Go to first unread ban
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 9:29:36 PM(UTC)
so if i got banned in fh4 (cheating, around 20/30 years i dont remember) and i will buy the fh5 on steam or microsoft store on account i will still be banned?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 5 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 6:49:18 AM(UTC)
If it’s been 20-30yrs, no.
If not, yes.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 12:40:46 AM(UTC)


To avoid problems, make a new microsoft account and then buy..
Gt: fairlane305
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 12:43:50 AM(UTC)
...to add to reply above, don't cheat this time to keep that new account valid.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:19:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BunkeredThrone3 Go to Quoted Post
...to add to reply above, don't cheat this time to keep that new account valid.
Yeah sure, i've learned my lesson, but thanks for responses!

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 9:08:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post
If it’s been 20-30yrs, no.
If not, yes.


😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 23, 2021 10:31:59 AM(UTC)
i just got a 20 year ban -__-

last thing i did wuz ask forza team for my corrupted saves inventory = 2 years of work

Edited by user Wednesday, June 23, 2021 10:32:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 23, 2021 1:08:34 PM(UTC)
I’m sure that was all it took. Forgot a smiley and grammar. 🤔🤣
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 23, 2021 2:00:42 PM(UTC)
it added up my 969,000,000 credit with my inventory they sent me that i lost together

i had that what they sent me deleted becuz i could not get rid of the extra lego cars there iz no way to get rid of extra lego cars why do you send me lego cars when i can earn them and you know you cant remove extra lego cars

so i deleted what they sent me my inventory to only ask again that this time i will delete the lego cars

so they sent it again

this 2nd time with all my inventory back i hard reseted my console only to find in doing so game me a gift glitch error that i cant receive any of my cars from my inventory in messages

so i deleted that and told them

this iz my 3rd try that this time

delete lego cars barn finds

dont hard reset

save your game and there you go but i lost 2 years of stats horizon life what not

it added up all thoze that they sent me and it said

-3,000,000,000 credit

then in ban message

Edited by user Wednesday, June 23, 2021 2:01:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 12:09:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: drift2115 Go to Quoted Post
so if i got banned in fh4 (cheating, around 20/30 years i dont remember) and i will buy the fh5 on steam or microsoft store on account i will still be banned?


Rule one of the forums, "Thou shall not talk about bans". This thread will inevitably be locked. But to offer some advice before it does, your account should be fine for the next game. As others have said though, you might want to create a new account just to be safe. I got banned once from FM2, still haven't been unbanned, servers offline, and can't purchase it anymore. I had created a new account to play online. Seems like overkill really, FH4 servers will go down in a few years and they will pull the game from purchase at EOL.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 10:45:08 PM(UTC)
Why do people still think ban is a taboo word? You can discuss certain aspects of ban.
OP should be fine. I know a guy who got permaban on FH3 but could play FH4 with no problems from day one.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 8:19:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Why do people still think ban is a taboo word? You can discuss certain aspects of ban.
OP should be fine. I know a guy who got permaban on FH3 but could play FH4 with no problems from day one.


Check out the the other ban thread. It’s about 2 replies away from being an all out attack on someone.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#13 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2021 11:48:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Check out the the other ban thread. It’s about 2 replies away from being an all out attack on someone.

I was just trying to say that asking the right question about baning won't necessarily result in a locked thread. It happened in the past too. Certain threads about bans never got locked.
As for the other thread goes... well no surprise there.
Rank: Racing Permit
#14 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 1:06:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Why do people still think ban is a taboo word? You can discuss certain aspects of ban.
OP should be fine. I know a guy who got permaban on FH3 but could play FH4 with no problems from day one.


I don't think discussing bans should be taboo. From my experience from over a decade of watching forum posts usually they all get locked by the mods because it was supposedly against form rules. Maybe your right though, I haven't been paying that much attention to it lately, and this thread hasn't been locked yet. But it wouldn't surprise me if it does. Every ban thread usually devolves into, "why did I get banned for this", or "unban me now" or attacks on the mods, resulting in them getting banned from the forums as well. I'd love to interview someone like Max, or Windswept, about how many of these post they have locked over the years, how many people they have banned from the forums, and how they think it could be fixed as far as getting less threads like that (if they were fully in charge of the forums). Would be interesting, as well as a super compilation of all the locked ban threads.

Edit - I can't find the one for the forums, but here is their response on talking about bans in the official discord, it's the same here on the forums too.

"We understand that you may want to bring issues to our attention in the official Discord, which we welcome, but we cannot discuss bans in the official Discord. Those in the channel who are discussing bans will receive a warning from the moderators reminding them of the rules. But in the event of repeated violations a Discord ban will be issued by the Discord moderators. The rules for our official Discord can be found in the #rules-and-guidelines channel.



If you’ve been issued a ban that you disagree with, you can submit a ticket through our support site and our team will respond."

Edited by user Friday, July 2, 2021 1:28:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#15 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 4:51:11 PM(UTC)
they should only ban people that hack the game physics nto for credits you did and or any car livery not allowed iz just removed

Rank: X-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Sunday, July 4, 2021 11:26:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: drift2115 Go to Quoted Post
so if i got banned in fh4 (cheating, around 20/30 years i dont remember) and i will buy the fh5 on steam or microsoft store on account i will still be banned?


A bunch of wrong information has been given in this thread.
No, you won't be banned in FH5 since bans do not carry across games, unless it's a console ban.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: Racing Legend
#17 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2021 3:28:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ritemare Go to Quoted Post
it added up my 969,000,000 credit with my inventory they sent me that i lost together

i had that what they sent me deleted becuz i could not get rid of the extra lego cars there iz no way to get rid of extra lego cars why do you send me lego cars when i can earn them and you know you cant remove extra lego cars

so i deleted what they sent me my inventory to only ask again that this time i will delete the lego cars

so they sent it again

this 2nd time with all my inventory back i hard reseted my console only to find in doing so game me a gift glitch error that i cant receive any of my cars from my inventory in messages

so i deleted that and told them

this iz my 3rd try that this time

delete lego cars barn finds

dont hard reset

save your game and there you go but i lost 2 years of stats horizon life what not

it added up all thoze that they sent me and it said

-3,000,000,000 credit

then in ban message


i think you missed why you got banned
you don't get banned for receiving the gifts that support sent you
i bet it might be something else going by your other comment about liveries
Rank: Moderator
 2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2021 5:03:28 AM(UTC)
If you have a question about enforcement, contact Forza Support through the Enforcement Guidelines article there.

Notification

Icon
Error