5 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:07:34 PM(UTC)
The long awaited car customizaion expansion never came for FH4 but it looks like it got rolled into FH5:

"Vehicle Customization – A complete UX overhaul to bring the experience in-line with modern image manipulation software. We have also added 100 new rims, hundreds of new visual upgrades, and thousands of performance upgrades." (FH5 FAQ at Forza Support)

Given we've already seen two new bodykits in the first trailer I'm excited as hell that I'll be able to complete more dream builds. Here's hoping!

supra

Edited by user Sunday, June 13, 2021 4:51:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:12:57 PM(UTC)
Hoping against hope for:
- paintable windows (or at least sections of them)
- changeable exhaust tip styles and locations
- ability to mismatch front and rear wheel styles (a must for drag cars)
- more specialized race parts (i.e. wheelie bars, cut-down windshields for convertibles and roadsters, etc.)
- more suspension options (i.e. nose-high - or better yet, fully-modeled straight axle conversions - for gassers, big lifts for trucks and SUVs, etc.)

Edited by user Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:13:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 5:05:15 PM(UTC)
REAL 50 State + mexico + canada license plate background will be awesome
Euro size/ USDM plate size option
option for front plate
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 1:41:49 AM(UTC)
Possibility to paint: (possibly like Paint groups in FH4):
- Calipers
- Interiors
#5 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 6:51:19 AM(UTC)
There should be a CVT Transmission option just because forza never had it before plus it would be really nice and helpful when it comes to drag & drift build cars in forza
#6 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 6:53:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: D33JAYTY Go to Quoted Post
There should be a CVT Transmission option just because forza never had it before plus it would be really nice and helpful when it comes to drag & drift build cars in forza

If there’s any CVT to go off of is Honda’s CVT because they’re CVT are well put together than any other manufacturers
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 11:41:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Threrbull6623 Go to Quoted Post
Possibility to paint: (possibly like Paint groups in FH4):
- Calipers
- Interiors

They confirmed the calipers are able to be painted.
No Assists/Cockpit view
Tampa, Florida
Drag Racer/Mechanic
Gearhead
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 8:10:35 PM(UTC)
I REALLY hope that T10 will finally make convertible tops able to be up/down at least as a selectable option in the garage (maybe in the aero category), or possibly even allow toggling tops up/down in game. This was my primary complaint for FH4, when most "convertible" cars had the tops UP by default, and no way to change that except in Forzavista. Like I said before, what is the point in giving us "convertible" cars that aren't really able to be convertible? The issue was never resolved in FH4, despite being teased with a "it's something we are working on" sort of response. I am hoping that the devs can do it right in FH5.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 8:27:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StormSkye19 Go to Quoted Post
I REALLY hope that T10 will finally make convertible tops able to be up/down at least as a selectable option in the garage (maybe in the aero category), or possibly even allow toggling tops up/down in game. This was my primary complaint for FH4, when most "convertible" cars had the tops UP by default, and no way to change that except in Forzavista. Like I said before, what is the point in giving us "convertible" cars that aren't really able to be convertible? The issue was never resolved in FH4, despite being teased with a "it's something we are working on" sort of response. I am hoping that the devs can do it right in FH5.

It's been confirmed to be in the game. It was teased as a quick Easter egg in the gameplay breakdown and later confirmed in a Q & A session.

The devs said you can just stop and click a button at any time. No pause menu or festival required.
 3 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:14:06 AM(UTC)
As i say every time they bring out a new game, changable wheel dimentions the way midnight club L.A did it, you change wheel size, tyre size, tyre width, ride hight etc all how you you want it. For example i love the old alpine A110 but making a rally replica in horizon 4 was a nightmare.. i just want 13” rims with lower profile tyres on it. Not some massive wheels because the tyre profiles on horizon 4 were huge. For some reason they don’t let us lower wheel size and tyre profile in forza games. With the exception of a few times where you could change an SUV or offroad vehicle to have smaller wheels, but the tyre profiles were still huge. Other than that i think maybe some proper wire wheel options (not only for lowriders but for classics too) maybe the option to strip interiors out and add rollcages? Or seap out windows to have race car or nascar style netting? The customisation is actually getting a lot betting in these games so i think just having the freedom to do our own wheel and tyre sizes how we want would be the icing on the cake for a whole lot of people.

Edit:
Also different wheels on the front and rear. Drag cars, rally cars, race cars, drift cars, a whole load of cars use different wheels front and rear. This is where my idea of different dimentions would be handy. Deep wide wheels on the rear and skinnies on the front. How epic would that be 🤷‍♂️

Edited by user Tuesday, June 15, 2021 3:36:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:50:14 AM(UTC)
Different car headlight bulbs
 3 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 5:05:31 AM(UTC)
Please give us the ability to change the materials on the paint layers, so we can make for example a paint mixing carbon, matte paint and chrome or whatever, it will be a real improvement on the paint mod

And also the ability to paint on every chrome and plastic parts

Edited by user Tuesday, June 15, 2021 5:13:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 5:20:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StormSkye19 Go to Quoted Post
I REALLY hope that T10 will finally make convertible tops able to be up/down at least as a selectable option in the garage.

The "Foldable roof" was implemented a long time ago in Forza Horizon 3. (see: https://www.reddit.com/r...s/o00uxu/something_like/)
But for some reason, the developers kept the feature for themselves.

#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 5:53:15 AM(UTC)
sincerely hope that PG takes the gran turismo sport route and lets us upload vector images to their servers to then use in game. as much as i love the vinyl editor as it is - not sarcasm, i've had countless hours of fun using it and essentially teaching myself design principles because of it - there are some particular shapes that are hard to recreate efficiently with primitives, but that become intuitive to recreate using bezier curves. even if there was an impact (similar to layer count) depending on file size and complexity in order to incentivize path optimization, i think this particular change to the livery editor would make further livery creation extremely accessible and approachable.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 9:34:21 AM(UTC)
I am super cynical on the "100s of new visual upgrades". The way l read that is they have added one or two new kits to about a 100 new cars. So effectively the same math as going from H3 to H4.

Everyone knows l absolutely want to be wrong on this. But listening to game marketing for two decades.. I'm not yet impressed.

Thumbs up on the calipers!
 2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:47:28 PM(UTC)
I don't mean to deny the opinions of those who have already posted, but on the contrary, I would like the livery editor system to remain as it is.
I would like to see the current livery editor system remain as it is, because while it has its flaws, it basically only requires the game and console, so there is no extra cost and it is a fair environment for all players.
I think the svg import style is also useful, but it would cost hundreds or thousands of dollars to build a vector graphics software and an environment that can create complex data with it, which is not fair.
If they do add such a system, I strongly hope that it is one that does not give svg import a significant advantage over players using existing systems, such as consuming a number of layers based on data size, as others have already posted.

Aside from that, here is my personal wish list.
*Since a lot of the content overlaps with what I wrote in the FM wish list thread, some of it has been copied from that thread.

New Features

- Feature to convert pop-up headlights to non-pop-up headlights on cars like the RX7 and Corvette C5.
- Real brand lettered tires. (BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Hoosier, Michelin, Pirelli, TOYO, Yokohama etc)
- Whitewall design now available for street, sport, and race compound tires.
- Add tarmac tire compounds and tarmac suspensions for Offroad/Extreme Offroad category.
- Add restrictor and ballast weights option to fine-tune PI.
- Add an option to change the aspect ratio of tires (like in CarX)

Bodykit

Abflug
- RX-7 FD3S Wide body kit Ver.Cv
- Super S900 Wide body kit
APR Performance
- APR Celica GT300 Wide body kit
- APR Evil-R Mitsubishi Evo8/9 Wide body kit
BN Sports
- BLS Luxury Sports Mazda FD
- Defend FD RX-7
- Defend 180SX
- Defend S14 Silvia
- Defend 80 Supra
- BN Sports 32 Skyline GT-R
C-West
- 180SX RPS13 DRFT
- Impreza GRB
RE Amemiya
- FD3S AD-GT Kit
Veilside
- S2000 AP1 Millenium Model
- RX-7 Fortune Model
- Fairlady Z Z32 C-II Model
- Fairlady Z Z33 350Z Ver.III Model
- Silvia S15 EC-I Model
- R32 GT-R BNR32 C-I Model
- MR2 SW20 C-I Model
- Supra JZA80 C-II Model

Rim/Wheels

ADV.1
- ADV05F
American Racing
- AR23
- AR172 Baja
- AR767
- VN501 500 Mono Cast
- VN510 Draft
Dayton Wire Wheels
- Radial Lace Knock Off Reverse Wire Wheels
- Sprine Drive D455 Wire Wheels
Enkei
- Enkei 92
- RS05RR Forged
fifteen52
- Chicaine
- Holeshot RSR
- Podium
Forgiato
- Affilato ECL
- Enzo-M
- GTR
- Nido-SE
- Ottagono
HRE Wheels
- FF10
- HD188
- RS300
Hot Rods by Boyd
- Avenger
- Deuce Ninja
- HR-01
- HR-74
KMC Wheels
- KM235 Grenade Crawl
- KM444 Beadlock
- KM540 Recon
- KM541 Dirty Harry
- KM547 Carnage
- KM548 Chase
- KM716 Nomad
- KM719 Canyon
- KM720 Roswell
- KM721 Alpine
Lexani
- Alpha
- Ascari
- CSS-15
- Ghost
- Lust
- LZ-754
- LZ-757
- LZ-787
- Mugello
- Savage-6
Method Race Wheels
- 502 Rally
MOMO
- Anzio
- Etna
- Heritage 6
OZ Racing
- Rally Racing
- Superturismo AERO
- Ultraleggera HLT SL
Rays/Gram lights
- 21C
- 57FXZ
- 57XR
- CE28 10 Spoke
- TE37 Saga SL
- TE37V
- VV21S
Rotiform
- Aerodisc
- CVT
- HUR
- KB1
- LHR-M
- SIX
- STL
- TUF-R
Work
- Emitz
- Equip 03
- Meister S1 3Piece
- VS XX
Yokohama/Advan Racing
- Advan Racing GT
- Advan Racing TC-4
- AVS Model T5

Edited by user Tuesday, June 15, 2021 8:17:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 8:13:12 PM(UTC)
Back in horizon 2 or maybe in 3 you could change the paint colors making normal paints metallic or other variations and I didn't like when they took that option out. I would love to see that added back in to the game in FH5.
#18 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 6:55:19 PM(UTC)
It seems they are going off-road focused in this one more so than the last, atleast by the demo. Please add more off-road options for vehicles such as mud tires or all terrain, also add lift kits for truck and larger tires, and even the ability to make offroad builds for cars. i know they have rally suspension, but in some instances it lowers a vehicle more than stock and also when you buy rally tires they are not as "beefy" as some of the stock truck tires.

Edited by user Friday, June 18, 2021 6:56:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, June 20, 2021 1:32:04 AM(UTC)
I would really like to see air ride implemented in a fashion that's different from any other game I've played that's had air ride, I would like to have CONTROL of it, even if its just all up and all down, possibly by holding the cam change button and then up or down on the d-pad to raise/lower the car rather than having the car just air out when you come to a stop, this would be awesome for "stance meets"

More wheels is an absolute MUST, I know it's been confirmed that there are 100 new sets of wheels coming to FH5 but this probably means (like what's happened previously) that you will also be removing some of the current wheel catalogue and that's not cool, it's not that we don't like what we already have, we just want more choice, personally I would like to see more deep dish wheels and also more super concave wheels.

More fitment options in general, some cars need bigger wheel options than what has previously been available, and they need the spacer option to bring them further out in the arches, too.

I would also really like some 2step/backfire/antilag effects added to the game, even if its just a few cars that have it initially, it would be nice to see it implemented.

Turbo/dump valve sounds need to be ramped up also, again even if its only on a few cars initially, It would be awesome to have even a few cars with loud obnoxious dump valve sounds especially for creating some "fly-by" clips with friends, or even with randoms.

Exhaust tips would be really nice too, along with window decals and light tinting, even if you made it so that you can apply decals to lights and then change the colour and opacity, that would be nice.

Edited by user Sunday, June 20, 2021 1:40:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 23, 2021 1:47:24 AM(UTC)
I reckon if they bring back the Ford Falcon xb in Forza Horizon 5 they should have a body kit where U can make it a Ford Falcon xc or xa coupe for something cool to see.
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 24, 2021 1:46:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DamperYew322616 Go to Quoted Post
I reckon if they bring back the Ford Falcon xb in Forza Horizon 5 they should have a body kit where U can make it a Ford Falcon xc or xa coupe for something cool to see.

Or they can just let us have one of each. :) I mean, FH4 had like 18 different Mustangs, some of them nearly identical, so having an XA, XB, and XC versions of both the coupes and sedans would be awesome. Oh, and a ute too. I know we've already had an XA sedan and an XB coupe, but I would love to see an XC Cobra in there somewhere as well.

Speaking of the XB coupe, I was going to add a request...it is obvious that the XB Falcon has a unique supercharger setup that is meant to replicate the one on Mad Max's Interceptor, so why can't we also have the full Mad Max body kit? It's not like the design is trademarked or anything so I doubt T10/PG would need to pay royalties to anyone for using it. This should have been done in FH3, since Australia is the proper location for the Interceptor, but Mexico is also an arid environment, so it would fit in there as well. Would be really cool to get both the clean "Mad Max" version, and the wasteland "Road Warrior (MM2)" version as special body kit options.

I would also like to see some more wheel options, especially for trucks and muscle cars. I know T10 said they were adding at least 100 new wheel designs, but I have some suggestions that might not have made it into their list...

hayashi streets
hayashi sakura
SSR formula mesh
SSR longchamps
SSR MK3
Work Meister S1
Gotti J55
Enkei ek32
Epsilon mesh
RS Watanabe
American Racing AR23
American Racing Baja
American Racing Torque Thrust (D)
Weld Weldstar
Centerline Convo pro
Centerline Champ 500
Aunger Hotwire (Australia)
Simmons B45 (Australia)
ROH Wildfire (Australia)
Bathurst Globes (Austraila)
Cheviot (Australia), Western, US Indy "jelly bean" or "5 slot" wheels (with paintable lug area)

***If you include any of these wheels (or anything like them), please make them with a deeper lip than what you tend to model in game, like what you might see with an 8-10 inch wide rim. Sports and tuner cars are ok with high offset flush rims, but trucks and musclecars really need deep rims.

Also, for existing wheels like the Cragar S/S and American Racing Outlaw II wheels, please add MORE LIP. The existing wheels in game look like they are about 6 inches wide.

Edited by user Thursday, June 24, 2021 1:51:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
#22 Posted : Friday, June 25, 2021 4:22:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yinster138888 Go to Quoted Post
REAL 50 State + mexico + canada license plate background will be awesome
Euro size/ USDM plate size option
option for front plate

That would be a good option to purchase a collection from a in game shop using credits that we win. A bit like getting them in Test Drive 2 if my memory serves me correct.

#23 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 7:26:47 AM(UTC)
- Exhaust tips
- Window decals
Inertia creeps
#24 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 9:52:46 AM(UTC)
Possibility of painting, I find it important.

TweakBox Tutuapp

Edited by user Thursday, July 15, 2021 8:47:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 3:34:42 AM(UTC)
hi it is very beautiful i am delighted to see new cars.
novelty I expect this feeling of being able to start the engine.
the functions of the lights, high beam, flashing that the car offers nowadays.
a forge to create these own rims.
nitrous oxide.
neon lights to drive the night colorful.
... where are the forza horizon 2021 innovations? are they really passionate about cars?
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error