4 Pages1234PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 10:41:03 AM(UTC)
A complete crock whoever is in charge of the weekly's needs fired how in the hell are you gonna get 195 on a snow covered road with snow plows that do nothing i mean yeah its a game but if any snow removal company left that much snow after supposed removal they would be fired.

Pretty much any winter weekly's should be 4 wheel drive or just offroaders i know remember why i deleted this game before its just so stupid.
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 10:41:17 AM(UTC)
I attempted way too many times and gave up for a while. I read on here about cutting the corner coming into the bridge to use the bridge wall as a backstop. On the second attempt in a S2 class Hoonigan RS200 I finally got a 1.48.2. I came in hot from the lake side and aimed for the telephone pole on the left hand side of the bridge. Prior to cutting that turn the best I could get was a 1.35.
 3 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 11:17:43 AM(UTC)
Is this the first time the Boneshaker has been an eligible car for the trial? Felt obliged to use it and, despite it being cross country, it was fairly dominant. Entertaining to use it!

I used an S2 998 Ariel Atom for the speed zone. No strange lines needed. Should be fairly easy in an X class version of that - ForbiddenBeef21’s tune will work.

Edited by user Thursday, June 17, 2021 11:32:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 11:21:57 AM(UTC)
The winter PR Speed zone is glitched.....I'm at 143 in my Diablo GTR coming up from South to North and when I get to the small turn on the hill before the exit I lose 10 mph. It's a slight turn there is no way I should lose that much speed then can't gain it back.
 4 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 11:28:23 AM(UTC)
Car: 1986 HOONIGAN FORD RS200 EVOLUTION
Class: S2 (998)
Share Code: 537 909 120
Creator: GTz Marple
Tune name: BEAST
Video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiWTizaahOzdiFlA1PtjXg4Ow2ni
I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 11:57:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post
Car: 1986 HOONIGAN FORD RS200 EVOLUTION
Class: S2 (998)
Share Code: 537 909 120
Creator: GTz Marple
Tune name: BEAST
Video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiWTizaahOzdiFlA1PtjXg4Ow2ni

Nice one, that tune is a lot less twitchy than the one I was using on the Rs200 - completed at 144.01 mph, now let us never speak of this challenge again! :-D
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 12:11:47 PM(UTC)
RS200 Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (as we say around here). Thanks for the tips on here, saved me from a lot of frustration!
#33 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 12:59:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I used an S2 998 Ariel Atom for the speed zone. No strange lines needed.

This doesn't surprise me my man! Was paired up with you a few months back in a road Trial. All I saw was your exhausts then your car disappearing into the distance!

I've been working away since before then (currently hooked up to a TV with rubbish res and refresh rate) but even with my home setup I'm not sure i could do this event clean.

Fair play sir!
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 1:20:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SilverFox732 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STUFFS429 Go to Quoted Post
Before the bridge , cut just inside ( to the left ) of the last utility pole to enter the bridge with speed and use the right side wall of the bridge to help turn and maintain speed

Yep, that's the line I took, although I may have done more than just used the wall!

Congrats BTW 👍

This. Thank you, was getting very frustrated thinking this was the hardest PR event in ages!

Cut the corner bounced the wall and managed to get 140.
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 2:15:36 PM(UTC)

Speed Zone: Strathbridge
Code Tune ARIEL ATOM 500 V8 2013:....... 425 573 327
#36 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 2:25:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SilverFox732 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I used an S2 998 Ariel Atom for the speed zone. No strange lines needed.

This doesn't surprise me my man! Was paired up with you a few months back in a road Trial. All I saw was your exhausts then your car disappearing into the distance!

I've been working away since before then (currently hooked up to a TV with rubbish res and refresh rate) but even with my home setup I'm not sure i could do this event clean.

Fair play sir!

Ha - a lot of this game is about using the best cars. The Atom and RS200 are both superb for these type of winter speed zones. I just tried the Diablo GTR as well - SumireUsuta777 xclass “dirt snow easy” tune and did 143mph in that. I suspect the Shelby Monaco and GT1 will also be capable.
#37 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 2:38:12 PM(UTC)
I used a 599xx Evo for the speed zone. If you cut the corner before the bridge, you can hit the bridge and maintain a ton of speed. I ended up getting over 152 MPH in the speed zone, topping my old PB. It is certainly not easy, but it's doable.
#38 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 2:48:24 PM(UTC)
By far the easiest method for the speedzone, is to remove the stone wall on the left of the bridge, cut the corner and hit the right bridge wall with full speed.

Short clip: https://t.co/W8isey2RH4

Edited by user Thursday, June 17, 2021 2:49:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 3:19:20 PM(UTC)
Tbh I think the Speed Zone is glitched. Ive entered at 200mph and it shows 170mph straight away yet the other speed zone to the left on the same road shows an higher speed than your doing as soon as you enter and then seems to avearge out better. The seasonal just doesnt want to record the correct speed at all. You also end up loosing way to much average speed when slowing down thats hard to pick back up . I personally do all 3 PR stunts every week pretty much 99% 1st time without issues. But this speed zone is tricky without using short cuts, hitting bridges and getting walls destroyed before hand to get a perfect run
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 3:28:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cained N unAbel Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
This speed zone is impossible. Someone tell me what tune to use I just cannot get it [...]

I used the Mosler with Waznewz’ M68 Speed Trap tune. If you approach from the Marathon race side you should be hitting 190 - 200 mph by the trap. Think I got to 198 mph.

If you take out some of the catch fence and stone wall on the right before you start a run, you’re able to straighten the corner somewhat.

This was the way to go for me. Ended up with 141.75mph after a load of tries. I hit the bridge at about 188mph and you have to hit the bridge correctly because if you don’t you can actually stick to the side of the bridge. The amount of times I slid past the left hand pole of the timing beam doing over 140mph average was annoying so that last 80m or so from the bridge to poll was the hardest.
#41 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 4:10:20 PM(UTC)
After a few more attempts I ended up doing it. Got 149.55 mph in a Hoonigan RS200 with my own tune. Came from West to East so up hill. Got a fast run entering and seemed to carry speed, didnt cut corners or destroy walls beforehand, just skimmed the wall to the left of the bridge hit the side of the bridge and kept momentum going. Had average of about 160 mph at that point, then a good run up the hill and finished at 149.55 mph.

I still think the speed zone has a weird caculation glitch as I was trying the other speed zone on the same road and it seems to give you a initial speed closer to your actual speed as you enter and the speed doesnt seem to drop as much as well as increases faster with acceralation. I may be wrong but just doesnt seem right to me.
#42 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 6:17:04 PM(UTC)
Quite pleased to see the 812 Superfast in the Forzathon shop. First time in... months, I don't know, maybe that there was something up that I didn't already have.
#43 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 6:33:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
Quite pleased to see the 812 Superfast in the Forzathon shop. First time in... months, I don't know, maybe that there was something up that I didn't already have.

Yeah was surprised no one was talking about it. I entered the Forza world in Feb 2019 and I had to try months to get this Car. All I saw was this was available in week 2 of the game. Weeks of waiting, then finally snapped one in AH.

But eventually they added as reward for star card! Still happy to see it return...

#44 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 8:40:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mossmanfly Go to Quoted Post
Got a fast run entering and seemed to carry speed, didnt cut corners or destroy walls beforehand, just skimmed the wall to the left of the bridge hit the side of the bridge and kept momentum going. Had average of about 160 mph at that point, then a good run up the hill and finished at 149.55 mph.

I call it Pinball Wizard Seasonal 👍

I

2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 12:01:25 AM(UTC)
Everybody talking about the speed zone. Looks like the Hoonigan RS200 may be the way to go. I have yet to hit 3 stars in the dry (lost progress twice, long story) much less a higher score in the snow. The speed zone and, to a lesser extent, the speed trap seem to be a big middle finger to the casual players.
#46 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 1:44:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
I don't know its just traffic car after traffic car, snowplow, more traffic another plow it will not let up. Not doing any more, it isn't healthy to get this angry, I've had it with this **** .

I used the Agera and took it full speed bouncing off the bridge wall. As you turn the corner at the top, if you don't have enough speed, rewind and it will get you through with the required speed.

Took about 5 goes, very frustrating that one especially in the snow. I reckon lots of people will be angry because they won't be able to do it unless you do it a certain way.

Using rewind... I think we are in real trouble if we have to use rewind.
#47 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 2:08:19 AM(UTC)
I already have a 1967 VW Ghia so how can it be newly released?
#48 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 2:32:29 AM(UTC)

guys i cannot complete the following challenge.

"Win a Road Racing Series event at The Goliath circuit in your Truck"

have already done this a couple of times, but does not complete. Am I the only one? if so, can someone explain to me exactly what you did?
 3 users liked this post.
#49 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 2:51:15 AM(UTC)
I just signed up for the exclusive purpose of complaining about this speed zone. Look, when the best way to complete it is to bounce off a wall at full speed you’ve failed as a designer.

I guess no one should complain about all the obnoxious players who take the first turn at full speed and completely ruin the race for half the field, because clearly this proves that is the way this game was meant to be played.
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 2:59:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RA Soeldner Go to Quoted Post

guys i cannot complete the following challenge.

"Win a Road Racing Series event at The Goliath circuit in your Truck"

have already done this a couple of times, but does not complete. Am I the only one? if so, can someone explain to me exactly what you did?

It worked fine for me, I took an S1 807 tuned Mercedes race truck, went to the Goliath event and it offered a Truck version (didn't need to create a blueprint), I put the difficulty down as I find this truck tricky to drive and then completed the race as normal in first which finished the weekly challenge.

4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error