#1 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 2:42:44 AM(UTC)
i wuz a prestige 9 and i lost my save file to the infinite loading glitch

i lost all my horizon life that wuz completed all my promo all my cars had peks 99 percent of them i had 744 cars missing 4 po's....

forza team can get your inventory back the cars you owned the chats the items you wear....the credit you had

but not progress and or not perks on cars

#2 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 8:21:11 AM(UTC)
I lost my progress some time ago.

After that, i always do a manual backup after completing something in the festival playlist.

As a side note, I never interrupted ongoing cloud syncing, but even so, the save was somewhat corrupted. Support can't do any compensation (at least it says so on support page).
#3 Posted : Monday, June 21, 2021 12:28:56 AM(UTC)
pc ?
#4 Posted : Monday, June 21, 2021 5:22:09 AM(UTC)
After losing all my progress in December last year, I've been checking to make sure that I'm logged in to the xbox app, that my profile appears in the xbox console companion (click on your avatar to make sure), and that the game bar (windows key + g) also shows that I'm logged on. Since December, I've gone through this procedure every time I want to play FH4 and haven't had a single problem apart from the usual in-game bugs about "too many saves of this file type" that result from having to restart Horizon 4 from scratch. Check all three because being logged into the xbox app is no guarantee of being live on the others.

It's also worth doing all of these things after a W10 update(/patch) because I used to get the invalid profile error once a month. My suspicion is that the updates were logging me out of the Windows gaming system, hence the invalid profile message. To put it another way, this appears to have been an MS/W10 problem, not a Horizon 4 one.

The same goes for updates via the MS shop because that's how the gaming services get updated, which may be another source of the invalid profile message. (Or perhaps I'm being overly zealous[/paranoid].)

Notification

Icon
Error