5 Pages12345PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 8:42:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shuriken Tiger Go to Quoted Post
One of the things I'd love to see I know many would frown upon but the fact that it'd be an ingame optional feature would mean there'd be no "right or wrong" - I'd love to have neon underglow to put on cars. I get nostalgic for things like that.
I'm going to prioritise the Supra here:
I'd love to have the 1995 series 1 J-spec back lights for the Mk4 Supra - the ones with the more defined black detailing between the bulbs. In addition, the UK-spec bonnet and the TRD bonnet as visual options; and for the car to come standard with the smoother-looking 17 inch rims - standard on UK twin turbo. Would love the Bomex front bumper version from the orange Fast and Furious Supra. Keep it right hand drive. Would also love the car to come with the series 1 and UK-spec clearer headlights with the chrome inside.

100% agree with all this but headlights to be an extra option and maybe add the TRD spoilers and TRD3000GT wide body kit too
#52 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 8:01:41 PM(UTC)
I would like to see the ability to customize the perk tree of any vehicle. You would still have to purchase all the default perks first, but after that, you can maybe do a final perk purchase that resets all the perks, and then you can add which ones you want. Maybe you'd have to do certain milestones to unlock certain perks before you can purchase. The thought came to me when I was trying out different cars for drifting and found a few new ones that I enjoyed, but the perk tree of those cars didn't have any drifting perks.
#53 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 1:10:08 AM(UTC)
What would be amazing to have is the ability to paint the headlight covers on the cars that have retractable or in this case as people say pop-up headlights
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 2:43:38 AM(UTC)
So first an for most with all the new bodykits we need rim offsets immediately, moving the offset for the wheels out was fine in horizon 4 but looks ridiculous with a lot of the rims because the rim isn't offset to the car an body kit. Next is the ability to choose front an rear rim choices. Nothing looks more hideous then a rwd car with front an rear weld beadlocks on it. Finally one more easy one, let us flash the highbeams.
#55 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 10:28:09 AM(UTC)
Off the bat from the first videos over YouTube, the MkIV Supra's back lights definitely seem slap dash. They're just grey and there's no detail on them at all. Good as the graphics are, all the other Horizons had at least coloured lenses. I hope to God that there's an option to change the back lights so that the pre facelift/series 1 lights can be installed. They're so much nicer.
I also noticed that they've half assed on the wheels. When the car is stationary they're in one style and then as soon as the car moves they look like the other style. There's no consistency which ruins it for me because that's my favourite car.
[img]null[/img][img=https://www.mkivsupra.net/topic/181742-facelift-or-pre-facelift-rear-lights-black-supra/]Pre facelift tail lights - need these![/img]

As a general customisation feature, I know it's been mentioned a thousand times but I'd love to have neon underglow. For those who hate it don't install it on the car - the modifications are optional in these games so it's player's choice.
 2 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2021 12:03:41 PM(UTC)
I only really have 2 things that I'd love to see in FH5. With the increase in customization I can't help but look back at some of my personal favorites.

1. With the addition of a widebody kit for the Evo X, I was hoping to see another one as the company has made an appearance in Horizon:

EVO X VARIS V2 WIDEBODY - I love this kit so much. That's all.

2. Viper ACR Extreme Aero - I also love this kit.

I hope I'm not the only one that wanted to see these kits, but regardless of whether or not it's added in a future update or on launch I will still enjoy FH5 as it is.
 3 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2021 1:59:17 PM(UTC)
It's sad if the game is ruined before release. By leaving Rocet bunny out of the game u put it back to the stoneage. To take some of the best feature out of a new game is just sad. ROCKET BUNNY..... Bring it back...
 3 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2021 2:30:19 PM(UTC)
You've been playing Forza since 2009 but suddenly the game is ruined because of a few bodykits missing, that weren't even in the series until Horizon 3?
#59 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2021 3:24:53 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, October 25, 2021 3:32:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#60 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 2:12:31 AM(UTC)
i would really like if you could costumize the car exhaust for the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR you know like changing the appearance. just like in need for speed heat?
#61 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 5:37:56 AM(UTC)
Hi, i would check myself but i don't want to risk getting spoilers of the map.

Can we finally add liveries to our windows or tint them? Seems like a no-brainer to me as it's something quite popular in motorsport and tuning communities.
I know that this was not possible in the past due to technical reasons (?) but i imagine that such an advanced engine that can render such breathtaking scenes wouldn't have an issue handling some shadows.

Also what about exhausts? I know we can change them on the performance side and it will affect sound too, that is amazing already! What about looks? One of the first thing i do with every car i have ever owned (besides the boring daily driver i use to get to work lol) is buying a catback exhaust.
 2 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 1:24:27 PM(UTC)
I hope they could add removable hardtop for cars like the 1st gen mazda mx5 miata.
Imagine cruising the sun in your tiny underpowered convertible.
Incredible.
#63 Posted : Friday, November 5, 2021 2:05:23 AM(UTC)
Since horizon 3 I’ve wanted different hood styles for the challenger hellcat seeing as the never added any of the lower trim levels I’d like to see hoods from the shaker, T/A hood from the 2007-14 models, as well as the stock hoods for challengers and while we are there get the demon style hood for other mopar vehicles. On another note it would be cool if we could add underglow and rbgw headlights on all vehicles
#64 Posted : Sunday, November 7, 2021 4:55:23 AM(UTC)
I noticed a few new kits for different cars, but what happend to the older widebody kits from FH4, for example the boss kit on the S14, or widebody for the S13, 240SX.. please don’t tell me they won’t return in game..
#65 Posted : Sunday, November 7, 2021 5:06:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: De p2 Go to Quoted Post
I noticed a few new kits for different cars, but what happend to the older widebody kits from FH4, for example the boss kit on the S14, or widebody for the S13, 240SX.. please don’t tell me they won’t return in game..

Rocket bunny licensing issues.
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Sunday, November 7, 2021 5:33:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
You've been playing Forza since 2009 but suddenly the game is ruined because of a few bodykits missing, that weren't even in the series until Horizon 3?

Ruined isn’t the best way to say it imo, but it was a big add-on to the game in a good way, removing features like this is just like removing guns from a shooter game. A franchise like Horizon should get there license without a problem they just don’t like paying for anything that makes the game better.
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Sunday, November 7, 2021 6:09:43 AM(UTC)
I am honestly deeply disappointed by all of the missing body kits. I remember when we finally got them and how awesome it was, now the game feels incomplete without them. I doubt there’s any chance they will be added in the future but I can hope.

Edited by user Sunday, November 7, 2021 6:12:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

https://www.forzamotorsp.../en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#68 Posted : Sunday, November 7, 2021 5:13:42 PM(UTC)
Exhaust tips
In my eyes this is the biggest thing this game is missing on the upgrades options.
Im not saying every car as newish cars and super cars seem to already look good I’m talking older gen cars up to the early 2000s.

Let’s see how many people think this is important or if it’s just me.

Edited by user Sunday, November 7, 2021 6:42:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2021 3:34:15 AM(UTC)
I feel a little bit disappointed. There have been so nice body kits in the last game. Now there isn't even a body kit for the 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC II? Really?
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2021 3:36:14 AM(UTC)
The Rocket Bunny kit to the Silvia S14 seems to be gone as well :(
#71 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2021 3:36:49 AM(UTC)
Dude, it is early access still. A lot of the content is still to follow in the upcoming months. You have to understand that this is not the final product and more important than body kits is to fix all the bugs at the moment.
#72 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2021 3:42:14 AM(UTC)
the answer is : (licencing issues) Rocket Bunny got to greedy i suppose :(
#73 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2021 5:47:49 AM(UTC)
i would think most manufactures would not want an unofficial kit placed on their cars

along with car licensing, the kit maker would need to be licensed as well to be used in the game

2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2021 8:24:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ibox4real Go to Quoted Post
Dude, it is early access still. A lot of the content is still to follow in the upcoming months. You have to understand that this is not the final product and more important than body kits is to fix all the bugs at the moment.

What are you talking about? It is a different version of "early access". The game fully releases on November 9. It is not like early access titles that are not releasing for another year or so. What they call "early access" here is only that premium version owners are able to play some days before the other players.

Edited by user Monday, November 8, 2021 8:29:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2021 8:33:04 AM(UTC)
Hey devs,

Below is my list of updates/upgrades.

First I’d like to start by saying the game is beautiful.

Secondly the things I’d like to see happen are

1. More diesel trucks/cars/swaps. I also want to say the sound file for the diesel needs to be fixed. It sounds way more of a v8 gas than a diesel. A little black smoke out the tail pipe would be cool as well. Bigger wheel size selection and tire selection for trucks and cars.

2. Speaking of sound clips. It would be awesome to be able to have a two step/ rolling anti-lag option in game also with backfire! The backfire is already there just make it where we can change button layout to hold button and build boost. Would be sick!

3. Suspension mod to be able to add air ride and use it like convertible tops. I also agree with the aforementioned windows up/down post!! Please allow us have an option to slam vehicles and get good fitment on them. I would also like to be able to lift a vehicle 6-8inches or have a static drop option to.

4. Better aesthetics for tire tread. The same tire aesthetics have been used since horizon 2….. please update to include more aggressive tires both street and off-road! Better wheel selection would be nice as well some newer wheel choices.

5. Can we please get car meets back!!! Wasn’t that the whole purpose of the multiplayer open world Forza franchise. Let us show off our cars at car meets!

6. A drift track area in a DLC would be amazing!!!

7. can we get some tuner underglow and possible rock lights? Just would be a cherry on top.

I feel as if these improvements would be helpful to the community in which you market your game to. Thanks.
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error