3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 8:32:54 AM(UTC)
I’ve only just discovered that Tuning, Paint, etc notifications need to be collected by selection with the A button.

I now understand why my Tuner, and Paint level haven’t changed for a while.

The annoying thing is that I had got into the habit of deleting them to avoid getting a long list.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 15, 2021 9:32:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 9:42:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post
I’ve only just discovered that Tuning, Paint, etc notifications need to be collected by selection with the A button.

The annoying thing is that I had got into the habit of deleting them to avoid getting a long list.

I delete mine too, ahh so that's why my money stopped going up.
#3 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 10:09:35 AM(UTC)
Weirdly I also only noticed this very recently - for the last 18 months, I thought it was like the Business Earnings and was automatically added so just deleted the notifications.

I mean, I've never had loads of downloads but they would have added up - ah well, you live*

(* I know the phrase is usually "you live and learn", but I just don't learn!)

Edited by user Friday, June 11, 2021 10:32:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 10:18:45 AM(UTC)
Well I just clicked my business messages, and they don't do anything.

Edited by user Friday, June 11, 2021 10:19:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 10:33:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Well I just clicked my business messages, and they don't do anything.

I don’t think they’ve changed those, but it looks as though lots of people will have been caught out by the Tuner, Painter, etc notifications.

This is why I decided to post.

They could have removed the option to delete these messages when collecting them removes them.

A change like this should have been flagged!

Edited by user Friday, June 11, 2021 10:35:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 10:36:07 AM(UTC)
Yeah, the earnings messages are just that - messages, just info, and the income is automatically added to your balance (unless you're maxed out)

The "Daily Payouts" are the same as "Gifts", you have to click to collect - typical bloody Forza, a different system for the same things!
#7 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 10:41:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bethel71 Go to Quoted Post
Y
The "Daily Payouts" are the same as "Gifts", you have to click to collect - typical bloody Forza, a different system for the same things!

No. They are not the same. You dont need to click anything to collect your daily payouts. Those are just msgs.

About gifts, if you are one of the unlucky ones with the bug that you cant download any gift, it wont matter how many times you try to collect it. You wont be able to.
Thats why obviously they are not the same, and the way they are "collected" is completely different. Gifts need to be "downloaded" from the server. Daily payouts dont.
#8 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 11:24:10 AM(UTC)
Yeah, the earnings messages are just that - messages, just info, and the income is automatically added to your balance (unless you're maxed out)

What was the point of changing that? My money only drops when I help people out by buying a car for 20M, but now it will be annoying.
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 12, 2021 2:34:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Y

No. They are not the same. You dont need to click anything to collect your daily payouts. Those are just msgs.

About gifts, if you are one of the unlucky ones with the bug that you cant download any gift, it wont matter how many times you try to collect it. You wont be able to.
Thats why obviously they are not the same, and the way they are "collected" is completely different. Gifts need to be "downloaded" from the server. Daily payouts dont.

I don't know why you don't ever read the posts, or test anything... this is new, you have to click them now. I just tested it, and it's true.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 12, 2021 3:36:38 AM(UTC)
Dammit - that explains why my ranking stopped growing, then. I'd just assumed it was a bug. I've got max credits so I wasn't noticing that part, but I was quite annoyed when my tuning and painting influence stopped growing - especially as I had loads of downloads (by my standards) when the new influx of Steam players arrived. Thanks for the heads-up, Moss.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 12, 2021 10:10:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
Dammit - that explains why my ranking stopped growing, then. I'd just assumed it was a bug. I've got max credits so I wasn't noticing that part, but I was quite annoyed when my tuning and painting influence stopped growing - especially as I had loads of downloads (by my standards) when the new influx of Steam players arrived. Thanks for the heads-up, Moss.

Well that was an unexpected result - just loaded the game and claimed today's rewards, and my painter and tuner influence leaped up by a huge amount - obviously all of the rewards I'd been deleting were being saved up.
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 12, 2021 10:34:27 AM(UTC)

Well that was an unexpected result - just loaded the game and claimed today's rewards, and my painter and tuner influence leaped up by a huge amount - obviously all of the rewards I'd been deleting were being saved up.

Excellent 👍

We just need the developer to remove the delete key from the list of options. Many of us deleted our rewards before the change was discovered.
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:02:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post

wait
what
i still havent noticed that and still just delete like the business earnings
will check tomorrow though
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 12:26:28 PM(UTC)
This is how I discovered this change.

I was attempting to determine how the daily tuning, and painting rewards translated into points towards the Star card.

I saw immediately that my rewards had not changed the Star card points at all.

Rather than deleting them with the X button as I normally do, I decided to try selecting them instead, and they immediately ALL disappeared.

Upon returning to the Star card the points had been added.

Why they decided to make this change after so long is strange, but to do it without telling anyone is inexcusable. Thousands of people that don’t get to see this post will no doubt continue deleting their daily rewards.

#15 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:24:24 PM(UTC)
That is weird. Thanks for the heads up.

Luckily I hadn't delete them, just clicked down so they were marked as read.

Clicked on A and suddenly an extra 20 million or so credits appeared and all the messages disappeared.

Many thanks.

[Update] Blimey, also 91 wheelspins and 22 super wheelspins appeared!

[Update 2] Just did a quick test the next day. Interestingly all the old payout messages have now reappeared. I deleted a new message for 100CR for tunes, but left the livery message for 102100CR. I then pressed A and once again all the messages disappeared, but the total credits went up by 102200CR, so it would appear to not matter whether you have deleted the messages, it still picks up the credits from any messages it hasn't seen before.

Edited by user Monday, June 14, 2021 8:39:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Twitter: @RallyzX360

Notification

Icon
Error