7 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 1:15:14 PM(UTC)
👎
 4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:02:29 PM(UTC)
Not me, thats for sure. I had enough with FH4 lol. And i smarter than others.

Edited by user Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:29:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:03:28 PM(UTC)
Already done earlier today UK time. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:07:52 PM(UTC)
Already did, I'll be up the entire weekend of early access lol
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I HAD a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 4 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:08:55 PM(UTC)
I've seen everything I need to pre-order, Playground has yet to let me down.
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:34:52 PM(UTC)
Pre-ordered & booked two weeks off work.
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:38:19 PM(UTC)
So I have GamePass so I'll be downloading the game for "free". However I've preordered the Premium add-ons for £35, will this essentially get me the full game? Will I still get the 4 day early access?
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:34:26 PM(UTC)
What's the advantage of pre-order?
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:38:49 PM(UTC)
I already did on Best Buy for the Premium Edition.
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 5:02:15 PM(UTC)
Done. Got the premium edition in spite of the exorbitant cost, but from playing Horizon 4, it seems best to go for the full Monty.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 6:32:22 PM(UTC)
I just bought the Premium Edition.

If past precedent continues then Forza Horizon 4 is still going to leave both GamePass and the entire digital storefront come 2022, you MUST buy this game in order to play it in perpetuity and for me that justifies a day 1 purchase, PLUS I always track down a physical copy closer toward EOL.
(We don't know for certain if these games are going to keep being published with an End Of Life date but I'm not holding my breath.)

Technically the smart way to do it is just play on GamePass until 2025 and then at the last minute buy the game and expansions for about 75% off.
I'm just a huge fan of the series and hopefully everyone at Playground gets a raise from pre-orders.

Edited by user Sunday, June 13, 2021 6:46:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 7:50:32 PM(UTC)
Preordered the premium version. Can't wait.
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 10:29:53 PM(UTC)
Preordered the Premium as soon as I saw it.
 3 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 10:47:25 PM(UTC)
Waiting for a playable demo. Maybe after that i can purchase. And never gonna buy Ultimate again. One of 2 expansions always making me sick. No need contents like Hot Wheels and Lego stuff.
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 11:04:54 PM(UTC)
Yesterday's footage sold me on it, but I'm gonna wait until we see more + get a demo.
Auction house sniper and car flipper.
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 11:06:53 PM(UTC)
Dont pre order anything! Why spend money on a product that isnt even out yet?
#17 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 2:50:41 AM(UTC)
Honestly? Because I haven't gotten excited about barely any 2021 games so far so anything that sparks my interest has me eager.
 3 users liked this post.
#18 Posted: : Monday, June 14, 2021 4:07:08 AM(UTC)
I have always bought the premium version on day 1, but this time with what we have seen so far I can't bring myself to do it. It'll probably be a Game Pass play.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 4:08:23 AM(UTC)
Right now I'm thinking I'll just catch it on Game Pass. I like Forza Motorsport and Horizon, but there's not a game in either series I've needed to play in perpetuity.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#20 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 5:02:14 AM(UTC)
Ultimate with a steelbook is the only way for real fans :D Does it even exist?
#21 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 5:56:02 AM(UTC)
Horizon 4 was the best yet for me. Horizon 5 looks a bit different but still looking forward to it. Pre-ordered.
#22 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 6:48:32 AM(UTC)
Why is the Upload with both Expansions only 300 MB together yet, and the VIP, Welcome and Car Pass not available yet on the Premium Edition
 7 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 6:58:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IIcrosstigerII Go to Quoted Post

Because people is not smart, and they rather keep destroying videogaming industry instead having brains for once. Nobody should buy or preorder this after what happened with FH4. But you know what? who cares at this point, people dont care at all about the health of the franchise or videogames, and they will just buy like compulsive people like if their lifes are on the line. I thought after the bad experience of FH4 that people would learn the lesson, but i guess its too late for that. Maybe they should invest in something more productive, like a brain, instead of buying FH5.
 2 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 7:06:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: IIcrosstigerII Go to Quoted Post

Because people is not smart, and they rather keep destroying videogaming industry instead having brains for once. Nobody should buy or preorder this after what happened with FH4. But you know what? who cares at this point, people dont care at all about the health of the franchise or videogames, and they will just buy like compulsive people like if their lifes are on the line. I thought after the bad experience of FH4 that people would learn the lesson, but i guess its too late for that. Maybe they should invest in something more productive, like a brain, instead of buying FH5.

Sure, who would preorder it after best racing game ever - Horizon 4.

Are you serious?
 4 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2021 7:34:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

Sure, who would preorder it after best racing game ever - Horizon 4.

Are you serious?

Classic words from a kid. What can you do. After all the terrible support these three years, after all the mess the devs did to the game, lack of total communication, they never EVER listened to players at all, the game is broken as it can be, with a total useless support team, after all the wheel problems the game has, after all the idiotic limits the game has, after so many bad things that happened with FH4, you think that is wise to buy the next title? why people never learn? amazing. Dont worry, FH5 is going to be even worst than FH4, thats for sure. Because if most people think like you.. bad, really bad and concerning. Addiction is a terrible thing.
7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error