4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Sunday, June 27, 2021 7:12:42 PM(UTC)
Yes. Me too. You are not alone. I have to play all 3 championship games to get the new car, instead playing the spring frozathon to easily archive the 50 percent. I already submitted a ticket to them hope to get some answers
#27 Posted : Monday, June 28, 2021 12:19:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noodles214 Go to Quoted Post
@SPatrick95 So maybe KB5003637 is the culprit.

Maybe, sadly I can't uninstall this update to test it.
I could only uninstall KB5004476, but the crashes remain even when I do so.
KB5003690 (Build 19043.1081) doesn't solve the crashes either.

1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 9:41:22 AM(UTC)
The last update was just released but the bug is still present, I think that this bug will be never resolved :((((((((
#29 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 12:17:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
The last update was just released but the bug is still present, I think that this bug will be never resolved :((((((((

I agree, I just tested it and the crash still persists. I am just waiting for a further W10 update to see if the situation improves.

Does anyone know if this issue is related to MS version only of the game or also the Steam version is affected?

Edited by user Tuesday, June 29, 2021 12:21:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud owner of:

-Xbox One Fat
-Dell XPS 15 9560: i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz | NVIDIA GTX1050 4GB VRAM | 16GB DDR4 | W10 64 bit
#30 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 12:30:43 PM(UTC)
Since I have this bug I checked the Forza Horizon 4 Steam forum everyday and never saw someone mentioning this bug so maybe it only happens with the MS version. But of course I can't tell for sure.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 12:55:11 PM(UTC)
New Patch, and NOTHING has changed....
#32 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 5:33:19 PM(UTC)
I have same problem. Please help me Turn 10!
#33 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 6:27:49 PM(UTC)
Been experiencing this issue since the new Spring season.

I have downloaded the newest update as well as the newest Windows updates, and uninstalled the affected Windows update to no avail. Still getting crashing whenever entering a speedzone, Windows version 21H1.
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 10:04:58 PM(UTC)
Still crashing after the patch for me too.
Over a week since I submitted a support ticket and no response. Really disappointed.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 1:57:40 AM(UTC)
Regarding this bug I made some experiments:

1) on my computer:
my primary account has the bug
my secondary account hasn't the bug.

2)on my brother comp:
connected with my primary and secondary accounts the game works well without bug

This is for sure the most strange bug that I have ever encountered in my life
#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 2:40:37 AM(UTC)
I've just received an update to FH4 1.472.937.2 but it still crashes on entering speed zones.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 9:10:43 PM(UTC)

1) on my computer:

2)on my brother comp:
connected with my primary and secondary accounts the game works well without bug

Both of them with newest windows version and updates?

I just tried, and the update didn't fix it either.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 9:30:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRiiD Two Go to Quoted Post

1) on my computer:

2)on my brother comp:

Both of them with newest windows version and updates?

I just tried, and the update didn't fix it either.

Yes my comp and my brother comp have exactly the same windows update and this is very very strange.
My thought is that a complete reinstall of windows should fix the problem but now I don't have time to do it.

My guess is that also your account on another computer doesn't have the bug as mine on my brother comp.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 30, 2021 9:36:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2021 10:27:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noodles214 Go to Quoted Post
@SPatrick95 So maybe KB5003637 is the culprit. This update I received between autumn, where everything worked and winter, where the bug occured. And Nigeldcat also said that perhaps a Windows update messed it up.

I tried uninstalling update KB5003637 but it still crashes :(
#40 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 6:44:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iWajeeh Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nigeldcat Go to Quoted Post
Same issue for me. Entering the speed zone causes it to freeze then program closes. Also found that leaving a drift zone also causes it to fail. Not a winter issue as finished the winter speed zone for this week. Just started crashing June 19, 2021

Exactly the Same issue here, also tried with a secondary account with the same result.

New month starts and the issue still exists.

#41 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 4:40:56 PM(UTC)
I now have this bug, was working fine yesterday. Now I can't finish seasonals..... I'm on the MS store version, I have the steam version too, will see if that is borked as well.

Edit- No, the steam version is ok. It's just the MS store Version that isn't working for me.

Edited by user Thursday, July 1, 2021 5:33:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 6:38:35 PM(UTC)
They are all working on the FH5. So no one give a **** about that bug.
Anyway, there is only one new car before the FH5 comes out, and it has nothing to do with the speed zone. So **** it Microsoft. I will definitely buy the FH5 on steam. Hope FH5 on steam will not disappoint me....
#43 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 7:43:26 PM(UTC)
That's just inherently false. Also, it's about playability, I can't really drive around the map now, nor can anyone else who has this bug. Accidently driving through a speedzone is a automatic CTD. This is a relatively new bug and has not been listed by the devs as a known issue yet. Also, with Forza's track record for launches on PC, prepare to be disappointed on launch. The game will be broken day one, I'd bet my life on it.

Edited by user Friday, August 20, 2021 9:28:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 1:04:40 AM(UTC)
Hello guys, today has started my problem with game crasthing when I enter speed zone. So in my case there is a problem with last patch. :/ Speed trap and jump/DS work without problem. I have got MS Store version.

Edited by user Friday, July 2, 2021 1:05:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 1:56:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bl00dwish Go to Quoted Post
Hello guys, today has started my problem with game crasthing when I enter speed zone. So in my case there is a problem with last patch. :/ Speed trap and jump/DS work without problem. I have got MS Store version.

Welcome in the sad "speedzone bug" club.

Unfortunately I think we'll be more and more

Edited by user Friday, July 2, 2021 1:58:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 3:10:15 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately I think we'll be more and more

:( I found another thread with crashing but with Setup 7 content so problably there are more issues. :/

Edited by user Friday, July 2, 2021 3:10:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 3:45:33 AM(UTC)
Well well well. I've finally found an up to date forum post with my same issue. How's it going speed zone crash folks?

Personally, this crash started for me last week, I've tried my best to troubleshoot it, but I'm starting to think that it's related to game code rather than a windows update. I also think we'd have more luck with windows updating to fix this issue than turn 10 at this point. I guess time will tell. I'm on windows update 21H1, and I'm on the latest build of MS FH4. Crashing as soon as I enter a speed zone.
#48 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 5:27:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BigOleTurbski Go to Quoted Post
Well well well. I've finally found an up to date forum post with my same issue. How's it going speed zone crash folks?

I made several experiments and you can read the results in the previous posts in this thread. The only sure information on this bug is that it affects only MS store version of the game, steam version and console version of the game is not affected.
Unfortunately it's very unlikely that PGG fix the bug because they ended up the support of the game with the last update.
The only hope that the affected players have is to see if the next version of the MS store will fix the bug.
#49 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 8:37:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BigOleTurbski Go to Quoted Post

I made several experiments and you can read the results in the previous posts in this thread. The only sure information on this bug is that it affects only MS store version of the game, steam version and console version of the game is not affected.
Unfortunately it's very unlikely that PGG fix the bug because they ended up the support of the game with the last update.
The only hope that the affected players have is to see if the next version of the MS store will fix the bug.

I found some information that developers still should fix potential FH4 bugs but just releasing new content like new cars is over now. So there should be still someone who will be focusing a technical part of game.
#50 Posted : Sunday, July 4, 2021 6:47:34 AM(UTC)
Exactly the same problem here. I can go online and see other players, but I can't enter in speed zones, the game crashes instantly, and also crashes about 5 seconds after entering a drift zone or accepting a party invitation.
With regard to windows, I've done what they recommend in the Microsoft community, I've run SFC and DISM, both work but don't find any errors to solve. I already reset the game (nothing happen), I reinstalled the game (nothing happen), I also tryed to roll back Windows updates and roll back gpu drives.
nothing worked!
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error