8 Pages<<45678PrevNext
Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 2:11:13 PM(UTC)
Why is the Bora only a traffic Car :( We all want it to be customise and keep it
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 3:28:02 PM(UTC)
Hi so i am hyped for Horizon 5 and have premium edition pre ordered ages ago for Series X and have controller coming on the 9th of November too :) but i have to say the Car List is terrible, ok some new cars but mostly Horizon 4 car list which is disappointing.

Where are New Porsche 992 991 GT3 2021, New M3 and M4, M5 CS, M2 Competition (Please as my Mum owns a white one i need it in game please!!!!) M2 CS, Ferraris, F8 Tributo, SF90 etc Sian Lamborghini etc there's heaps i could list that are new crazy and out in the world.

I do hope more cars will be getting added once game launches. Thank you M2 COMPEITITON PLEASE!!!!
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 8:24:43 PM(UTC)
Man, no Durango Hellcat is super disappointing. I thought for sure it would make it. Honestly, the whole Dodge lineup is super light considering there's like thirty Fords...
Rank: Driver's Permit
#129 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 2:34:55 AM(UTC)
For the car list that has been posted on this Forza website, is it possible to know what prices each car will be on autoshow and how we can obtain cars that won't be on the autoshow?
Rank: Forza Staff
#130 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 5:55:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Downforce9192 Go to Quoted Post
For the car list that has been posted on this Forza website, is it possible to know what prices each car will be on autoshow and how we can obtain cars that won't be on the autoshow?


I'll have a list ready by launch.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: Forza Staff
 2 users liked this post.
#131 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 9:37:11 AM(UTC)
Today we've updated the Confirmed Car List for day one with the following models:

2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback
2016 BMW M4 GTS
2019 DeBerti Design Toyota Tacoma TRD 'The Performance Truck'
2018 Ford Mustang GT
2010 Jaguar C-X75



The Performance Truck is #NewToForza - you can check it out on DeBerti's YouTube channel.

Edited by user Friday, October 22, 2021 10:11:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: Driver's Permit
#132 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 9:00:06 PM(UTC)
I just wanted so much to see the BMW M8 here for some Drift :( , hope we get this car
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#133 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 5:30:25 AM(UTC)
Here are the 7 JDMs we lost:

Honda S800 '70
Lexus ISF
Mazda 110S '72
Mazda RX3
Mazda RX7 '85
Toyota Corolla '74
Toyota MR2 SW20

So much for waiting for H5. It wasn't worth the wait for these cars, especially if they return in a later date, because they will be as rare in H5 as in H4, if they return.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#134 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 7:15:28 AM(UTC)
I heard a rumor that there is no Abarth or Alfa Romeo in the preload file, which has been discussed on other websites.
Unless they release a "Day One" patch that includes these brands, we will probably lose them.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#135 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 2:33:22 PM(UTC)
unfortunately there are few new cars and the list is outdated... sad
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#136 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 3:35:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
I heard a rumor that there is no Abarth or Alfa Romeo in the preload file, which has been discussed on other websites.
Unless they release a "Day One" patch that includes these brands, we will probably lose them.


That really sucks if they and Lancia are MIA at launch. First time Lancia will be absent at launch in any Forza game. For heaven's sake, Playground, try and turn this around somehow. Break the legs of the Stellantis executives if you must.

Edited by user Friday, October 22, 2021 3:36:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#137 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2021 8:39:00 AM(UTC)
New Porsche Cayman GT4 coming to FH5?
https://youtu.be/IA6IhleFEQY
Rank: Driver's Permit
#138 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2021 8:04:46 PM(UTC)
does anyone else notice that in the preview build of FH5 given out to YouTubers, that in the car list, there's the Renault 4L Export and GMC Jimmy? I've seen nobody talk about these cars at all, and I have no clue as to why this may be, although it might be possible that it could be barn finds. anyone fancy talking about these cars, since I know they're not traffic cars due to them being categorized?
Rank: Driver's Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#139 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2021 7:39:38 AM(UTC)
Can we atleast know why Fiat/Lancia/Abarth and Alfa Romeo will not be in the game? Maybe it's a license problem, but why Dodge, Ram, Jeep and Maserati are in the car list and the others mentioned before don't? They belong all to the FCA company. We need answers please
Rank: Driver's Permit
#140 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 1:19:53 AM(UTC)
Onde estará o Citroen 2CV, DS3 e DS23?
Rank: Driver's Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 6:58:34 AM(UTC)
Super disappointed that the FH5 car list is 99% a copy-paste of FH4 with like 5 new cars, lol. We have years of wish-listed cars on the Forza forums that they could have chosen from, and so far we get nothing. As the car list expands, all it does is copy-paste more cars that were already in FH4. I would have taken a much expanded car list and kept the same world level of detail rather than have nearly photo-realistic environments but a 99% unchanged car library. Assuming that FH plans to release new cars at the once-per-month pace after release like they did for FH4, does that mean we will have to wait 2 years or so for a decent amount of new cars to be added to the game? If that's the case, then I'll plan on waiting for 2 years before purchasing the game.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#142 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 7:05:26 AM(UTC)
I would absolutely love to see the 99 civic si coupe make a come back, I don’t think we’ve seen it since Motorsport 4 along with the Pontiac fiero gt and formula (notchback) model
I’m tired of seeing the same 4 Hondas in every new Forza even if I have to pay for a Honda/Pontiac car pack, how do we make it happen? Love to see the prelude making it into the game
Rank: Driver's Permit
#143 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 7:33:15 AM(UTC)
I would love to see more regular cars in the game. Like skodas, new civics, ford explorers, toyota corollas, just cars in which you can drive around and relax. I rarely see people driving hypercars and other super expensive vehicles

Edited by user Tuesday, October 26, 2021 7:34:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#144 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 8:59:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LividBuffalo144 Go to Quoted Post
I would love to see more regular cars in the game. Like skodas, new civics, ford explorers, toyota corollas, just cars in which you can drive around and relax. I rarely see people driving hypercars and other super expensive vehicles


Man, I'm tired of this request in particular.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#145 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 9:01:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TomahawkAssault Go to Quoted Post
Super disappointed that the FH5 car list is 99% a copy-paste of FH4 with like 5 new cars, lol. We have years of wish-listed cars on the Forza forums that they could have chosen from, and so far we get nothing. As the car list expands, all it does is copy-paste more cars that were already in FH4. I would have taken a much expanded car list and kept the same world level of detail rather than have nearly photo-realistic environments but a 99% unchanged car library. Assuming that FH plans to release new cars at the once-per-month pace after release like they did for FH4, does that mean we will have to wait 2 years or so for a decent amount of new cars to be added to the game? If that's the case, then I'll plan on waiting for 2 years before purchasing the game.


They seem to be saving a lot of the new stuff for the Car Pass, which is a predictable move, but still one I don't agree with.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#146 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 2:18:46 PM(UTC)
Looking at the Forza Horizon 5 car list I noticed that cars like the VK, VL, VE and VS Commodore are not on the car list (They were in Horizon 4) and older Ford falcons like the XY, XB and XA. Will these cars be added later in the game?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2021 9:45:50 AM(UTC)
Today update is only Forza Edition cars. Oh no.. :(

Where is cars from Italy. Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Fiat and Lancia?
Rank: Forza Staff
#148 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2021 12:05:43 PM(UTC)
Today we've updated the Confirmed Car List for day one with these Forza Edition models:

1953 Chevrolet Corvette Forza Edition
2018 Exomotive Exocet Off-Road Forza Edition
2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Forza Edition
2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition
1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR Forza Edition
2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck Forza Edition
1971 Meyers Manx Forza Edition
1953 Morris Minor 1000 Forza Edition
2003 Nissan Fairlady Z Forza Edition
2016 Pagani Huayra BC Forza Edition
1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition
2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Forza Edition


For those new to Forza, Forza Edition models are upgraded models tuned by Forza's engineers. Each model has an additional specific Boost factor to increase your Skills while driving the car.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: Driver's License
#149 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2021 12:19:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ContriteDust84 Go to Quoted Post
does anyone else notice that in the preview build of FH5 given out to YouTubers, that in the car list, there's the Renault 4L Export and GMC Jimmy? I've seen nobody talk about these cars at all, and I have no clue as to why this may be, although it might be possible that it could be barn finds. anyone fancy talking about these cars, since I know they're not traffic cars due to them being categorized?


They are barn finds! Complete list of all 15 barn finds is leaked.... and I am hyped for the Renault!
Sep13- 2 weeks FM4

Sep16- FH1
Nov16- FH3
Dec16- FM6
Feb17- FM4
May17- Buying FM2/3/4
Jun17- FH2/FH2 F&F

Aug17- Playing FM3/4
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#150 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2021 12:49:49 PM(UTC)
It baffles me how Audi hasn't been updated since 2016. They have so many good cars/SUVs since then.
8 Pages<<45678PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error