Fix is not perfect but we have learned to lower our expectations on that. No one dare to expect some profile backup to be restored.
You're back on track to be able to buy FH5!

Notification

Icon
Error