2 Pages12Next
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:48:03 AM(UTC)
the AI in this game is absolutely merciless winning a race without driving dirty it's next to impossible you have to cut corners and smash yourself into 1st place because the AI has perfect grip at all times and they take every corner with mathematical perfection , every time i drift just a little bit is like the AI gets a speed boost and i'm about to lose the race right then and there this is ridiculous
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:28:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
the AI in this game is absolutely merciless winning a race without driving dirty it's next to impossible you have to cut corners and smash yourself into 1st place because the AI has perfect grip at all times and they take every corner with mathematical perfection , every time i drift just a little bit is like the AI gets a speed boost and i'm about to lose the race right then and there this is ridiculous


There are a lot of skill levels in the game... Highly Skilled is quite easy. Unbeatable level it is still possible to win with mostly regular driving. But the Ai could be improved a lot by copying human behaviour more.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:36:00 AM(UTC)
What level are you racing on?
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:40:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
the AI in this game is absolutely merciless winning a race without driving dirty it's next to impossible you have to cut corners and smash yourself into 1st place because the AI has perfect grip at all times and they take every corner with mathematical perfection , every time i drift just a little bit is like the AI gets a speed boost and i'm about to lose the race right then and there this is ridiculous


I disagree in general. I race on unbeatable because the AI are way too easy on any other level for me. I will admit i have been playing for a long time now and i have become accustomed to the various tracks and AI behaviour. That being said, i believe you should start on the first level of difficulty, then work your way up staying on the level you find yourself most comfortable with.

There are exceptions such as the Trial which is always unbeatable AI but a good team should help you beat them even if you come last (although coming last is not a preferable option for anyone i will presume).

Tip: Get out in front hard and fast, putting a gap between you and the AI, and you should find it goes a lot more easier. I would also recommend putting a tune on your cars that reflect the type of races you are doing as well.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 12:56:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
the AI in this game is absolutely merciless winning a race without driving dirty it's next to impossible you have to cut corners and smash yourself into 1st place because the AI has perfect grip at all times and they take every corner with mathematical perfection , every time i drift just a little bit is like the AI gets a speed boost and i'm about to lose the race right then and there this is ridiculous


Yes, in the higher difficulty modes, the AI is like a god. But, i get you are new to racing games, this happens in every single racing game to a point. Nothing you can do about it. We already asked for tweaks in all these years, but as with everything nothing ever got done. Pretty the opposite, they broke the trials specially in cross country and buggies and they called it a day.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 1:05:03 PM(UTC)
This is on Highly Skilled, because that's all you have to do to complete the seasonal championships, but I get into first place in each race mostly without even touching any of the AI cars at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB6CuCuXeSI

Re cutting corners, you may regard me as cutting corners, but the checkpoints define the course. If you hit the checkpoint, you haven't cut the corner. You almost always want to take the tightest line possible through the checkpoints. The AI takes a very conservative line, so you can almost always overtake them if you pass through the inside checkpoint marker.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 1:44:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
the AI in this game is absolutely merciless winning a race without driving dirty it's next to impossible you have to cut corners and smash yourself into 1st place because the AI has perfect grip at all times and they take every corner with mathematical perfection , every time i drift just a little bit is like the AI gets a speed boost and i'm about to lose the race right then and there this is ridiculous


Yes, in the higher difficulty modes, the AI is like a god. But, i get you are new to racing games, this happens in every single racing game to a point. Nothing you can do about it. We already asked for tweaks in all these years, but as with everything nothing ever got done. Pretty the opposite, they broke the trials specially in cross country and buggies and they called it a day.


The original poster isn’t new to racing games. He’s been playing FH4 seemingly more or less since it came out and every post on here is complaining about how hard it is (or other issues). At some point, it seems to me you either need to decide a game isn’t for you or just get better at it. It’s not even as if the game requires you to win races to progress.

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 5:59:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
the AI in this game is absolutely merciless winning a race without driving dirty it's next to impossible you have to cut corners and smash yourself into 1st place because the AI has perfect grip at all times and they take every corner with mathematical perfection , every time i drift just a little bit is like the AI gets a speed boost and i'm about to lose the race right then and there this is ridiculous


Yes, in the higher difficulty modes, the AI is like a god. But, i get you are new to racing games, this happens in every single racing game to a point. Nothing you can do about it. We already asked for tweaks in all these years, but as with everything nothing ever got done. Pretty the opposite, they broke the trials specially in cross country and buggies and they called it a day.


The original poster isn’t new to racing games. He’s been playing FH4 seemingly more or less since it came out and every post on here is complaining about how hard it is (or other issues). At some point, it seems to me you either need to decide a game isn’t for you or just get better at it. It’s not even as if the game requires you to win races to progress.

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.



AI is childishly easy on unbeatable? sure in A-B-C class races, but have you ever done a S2-X class race on a wet track? or are you one of those ppl playing this game with a wheels and pedals setup?

i just did a S2 race on expert difficult and the AI was just superhuman to comical levels, the rain and gravity does not affect them they're like bullet trains just nothing fazes them, never mind that you always start in last position and you have to fight your way through 12 cheating AI's but some of the tracks are so poorly designed for S2 racing that is just comical like here i am struggling to keep my car on the ground from the combination of high speed on uneven ground and the AI is just glued to the ground going 300Km/h....so in other words i have no clue what you're talking about are we playing the same game ? ?

Edited by user Tuesday, June 15, 2021 6:01:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:20:04 AM(UTC)
I think it's just a question of skill level. Personally I find Pro a good skill level for driving any car I want. I won't always win (unless I bring meta builds) but I usually will.

I find unbeatable fine to win with well-tuned/meta cars (doesn't have to be top of the meta but I can't just bring any old car/tune that I like), with the exception of Cross Country. It's still possible in CC, but the AI cheating is so blatant and egregious it gets under my skin.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:24:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
the AI in this game is absolutely merciless winning a race without driving dirty it's next to impossible you have to cut corners and smash yourself into 1st place because the AI has perfect grip at all times and they take every corner with mathematical perfection , every time i drift just a little bit is like the AI gets a speed boost and i'm about to lose the race right then and there this is ridiculous


Yes, in the higher difficulty modes, the AI is like a god. But, i get you are new to racing games, this happens in every single racing game to a point. Nothing you can do about it. We already asked for tweaks in all these years, but as with everything nothing ever got done. Pretty the opposite, they broke the trials specially in cross country and buggies and they called it a day.


The original poster isn’t new to racing games. He’s been playing FH4 seemingly more or less since it came out and every post on here is complaining about how hard it is (or other issues). At some point, it seems to me you either need to decide a game isn’t for you or just get better at it. It’s not even as if the game requires you to win races to progress.

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.



AI is childishly easy on unbeatable? sure in A-B-C class races, but have you ever done a S2-X class race on a wet track? or are you one of those ppl playing this game with a wheels and pedals setup?

i just did a S2 race on expert difficult and the AI was just superhuman to comical levels, the rain and gravity does not affect them they're like bullet trains just nothing fazes them, never mind that you always start in last position and you have to fight your way through 12 cheating AI's but some of the tracks are so poorly designed for S2 racing that is just comical like here i am struggling to keep my car on the ground from the combination of high speed on uneven ground and the AI is just glued to the ground going 300Km/h....so in other words i have no clue what you're talking about are we playing the same game ? ?


I always race in S2 on Unbeatable when practicing, but not in the rain. Nobody mentioned rain in the opening post, it becomes a different subject I think.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:24:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 11:26:04 AM(UTC)
I honestly think the ai is pretty poor, even on highest difficulty. Biggest problem on unbeatable is getting from the last place to the first before the race is over.

And I don't even consider myself to be a particular good driver. In the monthly rivals I barly get in the upper 10% (not that I try very hard there, I just do one clean round).

I'm more of a tuner. If I build a new car I take that to a circuit race on unbeatable (gives more consistent results then sprint races), and if I take the lead in the first round I consider that 'okay' (8/10 in my tuning rating system).
This goes for all performance classes* but offroad in 900+. For these the general bounciness which results in a very high air-time makes accurate driving extremy hard, so I go down to 'professional'.

I try to drive as clean as possible. In the first curve some bumping is mostly unavoidable, but after that I hardly ever touch anything. Of course I cut the corner as far as allowed by the checkpoints.

The only unfair advantage the ai gets, is that they ignore dynamic obstacles that are out of drawing range. So if the ai cars drive through a fence but you can't see it, it won't slow them down.

*Except X of course. The performance rating end at 998, everything above that is unrated, which means the absolute performance decides on racing success. The end result seems to be that these are super easy to win, since the ai can't adjust to my performance anymore. But its not really a fair race in this case.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 11:42:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.


I had to unblock you momentary becasue you said something so stupid that i had to.

NO. The AI is not "childishly easy" on unbeatable not even closer. SPECIALLY ON BUGGIES.
If you are a god, or a frikkin fanboy , thats your issue, but i knew there was a reason i had you blocked lol.
It seems to me that you never EVER played a trial with buggies in your life, apparently. Keep saying nonsense, please.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 12:47:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.


I had to unblock you momentary becasue you said something so stupid that i had to.

NO. The AI is not "childishly easy" on unbeatable not even closer. SPECIALLY ON BUGGIES.
If you are a god, or a frikkin fanboy , thats your issue, but i knew there was a reason i had you blocked lol.
It seems to me that you never EVER played a trial with buggies in your life, apparently. Keep saying nonsense, please.


I’m a competent driver and have relatively little difficulty beating buggies but your reading skills clearly need some work.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:04:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.


I had to unblock you momentary becasue you said something so stupid that i had to.

NO. The AI is not "childishly easy" on unbeatable not even closer. SPECIALLY ON BUGGIES.
If you are a god, or a frikkin fanboy , thats your issue, but i knew there was a reason i had you blocked lol.
It seems to me that you never EVER played a trial with buggies in your life, apparently. Keep saying nonsense, please.


Who are you calling stupid? Do you even read YOUR own trash posts? Do you even read the posts that you respond to? Do you even read?

The last thing Jezza said was ‘save (“except” for those without a developed vocabulary) for very specific events, cross country buggies being one of them.’

But whatever, just another day here in IdiotTrollville. It’s absurd this is still being discussed w H5 right around the corner. If you can’t do X, Y, or Z by now, on your own, you’re not going to, so either practice your soulless little heart out and improve your gameplay or find friends to help you (ha - that part was a joke; forum folk tend to be willing to help anyone with tasks, those that aren’t belligerent blowhards, anyway). Don’t like it? Too bad. Get over it or get lost and get a life. #moronic

Edited by user Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:14:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Highlight edit

"Every train needs a caboose, right?"
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 3:28:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.


I had to unblock you momentary becasue you said something so stupid that i had to.

NO. The AI is not "childishly easy" on unbeatable not even closer. SPECIALLY ON BUGGIES.
If you are a god, or a frikkin fanboy , thats your issue, but i knew there was a reason i had you blocked lol.
It seems to me that you never EVER played a trial with buggies in your life, apparently. Keep saying nonsense, please.


George, considering Jezza14 (and several other players i know) consistently rank in the top 10 in Rivals, rarely if ever loose in Online Adventure and has a win ratio to be in awe of, i myself would rank them as god like players of the game.

I'm pretty good and as stated previously, i find the AI easy to beat on unbeatable, that's down to practice building up skill over the years and patience (which i admit i don't have at times).

Telling these players they speak nonsense or that they have never done this or that really makes you look quite silly actually.

There are some of your posts that you contribute to the thread with decency but there is a growing amount that are erratic and, quite frankly, downright ridiculous and not called for.

A bit of humility and respect toward others goes a long way, hopefully you take that on board.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 3:32:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.


I had to unblock you momentary becasue you said something so stupid that i had to.

NO. The AI is not "childishly easy" on unbeatable not even closer. SPECIALLY ON BUGGIES.
If you are a god, or a frikkin fanboy , thats your issue, but i knew there was a reason i had you blocked lol.
It seems to me that you never EVER played a trial with buggies in your life, apparently. Keep saying nonsense, please.


There's a reason that your posts take about 2 hours to appear... they are on a very long fuse-wire.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 3:04:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
the AI in this game is absolutely merciless winning a race without driving dirty it's next to impossible you have to cut corners and smash yourself into 1st place because the AI has perfect grip at all times and they take every corner with mathematical perfection , every time i drift just a little bit is like the AI gets a speed boost and i'm about to lose the race right then and there this is ridiculous


Yes, in the higher difficulty modes, the AI is like a god. But, i get you are new to racing games, this happens in every single racing game to a point. Nothing you can do about it. We already asked for tweaks in all these years, but as with everything nothing ever got done. Pretty the opposite, they broke the trials specially in cross country and buggies and they called it a day.


The original poster isn’t new to racing games. He’s been playing FH4 seemingly more or less since it came out and every post on here is complaining about how hard it is (or other issues). At some point, it seems to me you either need to decide a game isn’t for you or just get better at it. It’s not even as if the game requires you to win races to progress.

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.



AI is childishly easy on unbeatable? sure in A-B-C class races, but have you ever done a S2-X class race on a wet track? or are you one of those ppl playing this game with a wheels and pedals setup?

i just did a S2 race on expert difficult and the AI was just superhuman to comical levels, the rain and gravity does not affect them they're like bullet trains just nothing fazes them, never mind that you always start in last position and you have to fight your way through 12 cheating AI's but some of the tracks are so poorly designed for S2 racing that is just comical like here i am struggling to keep my car on the ground from the combination of high speed on uneven ground and the AI is just glued to the ground going 300Km/h....so in other words i have no clue what you're talking about are we playing the same game ? ?


Sorry I missed this. I use controller and I don’t think the drivatars are stronger in S2 than lower ranks. I suspect it’s more that people are more likely to make errors in higher speed cars, so it feels more difficult to win.

I just had a go on unbeatable at Highland Charge (which is heavy rain this season) in an S2 tuned Jesko and won easily enough - 1.47.658 against 1.51 from the 2nd place drivatar - despite having issues with the traffic near the start.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 6:32:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
the AI in this game is absolutely merciless winning a race without driving dirty it's next to impossible you have to cut corners and smash yourself into 1st place because the AI has perfect grip at all times and they take every corner with mathematical perfection , every time i drift just a little bit is like the AI gets a speed boost and i'm about to lose the race right then and there this is ridiculous


Yes, in the higher difficulty modes, the AI is like a god. But, i get you are new to racing games, this happens in every single racing game to a point. Nothing you can do about it. We already asked for tweaks in all these years, but as with everything nothing ever got done. Pretty the opposite, they broke the trials specially in cross country and buggies and they called it a day.


The original poster isn’t new to racing games. He’s been playing FH4 seemingly more or less since it came out and every post on here is complaining about how hard it is (or other issues). At some point, it seems to me you either need to decide a game isn’t for you or just get better at it. It’s not even as if the game requires you to win races to progress.

The AI is also childishly easy on unbeatable if you use properly tuned cars save for some very specific events - buggy cross countries being an example.



AI is childishly easy on unbeatable? sure in A-B-C class races, but have you ever done a S2-X class race on a wet track? or are you one of those ppl playing this game with a wheels and pedals setup?

i just did a S2 race on expert difficult and the AI was just superhuman to comical levels, the rain and gravity does not affect them they're like bullet trains just nothing fazes them, never mind that you always start in last position and you have to fight your way through 12 cheating AI's but some of the tracks are so poorly designed for S2 racing that is just comical like here i am struggling to keep my car on the ground from the combination of high speed on uneven ground and the AI is just glued to the ground going 300Km/h....so in other words i have no clue what you're talking about are we playing the same game ? ?


Sorry I missed this. I use controller and I don’t think the drivatars are stronger in S2 than lower ranks. I suspect it’s more that people are more likely to make errors in higher speed cars, so it feels more difficult to win.

I just had a go on unbeatable at Highland Charge (which is heavy rain this season) in an S2 tuned Jesko and won easily enough - 1.47.658 against 1.51 from the 2nd place drivatar - despite having issues with the traffic near the start.


You really do like making life hard for me Jezza :)

I had several runs at Highland charge in the Jesko (bit rusty first 2 races finishing 2nd) with rewind off and traction on. The rain sucks big time but it is what it is. Got my line in on the third race and won the rest of my races (including 3rd race) coming in first on all.

Best time i got with a great start was 1:47:047 with second place clocking in at 1:51:888.

Oh and i forgot to mention for the benefit of the OP, it was all raced on unbeatable.

Must say though that i'm not a big fan of Street Races, mainly due to the traffic, which seem to be like the trees that jump out in front of you at the most inopportune times... ;)

Edited by user Wednesday, June 16, 2021 7:27:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 8:35:15 AM(UTC)
Who says it's a casual game anyway? It's a game where you can play at your own level so long as you can manage Highly Skilled level you are OK.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 16, 2021 8:35:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 11:34:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
[quote=George RGJ;1193617]

Who are you calling stupid? Do you even read YOUR own trash posts? Do you even read the posts that you respond to? Do you even read?

The last thing Jezza said was ‘save (“except” for those without a developed vocabulary) for very specific events, cross country buggies being one of them.’


There is no exceptions fanboy. Unbeatable is not easy, not even in dreams. It doesnt matter if its buggies, S2 road racing or whatver. Jezza is a known fanboy and he always tries to defend every single problem in the game no matter what. Anyone who says that unbeatable is "childish easy" no matter if its buggies or planes, either its completely lost and hes only been playing for a day, or he is a total fanboy. Plain and simple. And i had you blocked as well because you are another one. As you already proved. There is nothing more annoying that fanboys calling "trolls" other people just because they cant accept any criticisim on their beloved game. Learn what the "troll" word applied to forums mean in first place, you are completely clueless.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 12:02:43 PM(UTC)
Georgy, you're a delusional trolling wallrider, go away.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 12:02:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
[quote=George RGJ;1193617]

Who are you calling stupid? Do you even read YOUR own trash posts? Do you even read the posts that you respond to? Do you even read?

The last thing Jezza said was ‘save (“except” for those without a developed vocabulary) for very specific events, cross country buggies being one of them.’


There is no exceptions fanboy. Unbeatable is not easy, not even in dreams. It doesnt matter if its buggies, S2 road racing or whatver. Jezza is a known fanboy and he always tries to defend every single problem in the game no matter what. Anyone who says that unbeatable is "childish easy" no matter if its buggies or planes, either its completely lost and hes only been playing for a day, or he is a total fanboy. Plain and simple. And i had you blocked as well because you are another one. As you already proved. There is nothing more annoying that fanboys calling "trolls" other people just because they cant accept any criticisim on their beloved game. Learn what the "troll" word applied to forums mean in first place, you are completely clueless.


You read it wrong when he said Cross country Buggies, he said they 'weren't easy'. That's why people are saying that you have poor reading skills.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 16, 2021 12:03:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 3:52:10 PM(UTC)
My criticism of the game is primarily aimed at the simply appalling communication around the points situation in ranked Team, the issues with disconnections and the lack of focus on actual racing. I’d also agree that the fact the drivatar buggies can phase through obstacles if they get far enough ahead is extremely poor game design.

However, the actual racing itself is definitely not impossible. Even for a “casual” racing on highly skilled with a little bit of thought should be fairly straightforward. The drivatars won’t drive in line with what a human driver can do but their times ultimately are achievable with a little bit of practice.
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 11:12:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
or are you one of those ppl playing this game with a wheels and pedals setup?


If you're not you aren't getting the best out of the game. There's a reason that cars are fitted with steering wheels and not Xbox controllers. You have much more control of the finer aspects of steering with a wheel. The controllers is good for drifting but for driving fast a wheel is the way to go.

As for the AI being overpowered I disagree. I race against unbeatable drivatars because anything less doesn't give me a challenge. When the Trial is a nice road event I'll often do it several times with different cars so as to support others trying to win it. The only exception to that is in cross country. My cross country skills are more highly skilled or expert so tbh when it's a cross country trial like this weeks I don't even bother with it. I can get all the points I need without doing that (or the horrible playground games)

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#25 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 12:05:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
[quote=George RGJ;1193617]

Who are you calling stupid? Do you even read YOUR own trash posts? Do you even read the posts that you respond to? Do you even read?

The last thing Jezza said was ‘save (“except” for those without a developed vocabulary) for very specific events, cross country buggies being one of them.’


There is no exceptions fanboy. Unbeatable is not easy, not even in dreams. It doesnt matter if its buggies, S2 road racing or whatver. Jezza is a known fanboy and he always tries to defend every single problem in the game no matter what. Anyone who says that unbeatable is "childish easy" no matter if its buggies or planes, either its completely lost and hes only been playing for a day, or he is a total fanboy. Plain and simple. And i had you blocked as well because you are another one. As you already proved. There is nothing more annoying that fanboys calling "trolls" other people just because they cant accept any criticisim on their beloved game. Learn what the "troll" word applied to forums mean in first place, you are completely clueless.


From someone who plays with a controller, uses automatic gearbox and buttons (not triggers) for accelerate/brake, I find Unbeatable to be childish easy most of the time....sure, some events can be a bit harder and some events impossible (Cross Country events at times). And I consider myself to be slightly better than average but certainly not a top driver.

And before anything is said, no I am not a "fanboy" (That really is a word that needs removing from society!)..have only been playing Forza just over a year and really enjoy playing FH4, despite it's myriad of faults..am simply a fan of a series that caters to all tastes, albeit quickly catering more to young children
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error