2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2021 11:41:07 AM(UTC)
SERIES 36 INFO

SEASONS

Seasons change every Thursday at 7:30am Pacific time.
  • Summer: June 3 - 10
  • Autumn: June 10 - 17
  • Winter: June 17 - 24
  • Spring: June 24 - July 1

LIVESTREAMS AND VIDEOS

The next Forza Monthly episode will livestream at 11am Pacific Thursday May 27th on Twitch and YouTube:
"It’s May and we have another edition of Forza Monthly for you! Join us as we preview the Forza Horizon 4 Series 36 update with Playground Games, hear from FH4 streamer Liveeee Actionnnn in our Community Spotlight, talk about the latest in Forza community racing with Alie Tacq, and more!"

NEW CARS

• 1973 Mazda RX-3
  • 1972 Mazda Cosmo 110S Series II
  • 2018 Saleen S1 (New to Forza)

NEW FEATURES

TBA. (Super7 High Stakes was mentioned two updates ago but not mentioned in the May Forza Monthly livestream.)

CONTENT UPDATE / FIXES

Based on the previous update, the ETA for the Series 36 content update would be Wednesday June 2nd, but a date hasn't been announced yet.

@Forza_ Support Tweeted on May 22 that they are investigating server issues. Since they are already aware of this issue please only use the Can't connect to Forza Horizon 4 servers thread for comments.

Edited by user Thursday, June 3, 2021 1:59:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#2 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2021 12:50:32 AM(UTC)
Thanks Max for this.

I guess we will get a TT tomorrow?

I was wondering when the next Forza update would be - I was thinking next week but good it's on Thursday.

I wonder what cars we are expecting - I imagine back down to 2 this time with 3x backstage passes.

This season seems to have flown past!
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 25, 2021 12:02:00 PM(UTC)
Based on the posted teasers, it looks like we are getting the 2018 Saleen S1.

Hopefully this opens the door for us to get the S281 and S331 back.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 25, 2021 12:08:51 PM(UTC)

Description on the YouTube video:
"It’s May and we have another edition of Forza Monthly for you! Join us as we preview the Forza Horizon 4 Series 36 update with Playground Games, hear from FH4 streamer Liveeee Actionnnn in our Community Spotlight, talk about the latest in Forza community racing with Alie Tacq, and more!"

Edited by user Tuesday, May 25, 2021 12:10:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 25, 2021 12:35:12 PM(UTC)
Guess no Torben Tuesday as they must be busy.

So the Saleen is the teaser instead.
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 26, 2021 8:55:07 AM(UTC)
Well I wouldn't expect much being fixed, considering their track record with the "Known Issues" list seemingly getting longer with each new season being released.

Like, Team Ranked Adventures have been screwed up for so long and yet nothings been done about it, many people get no backstage passes at all, the Ford Capri FE is impossible to obtain because the devs have ignored the "Magnate" bug for so long... and all forms of support that is "offered" to us is completely null and void as it is on the same level as talking to a brick wall! I'm sorry, but the prioritization of "Content over Bug Fixes" is just not a healthy development mentality when majority of the community is pretty vocal of these bugs and we're just told to "wait for updates" THAT WILL NEVER COME!!

Edited by user Wednesday, May 26, 2021 12:38:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Getting my point across about the issues with Horizon 4 in its current state.

#7 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 6:52:02 AM(UTC)
When it starts today?
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 7:22:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
When it starts today?

7pm UK time
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 7:57:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BruskLawyer6315 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
When it starts today?

7pm UK time

Thanks! I hope they use GMT time.
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 10:07:14 AM(UTC)

New seasonal Festival Playlist reward cars:
  • 1973 Mazda RX-3
  • 1972 Mazda Cosmo 110S Series II
  • 2018 Saleen S1 (New to Forza)

Edited by user Thursday, May 27, 2021 10:20:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 10:50:42 AM(UTC)
When is the message going to get across to you guys in development? More content does not fix the issues that players are complaining about, especially when said update is likely to break the game even more!
#12 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 1:50:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InfernoFirefoxx Go to Quoted Post
When is the message going to get across to you guys in development? More content does not fix the issues that players are complaining about, especially when said update is likely to break the game even more!

Totally agree. The Saleen is nice but the Mazdas are so so. Let’s have one new car and fix the bugs. The rest can be passes. I guess that doesn’t keep users happy in their opinion.

Playlist looks nice but why oh why are we getting a Pulsar for 80 pc total completion! Also appearing again recently is the Holden VDL. I get they can’t pepper the season with H2F cars but really? Why add in cars that were a few seasons ago. Plenty of cars that haven’t appeared for ages.

That being said looking forward to the E63 S, Bentley Turbo and Alfa. Nice also to see a return of the Megane 18 which is a great car.

No mention this month of Super7 cars or rewards so will have to wait and see.

#13 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 8:38:06 AM(UTC)
Hmm, so far I haven't seen an update to new series, so I guess we can safely assume again there will be some confusion about not getting proper series events, because of game not updating on time.

So a tip to all:
check for game updates before you start new series events tomorrow and do stay on mainland, before exiting the game, before new series, so events won't be randomly completed.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 9:18:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Hmm, so far I haven't seen an update to new series, so I guess we can safely assume again there will be some confusion about not getting proper series events, because of game not updating on time.

So a tip to all:
check for game updates before you start new series events tomorrow and do stay on mainland, before exiting the game, before new series, so events won't be randomly completed.

It has been released just now, 1,89gb on PC
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 9:27:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
It has been released just now, 1,89gb on PC

1.6GB on Xbox One X
Version *.468.308

Official article is also published:
https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh4-series-36

No release notes published yet at Forza Support.
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 9:42:43 AM(UTC)
Can't remember which FM it was but wasn't the Cosmo 1 of the best overall rivals cars for most circuits + while the RX-3 was great for the ovals as it could reach an insanely high top speed in 1 of the lower classes?
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 9:58:53 AM(UTC)

I agree. The import bug has not been fixed yet. That means it will stay this way until July at the earliest. Now this bug will last for 8 months since last November.
When are they going to fix this bug? If they don't, it looks like the release of FH5 will come before the bug is fixed...
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 10:44:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post

I agree. The import bug has not been fixed yet. That means it will stay this way until July at the earliest. Now this bug will last for 8 months since last November.
When are they going to fix this bug? If they don't, it looks like the release of FH5 will come before the bug is fixed...

It would appear this is something they have decided they can get away with not fixing.

#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 1:03:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
Can't remember which FM it was but wasn't the Cosmo 1 of the best overall rivals cars for most circuits + while the RX-3 was great for the ovals as it could reach an insanely high top speed in 1 of the lower classes?

FM6. Runner.
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:16:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post

Agree! If it's not going to be fixed why not put the 812 and the Capri FE in the shop or part of the next playlist? Suppose that defeats the object of working for it thou.

#21 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2021 12:02:12 AM(UTC)
Hi

I haven't received season 36 yet, all the other season updates came with out any issues.

What to do - any good sugestions?
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2021 3:14:00 AM(UTC)
You need to go into your game library (Xbox) or the Microsoft Store (Windows) and into the updates page from there to download the update. Sometimes updates aren't downloaded automatically because they get released late and the system doesn't get enough time to look for updates and download them.

Notification

Icon
Error