4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 12:43:41 PM(UTC)
Was just playing a session of The Eliminator and the field was down to 6, so I headed to the arena edge nearest to where I figured would be closest to the finish line and was in 1st, with all competitors well behind.

Then out of the blue a pink dot appeared on a dirt track in front of me and then flew through the air at supersonic speed and landed on the road way ahead!

This wasn't network lag that sometimes occurs, but out and out cheating!

I guess someone has found a way to catapult themselves around the map and maybe explain some of the huge speed trap scores that have been plaguing the leaderboards since day one.

Played the game extensively since before official release and never seen anything like this before.

Video capture here (apologies for the low quality):
https://bit.ly/3nNNWCy

Check out the when the opponents car catapults @ 24 seconds (right of minimap), 53 seconds (left of minimap) and 1 minute 5 seconds (left of minimap).

At 1 minute 14 seconds, you can see what turns out to be a green L10 Mercedes Benz GTR falling outta the sky and landing on the road.

Take a few seconds to reset and then finished the last section by driving to the finish.

Absolute cheat!

Edited by user Tuesday, May 4, 2021 1:08:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 1:47:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Was just playing a session of The Eliminator and the field was down to 6, so I headed to the arena edge nearest to where I figured would be closest to the finish line and was in 1st, with all competitors well behind.

Then out of the blue a pink dot appeared on a dirt track in front of me and then flew through the air at supersonic speed and landed on the road way ahead!

I guess someone has found a way to catapult themselves around the map and maybe explain some of the huge speed trap scores that have been plaguing the leaderboards since day one.

Played the game extensively since before official release and never seen anything like this before.

Check out the when the opponents car catapults @ 24 seconds (right of minimap), 53 seconds (left of minimap) and 1 minute 5 seconds (left of minimap).

At 1 minute 14 seconds, you can see what turns out to be a green L10 Mercedes Benz GTR falling outta the sky and landing on the road.

Take a few seconds to reset and then finished the last section by driving to the finish.

Absolute cheat!

Those type of lowly dogs should be getting life bans, pretty frustrating seeing this **** . If they allow it to keep occurring into the next FH then i'm done with the franchise as a whole.

2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 1:56:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post

Absolute cheat!

CLOWNS! That's why I said on another post, I kind of hope they won't bring Eliminator to FH5 and if they do I hope its not when the game is first released. I'm glad I quit playing when I did. 2300 wins is enough to solidify my legendary status but obviously they weren't cheating that blatantly back when I was still playing that mode

Edited by user Tuesday, May 4, 2021 2:01:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 2:27:51 PM(UTC)
Welcome to Forza Horizon 4 - Steam Edition!

As soon as they announced FH4 on steam, I knew right away we were in for some crazy stuff online. EVERY racing title I have through steam has issues with online racing. It's not just the more casual games, titles like AC and ACC, Ride and MotoGP, Project Cars, the list goes on. What's worse is there are people making money off of the trainers they make for these games. If you use a trainer for offline racing, knock yourself out. But once you start using them online, you're nothing but trash in my eyes.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 2:46:41 PM(UTC)
Dear all,
I posted one week ago the same story with a flying Quartz. The guy was far behind me, he overtaked me flying at 3000fts at mach2 end after a hard landing he won the final race.
I caught it on tape.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QNAYPPQjV4

Check at 1.38 in the left upper corner.
It's pure piece of cheat.
Some other genius find a way to win the race in less than 2 seconds using an other type of hack. I got it on tape as well.

Can we put somewhere the gamertag of these guys with the proof of cheating cught on tape ? It's delation, i agree but they are going to ruin the game.

French version including slow motion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4aVB9vOTtY

Edited by user Tuesday, May 4, 2021 2:47:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 4, 2021 2:55:28 PM(UTC)
People call foul on themselves in World Snooker for thousands of pounds, where's the etiquette in computer games when all you get is a flashing winner prize?
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 8:38:27 AM(UTC)
I must admit I thought it was mad or must be lag but since the update I keep seeing and hearing this happening to people. This game is so broken now

Notification

Icon
Error