#1 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2021 11:54:38 AM(UTC)
For the 2nd series in a row, the events and rewards listed for Summer don't match those that were listed in the official updates. Some of the races have been completed while the rewards for 50% and 80% don't match at all. The Online Adventure and Rivals challenge are not completed though.

Last series, this caused me to miss the Gladiator. When the season changed to Fall, what was listed for Summer was the officially released events, but it showed that I hadn't completed them. (I did the ones originally available to me).

Attached is what I'm looking at for series. Am I taking crazy pills? Please help before Thursday!

Edited by user Saturday, June 5, 2021 11:56:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2021 12:44:40 PM(UTC)
You, Sir or Madam, may be crazy....but that's absolutely not correct for this week :)

If you are on PC you should check the microsoft store to make sure there isn't an update to the game pending, if on xbox, well just shut down the game via the Xbox menu (quit game) and then reboot and hope for the best.

Good Luck.
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2021 2:34:11 PM(UTC)
Thanks. I'm on PC. I'll give it a check.
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2021 2:36:20 PM(UTC)
You, Sir or Madam, may be on to something, I have a 1.9gb update downloading as I type. Big thanks if this is the culprit. I assumed these came down auto.
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2021 3:07:06 PM(UTC)
I'm on PC too and the updates used to download and install automatically, but the last two seasons I've had to install them manually. I'm not sure if something changed with the game or as the result of a Windows update or what. I don't think I changed any settings in the Microsoft store.

Edited by user Saturday, June 5, 2021 3:08:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Sunday, June 6, 2021 4:34:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeadRusch1 Go to Quoted Post
You, Sir or Madam, may be crazy....but that's absolutely not correct for this week :)

If you are on PC you should check the microsoft store to make sure there isn't an update to the game pending, if on xbox, well just shut down the game via the Xbox menu (quit game) and then reboot and hope for the best.

Good Luck.

Nailed it. Big thanks again.

Notification

Icon
Error